The Urban Palette Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
The Urban Palette Painting

Reviews for The Urban Palette Painting

Amazing Painting Company

Urban Palette has completed several painting jobs for us. The pricing is super competitive, they offer great suggestions for colours, very reliable, excellent communication, great attention to details and very skilled. Highly recommended!!!

Amazing Painters

Urban Palette has completed multiple painting jobs for us. Cody and Leanne are a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, very reliable, friendly and flexible. Great prices! They do amazing painting work - elegant, detailed, and super clean. Would highly recommend!!!

Amazing Quality and Workmanship

Cody and Leanne were such a pleasure to deal with.
I initially had Cody over to give us a quote on our freshly topped up bungalow and loved his ideas and vision for everything. Unfortunately their timing didn’t line up with when I needed them as they were already booked.
I made a huge mistake in hiring someone else to start the job because of timing. Boy was I disappointed I didn’t wait for the team at urban palette.
I had to make the decision to fire the people originally hired because of some low quality work and immediately got in touch with Cody and Leanne to come back in to get the expertise to help rectify the issues and give me an amazing finish product.
They did not disappoint.
Cody’s attention to detail is second to none. They taped up and plasticed everything for 100% protection of all of our fresh finishes.
He chose to spray all of the trim, frames and doors for a finish so smooth I didn’t know was possible.
Marco their worker worked tirelessly to make sure everything was done to a tee.
They painted all 3 floors top to bottom with feature walls and accent closets and also our whole exterior brick.
We had a deadline in mind and they were able to stick to it! Even through having the birth of their first child!!!!
Everyone on their team were a pleasure to deal with and we still keep in touch after the project was done.
I will continue to always hire this amazing team for all of our upcoming projects!

Thank you for your amazing review Nick ! It was honestly a pleasure :)

Bobby
Bobby

Interior home paint.

Cody, Leanne and their team painted the Interior of our home including ceilings and washrooms. Very professional and friendly. Thank you all.

Thank you for your review!

brian
brian

complete condo paint

They painted my condo .
Did an excellent job and did it on short notice.
Would highly recommend them .

Thanks for your review!

Danny
Danny
1 review King City, ON

Painting of most of house

Excellent job. Painting was done very well with attention to detail and care for things I wouldn’t have picked up on. they did not rush and there was good preparation of walls, sanding etc. Cody made sure the crew was aligned and they were very professional throughout addressing any questions I had.

Thanks!

Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure working with you!

soubs in Toronto
soubs in Toronto

The best painters!

tl;dr: Hire the Urban Palette. They take their time to get every aspect right. They do it at a fair price. They take pride in their work and it shows.

I needed a lot of painting done: most of my main floor, hallway and several bedrooms. Each room had different requirements - some needed trim converted from wood, some needed refreshed white trim, some needed new colours, some needed the ceiling, outside painting, fireplaces... Cody took his time going through my requirements and wrote up a detailed quote. I got a few different quotes and this one was the easiest and clearest.

Next, Leanne helped pick colours. She also took her time to listen to what I was thinking, consider the look of the rest of the house and put together a great palette. Some of her suggestions were bolder than I would have ever thought of on my own and are some of the best pieces of our new look.

I was having some other work done to prep for the painting and Leanne & Cody were flexible to schedule in when I was ready. Again, when they started, they took their time to get it right. Some wood doors I was changing to white required some extra attention and special products and again, they took the time to make sure it looked right.

I am so happy with the final product - my house looks better than I imagined. I have already recommended the Urban Palette to several friends and family.

Thanks for your review ! So happy we were able to help!! Great working together :)

samantha.giansante
samantha.giansante
0 reviews Milton, ON

New Condo Paint for Walls, Cabinets, Ceiling, Doors & Trims

They painted every possible surface of my new condo. They were very knowledgeable, patient and easy to talk to! I loved having a colour consultation in my condo to choose colours that complimented the layout & lighting. The work was done very neatly and with so much care & attention to detail. They were very tidy as well. I’m so happy with the work that was done. I would HIGHLY recommend The Urban Palette Painting to anyone....in fact, I found out about them through a family friend who recommended them to me!

Thanks for your review Samantha!! And congrats on your new place! It was great meeting you and working together :)

Marilyn
Marilyn

Interior and exterior paint job

Excellent work by Cody, Leanne and their team. Came and viewed the areas that needed painting. Sent us a detailed quote the same day. Good quote and they could do the two jobs in one day. Bonus. Leanne came by to advise on colour selection. Very helpful. Team of 4 painters arrived at 8:30 am and were finished both jobs by 5 pm. Paint job is great, very professional-looking, and price as quoted. Very nice people to work with. We will have them back to do rest of our home as we prepare to sell. Highly recommend.

Marilyn! A Big thank you to you for your review, so appreciated!

E.english
E.english

Paint entire condo

Urban Palette did an amazing job painting my place! Cody and team were reliable, friendly and have a great eye for detail. Fantastic job!

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you:)

More about The Urban Palette Painting

Accurate At The Urban Palette we have extensive product and painting knowledge to ensure your home gets the care and finish it needs. As we all know, painting can be expensive! So we try our best to work within a fair price range for your project without compromising the quality ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?