LGM - Limars Glass & Mirrors

Reviews for LGM - Limars Glass & Mirrors

Asil
Asil

Renovation

Their service level was excellent. Pricing impossible to beat and installs are quick and professional!

By far the best in the business!

Doug w.
Doug w.
1 review Pickering, ON

Glass showers and mirrors

I hired Limar and his team after I got a few quotes for my showers, they were really professional and knowledgeable. They helped and gave smart tips on the design and also very fair with the price. They finished before the due date he gave me and I couldn’t be more happier with my new showers and mirrors.

Unprofessional  in Brantford
Unprofessional in Brantford

Glass Surround in bathroom shower

To be determined . I will assess repairs once done and completed on Saturday. He says he will come to my home on Saturday and correct then to reassess.
Never showed up or returned my calls. Sloppy work, unreliable, didn’t show to repair his work. I now have to hire someone else to come in to fix what he did wrong and it’s more money out of my pocket.
Limar came back and fixed the glass surround and I am now satisfied. He did a great job.

Review has 1 previous version
Mohammed R from Mississauga
Mohammed R from Mississauga

Glass Bathtub Enclosure

Limar is a very honest and trustworthy person who is approachable. At first, he is reasonable and works around to your convenience. He is precise with his measurements, on-time and professional. I got my bathtub enclosure done and it looked splendid! I have attached an image so that you can take a look! Definitely recommend to a friend or family,

Well done!

Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Brantford?