Junk Canada Removal Inc

Toronto ON M4R 1J2

Junk Removal
Junk Canada Removal Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Junk Canada Removal Inc

Moving and junk removal

We have used Canada Junk several times.
They arrive on time,every time which we really appreciate.
They are well organized and very efficient.

We are extremely pleased with Junk Canada.
We have two upcoming junk removal jobs and we will happily book it them again.

Thank you for your kind words.

Junk removal with warmth and compassion

After 30 years, my father finally agreed to move to an apartment this summer after three years of resisting. Tim initially came to give us a quote and I explained how difficult the move would be for my father. He assured me that removing his unwanted furniture and other belongings would be done respectfully and he would not rush the process. He exceeded all my expectations and was warm and understanding.
Thank you Tim and Max for getting the stuff removed and supporting my father in this big life transition. You are the best!

Many thanks for this review, it was a pleasure helping you out.

E. in Toronto
E. in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Thanks Tim!

Junk Canada cleaned up all the junk PT wood from my demolished old deck, they were a bit early, but i like that they text you when they were en route to your place, so i know they were arriving soon

super efficient and reasonably priced, highly recommended
Thanks so much!

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Concrete, Stones, Rubble Removal

Tim and his team quoted and arrived within days to remove a large pile of stone/rubble from my property. His team was efficient and they cleaned the entirety of the area once done. I will use again and refer to anyone seeking any type of junk removal.

buildbrigade
buildbrigade

Demo and trash disposal

Tim is always on time, good suggestions to make job more efficient, and makes out jobs go much faster.

Agamemnon
Agamemnon

Pre-Reno Kitchen Demolition

I can’t tell you how happy I was with Tim and his team’s work. On time, on budget, and they delivered exactly as we spoke of when he came to estimate the cost of the work. Most importantly for me, because we were only doing demolition in our kitchen and pantry, I was concerned about them possibly damaging other areas of our house while this demo happened - but they took great care to protect the rest of the house and outdoor areas as they took out the refuse. I now recommend them to everyone!

Thank you for this review.

Backyard Junk Removal

Tim and his team were timely, efficient, professional and reliable. His quote was fair for the work and gave me peace of mind as he removed all the junk I had as well as items that other companies would not remove...eg paint cans and old pool chemicals. Although cost was the main factor in my decision...the fact that he was agreeable to deal with all items coupled with his ethos to donate whatever was appropriate, are factors to consider when hiring this type of service. I would definitely hire Junk Removal Canada Inc without hesitation in the future.

Thank you for the review.

Michelle
Michelle

Quick and easy

Tim and his team arrived on time and got the job done quick and well. He helped us remove a large couch, double bed frame, six drawer unit, nightstands, a tv bench, and bunch of other little things. He left the space tidy and made sure he was careful with his surroundings. Excellent service! Thanks again, Tim!

Thanks for the great review and hope to see you soon.

Junk removal

Had to have a large pile of junk removed lots of stuff nobody wants to take little construction little garden just garbage
No problem booked it Tim was on time (actually early) :) and it was done quickly and he cleaned up as well
Very satisfied

Thank you for the review.

Anna W
Anna W

Junk removal

I would highly recommend Junk Canada Removal after hiring them to remove a truckload of junk from our property. Tim is a pleasure to deal with and uses an online booking system for confirming appointments. He and Max were were professional and efficient onsite. Everything was as agreed upon in advance.

Thank you Anna, it was a pleasure working for you.

More about Junk Canada Removal Inc

We offer junk removal services for your home or business. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk is recycled, donated, or otherwise disposed of responsibly.
Do you have old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, or yard waste you need to make disappear, Junk Canada Removal Inc.TM can take away almost any material we can fit in our trucks, without you ever lifting a finger. We’ll remove junk from wherever it’s located, and we won’t leave a dent or speck of dirt behind. When we say we're your full-service junk removal company, we really mean it.