Ideal Carpet

kamil vahidy in Ajax
kamil vahidy in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

hardwood

The job was finally done well. But lots of headaches trying to get them organized and following up with them - i had to make all calls etc. they did not provide a lot of good customer service.

ReddHaute
ReddHaute
1 review Hoopa, CA

laminate flooring

Work was done properly, a bit slow but it was done well. After booking and leaving a deposit after much negotiation I still found a better price. But I would tell others to check arpund before you pay a deposit.

Kula
Kula
1 review Pickering, ON

hardwood floring installation

My wife called this company and they were there to give an estimate next day. The job is very neat and professional. They even paid for one day hotel for us to stay away from dust

Jason in Pickering
Jason in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Carpet Install

I paid approximately $1000 to have a berber carpet installed in our master bedroom. We were not aware that the work would be sub-contracted to a third party (in all fairness we never asked). The installers had the carpet laid in 20 minutes. Two years later, the carpet is pulling up everywhere. There are several spots where we have large humps. It looks absolutely horrible!

Keirna Stouffville
Keirna Stouffville

Purchased hard wood flooring

We purchased maple hard wood flooring from Ideal. The price was exceptional. We searched many companies for the best price, quality and colour of maple hard wood and no other came close to Ideal. In addition, the service was great, the person that was contracted to lay the floor did a great job..I was give an complimentary cleaing kit as well. I've recommended ideal to many people since.