The Urban Palette Painting

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for The Urban Palette Painting

Anne
Anne

Exterior trim and porch painting

Our house was overdue for repainting, and needed some detailed attention. It wasn't an easy job, and we had time constraints, but Leanne and Cody were a pleasure to work with start to finish. They take a lot of pride in their work and really care about their customers. I've already recommended them to three friends and neighbours!

Anne, we had such a great time painting your home! We love that we had a chance to aesthetically restore the exterior of your beautiful house! Thank you for your kind review :)

Painting

The Urban Palette did an excellent job painting my house. They were friendly, approachable and professional during all negotiations and conversations and the end result is great - highly recommended!

Jennifer! Thank you so much for your kind review, it was so nice to meet you, thank you for letting us paint your beautiful home :)

Wood Siding, Additions

We got our front and side addition with wood siding stained. Urban Palette was very responsive and professional. All our questions were answered and the job got done in the agreed time. The team was even willing to provide samples on the wood leftovers for a better understanding on how the colours we picked would look. Unfortunately the paint manufacturer was not as cooperative, but we appreciated the effort of the Urban Palette team. The freshly stained wood is a huge improvement to our house and it looks amazing.
We would definitely hire Urban Palette for our next paint job and recommended them already to friends.

Thank you so much for the review Stefanie. It was a pleasure working with you. Your home looks great!

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto

Exterior painting

The Urban Palette painted the exterior of my house, and the results transform the look of the house. They showed up when they said they would -- from first meeting, to receiving the estimate, to starting the job. Leanne and Cody and their team brought their energy, expertise and efficiency to the project, and the end-of-day cleanup was impressive. They have a passion for what they do, and it shows.

Penny, we are so happy you love your newly painted home! it was pleasure- thank you so much for your review!

ssheppard1984
ssheppard1984

Did the back deck and also our staircase

Very professional reliable showed up on time good quality workmanship and didn't have a problem rescheduling three times.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure!

Helena
Helena

Many areas around home

Very organized , did a thorough and timely paint job. As well as caught any details that needed to be done.

Thank you Halina for your review!

Linda McTaggart in Toronto
Linda McTaggart in Toronto

Review The Urban Palette

Problem: I hated to come home and see the front of my house: ugly aluminum siding, ugly brick, ugly door - no street cred at all! I saw the sign for The Urban Palette, I called them up, requested a quote (free by the way!) and that's how I met Leanne and Cody! I had a vision of how I wanted the front of my house to look and they worked with me (not an easy task as I had very specific ideas, especially when it came to paint colour) to achieve my dream home. Stucco was out of the question, far too expensive but by using stucco paint I achieved the same result. They repainted my front doors, did some minor brick repair work along the way and they did it all in one day! When I came home and rounded the corner and saw my house, I was almost in tears! It was perfect! Exactly what I wanted it to look like! My whole experience with Leanne and Cody was excellent, I would and I do recommend them every chance I get!

Hi Linda, thank you so much for leaving a review. We really enjoyed working with you and John! We are glad you are happy with the results!

TR in Toronto
TR in Toronto

Painting stained and varnished doors a bright white

Totallly professional! Delivered what was promised from an estimate to finished product. The work was done quietly, efficiently and cleanly, the environment was transformed and it felt like they were never here.
Their advice was accurate and blended well with the rest of our house. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. So happy you like the new look in your doors!

Jenia  in Kanata
Jenia in Kanata

Painting

Cody and Leanne were recommended by a friend of mine to paint my house and I'm so grateful. They did an amazing job on the whole house. Always very pleasant to deal with and so professional. They got the job done quickly which was totally appreciated since I had a tight schedule before I had the house staged and put on the market. Everything looked beautiful and all for a reasonable price....I highly recommend The Urban Palette.

Thanks for your review Jenia!

CS
CS

Exterior painting

We had the Urban Palette recommended to us by friends and were so happy with their service. They were responsive by email and pleasant to coordinate with. We appreciated their design advice as we were painting and staining the entire exterior of our house (Windows, front porch, etc). On the day of the job they were on time, polite, pleasant, hard working and efficient. They left the site in great shape and were really happy with the results. Ive already recommended them to someone else who wants exterior painting done and will continue to refer to others who want quality work and great service.

Carmen thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Was a pleasure working with you.

More about The Urban Palette Painting

Accurate

At The Urban Palette we have extensive product and painting knowledge to ensure your home gets the care and finish it needs. As we all know, painting can be expensive! So we try our best to work within a fair price range for your project without compromising the quality of our work.

Friendly

The Urban Palette strives to achieve high standards of client satisfaction with our friendly and professional crew. From start to finish, we guarantee a pleasant experience and high quality workmanship!

Trustworthy

Being the 3rd generation of successful family painters, we fully understand the pride you take in your home. We will always treat it like it was our very own with respect , dignity, and care.