Glass Giant

Mississauga ON L5A 2V8

Reviews for Glass Giant

Ryan
Ryan

Tub/shower sliding glass panels - fast and reasonably priced!

Dusan was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, and completed the job quickly and for a reasonable price. He offered to come back again in the future if I need any adjustments. I'll be sure to contact Dusan again for my next glass needs!

Thank you Ryan... it's been a pleasure! Looking forward to working together in the future.

Scott in San Francisco
Scott in San Francisco

Shower Door Repair

We needed help fixing a mistake our last contractor made with our shower glass installation.

Dusan called me within an hour of my request on a Saturday. Told me he would come and take a look to see if he could fix it and if he could it would be $300 and if it needed to be replaced he would give me an estimate.

He was the only person that was even willing to entertain the idea of fixing someone else's install which was great.

He also said if this repair didn't work to call him in a month and he had another idea we can try and there would be no charge to us if he had to come back.

Hopefully we don't need him back but good to know we won't be stuck if his fix doesnt work out

Hi Scott, thank you for kind words! It was a pleasure working on your project!

Goca64 in Hamilton
Goca64 in Hamilton

Shower Door

Dusan and his team did such a great and fast job on installing our shower Door. It only took them few days to come back and install after original measurement. Dusan from glass Giant is great to work with, very pleasant and responsive to all our questions and concerns.
Will definitely recommend Glass Giant to everyone and will use them for future projects.

Thank you for using our services. We look forward working together in future.

Sophie in Toronto
Sophie in Toronto

Glass door on ensuite bathroom

We are very happy with our glass shower in our ensuite bathroom and we will use Dusan again for the other glass shower in another bathroom in our house. Our ceilings are pretty high and as we have a rainfall shower head from the ceiling, we wanted to have the glass very tall too and Dusan could do it without any issue! The shower looks awesome!

UPDATED
We have used Glass Giant Dusan once again to do the glass of our second bathroom and we could not be happier with the result!
We have also used him to install a giant mirror in our ensuite bathroom and he came and installed it within a half hour (with one other guy since the mirror was sooo huge!!) it makes the small bathroom looks so much bigger!

We would not hesitate to recommand Dusan! He’s very professional and attentive to details, also his prices are absolutely reasonable. For all this, we hired him on 3 jobs in our house in the past 6 months!!!

Thank you Sophie for your kind words. I am so glad you are happy with our work!!

Shower Glass and Glass door

Dusan's team installed one customized shower glass and a glass door for us. Solution is better than other vendor, quality is good, quite detail oriented, and great service. They came back twice for checking and fixing my concern without any delay. I'd defiantly recommend them on glass work

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate it!

Faiqa in Toronto
Faiqa in Toronto

Shower enclosure

We found glass giant on the homestars website after we posted our project for a glass shower enclosure. Dusan was able to provide us a competitive estimate based on the picture and rough measurements we provided. He did a great job taking all the measurements and the installation was done within a week. He provided great customer service and always returned our calls/messages on the same day. We will definitely recommend him to anyone doing bathroom reno work.

Hello Faiqa, it was a pleasure working with you ! Thank you!

Kata in Toronto
Kata in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

I've been working with Dusan - Glass Giant for quite some time now on various bathroom reno projects. His dedication, time management and attention to detail is just amazing. I never had not a smallest complain and my clients are always amazed with the product/work they receive. I highly recommend Dusan and his company and will continue to work with him in the future.

Thanks you're so very kind Kata. We always love when you call and to work on any project you have. All the best.

More about Glass Giant

Glass Giant offers the top-quality custom-made frameless glass shower doors, enclosures, and bathtub screens at the most competitive prices.