The Urban Palette

best of 2019 winner 2 timesbest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for The Urban Palette

TR in Toronto
TR in Toronto

Painting stained and varnished doors a bright white

Totallly professional! Delivered what was promised from an estimate to finished product. The work was done quietly, efficiently and cleanly, the environment was transformed and it felt like they were never here.
Their advice was accurate and blended well with the rest of our house. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. So happy you like the new look in your doors!

Jenia  in Kanata
Jenia in Kanata

Painting

Cody and Leanne were recommended by a friend of mine to paint my house and I'm so grateful. They did an amazing job on the whole house. Always very pleasant to deal with and so professional. They got the job done quickly which was totally appreciated since I had a tight schedule before I had the house staged and put on the market. Everything looked beautiful and all for a reasonable price....I highly recommend The Urban Palette.

Thanks for your review Jenia!

CS
CS

Exterior painting

We had the Urban Palette recommended to us by friends and were so happy with their service. They were responsive by email and pleasant to coordinate with. We appreciated their design advice as we were painting and staining the entire exterior of our house (Windows, front porch, etc). On the day of the job they were on time, polite, pleasant, hard working and efficient. They left the site in great shape and were really happy with the results. Ive already recommended them to someone else who wants exterior painting done and will continue to refer to others who want quality work and great service.

Carmen thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Was a pleasure working with you.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Kitchen Cabinets & House Staging = GORGEOUS!

I live in a gorgeous old century home that needed some updating prior to being listed on the market for sale. Ceilings, some walls, trim/moulding, front door, and biggest job was kitchen cabinets / islands all need painting. The Urban Palette came in and did the whole job in 2 days! Amazing quality and professionals. Left the whole house spic and span. Cabinet details were beautiful with accent colours ect. The painting job was done 3 months ago it has shown to wear or tear to date. I HIGHLY recommend this company.
ps- I am terrible with colours and the company owner picked the colour scheme and everyone LOVES it!

Thank you for your review Amanda! We loved painting for you :)

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Full Condo Painting and Patching

The Urban Palette
416-230-4264
Toronto
M6S 4A3

I've never worked with a better crew. Cody and Leanne are extremely friendly and professional. They listened to my concerns regarding cracks in the walls and were able to repair them the same day. Their work was immaculate and they left the site clean. I will be using them in future and will recommend them exclusively.

Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure

More about The Urban Palette

Accurate

At The Urban Palette we have extensive product and painting knowledge to ensure your home gets the care and finish it needs. As we all know, painting can be expensive! So we try our best to work within a fair price range for your project without compromising the quality of our work.

Friendly

The Urban Palette strives to achieve high standards of client satisfaction with our friendly and professional crew. From start to finish, we guarantee a pleasant experience and high quality workmanship!

Trustworthy

Being the 3rd generation of successful family painters, we fully understand the pride you take in your home. We will always treat it like it was our very own with respect , dignity, and care.