HomeStars  >  Architects in Vaughan  >  LATTAG Studio Inc.

Reviews for LATTAG Studio Inc.

Zeke in Old Toronto
Zeke in Old Toronto

Permits and consulting

Peter is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is deligent, professional and has a well rounded knowledge of construction. As a contractor, building owner and real estate portfolio manager, I would without question refer Lattag Studios.

Thank you very much Zeke and hope to do a lot more work with you and your company in future.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Architectural Drawings and Interior Design

With a growing family and a modest sized home, my wife and I made the decision to underpin and finish our basement. Once we engaged an underpinning company, we were introduced to Peter and engaged LATTAG Studio to complete the architectural drawings for underpinning. Our underpinner highly recommended that we proceed with LATTAG for the basement finishing drawings, as well – a recommendation that we took, and are very glad that we did.

From our first meeting, Peter was engaging, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. We could tell from Day 1 that he had a real passion for his work. Our knowledge of construction projects and home renovation is limited, so Peter took the time to educate us. He made sure that we understood everything that was going to be happening throughout the course of our renovation, and was always available to answer any questions that we had.

What we enjoyed most about working with Peter is that not only did he produce a strong product, but his response time to any phone calls or emails was almost immediate. It was not uncommon for us to receive an email from Peter on a weekend, or late at night. To us, this really shows Peter’s commitment to his clients and their satisfaction. Peter always kept us informed of any issues that arose, and was receptive to new design ideas that came up throughout the process. Even if he didn’t agree with our ideas, Peter would always state his opinion so that in the end, we could make an informed decision.

Peter is very knowledgeable when it comes to municipal by-laws and Ontario building code. Additionally, his experience with the City of Toronto and the building permit process proved to be invaluable. Peter showed great patience with us as clients, brought tremendous expertise to the planning and design phase and worked very collaboratively with us to ensure that we got what we wanted, without sacrificing anything from an architectural design standpoint.

We are so appreciative that we were referred to LATTAG Studio, and thoroughly enjoyed working with Peter and his team. We would highly recommend LATTAG’s services for any of your architectural/interior design needs.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you Jon and for this wonderful review.

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto

Architecture / Design Of Home

I had the pleasure of hiring Peter to be our architect for the home we recently completed building. Throughout the process, he was responsive and thoughtful to our questions and concerns. Peter endeavoured to create a home that incorporated our vision and needs. He attended the committee of adjustment meetings to help address concerns from the local community. We are extremely happy with Peter's work, communication, and thoroughness in working through some difficult challenges. We are pleased that every room has been maximized to its potential.

I would recommend Peter without reservation and have already recommended him for a couple other jobs.

fishing in Vaughan
fishing in Vaughan

Architectural Design Services

LATTAG Studio Inc.
647 921 3881
Vaughan
L6A 3E6

To whom it may concern,
I am so relieved to have chosen Peter Latoszek of LATTAG Studio to work with my wife and me
on designing our new home. I have been framing houses in the Greater Toronto Area for years;
laying out hundreds of floor plans. I thought, “Hey no problem I’ve got this I’ll draw up some
things and go get the permit.” As it turned out I was wrong, trying to come up with a design that
fit the constraints of our lot was going to be a challenge.
While I was driving around the community and checking out all the nice properties I came across
Peter. He was overseeing some work being done on one of his projects when we met and
immediately I could tell that this guy knew what he was doing.
I was not comfortable with doing the excavation and concrete forming that was required to
begin construction. Therefore, we hired Peter to project manage that part of the construction of
our new home. The quality of workmanship that I saw really blew my hair back! It was
impressive, second to none, clean tidy and respectful of the surrounding neighbors.
He has the experience and ability to closely listen to what it is that you want and come up with a
unique design that fits in with the surrounding area without breaking the budget.
Peter was always just a phone call away having time to go over every little detail. He is a smart
guy with great designs and problem solving skills.
I would not consider doing any future building projects without LATTAG Studio to guide the way.
Neil Stephens

Ross Butcher from Toronto
Ross Butcher from Toronto

Architecture and Construction Management

We turned to Peter and LATTAG Studio to design and build our first family home and we love how it turned out.
Throughout the process Peter worked with us every step of the way. Even coming to stores with us to help us talk through our interiors selections.
Being our first time going through this kind of process, Peter was very patient, especially when it came down to last minute changes of minds and directions.
The quality can be seen throughout the house as LATTAG made sure only the best workmanship was employed and held accountable.
We look forward to the many years we're going to spend in the house LATTAG Studio created for us.

Ross Butcher & Tara Collins

J Gasko in Simcoe County
J Gasko in Simcoe County
1 review , ON

Architecture. Project Management. Custom Home

LATTAG Studio Inc. have done 2 house projects for us. Peter and Melody are professional, available, and delivered results beyond our expectations. Peter also was our Project Manager, and did an exceptional job! He was on site, always on time, and worked with the numerous trades to ensure the highest quality construction.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We love our custom home!
We HIGHLY recommend LATTAG Studio Inc.

Toronto welds in Vaughan
Toronto welds in Vaughan

Architectural Services, permits and drawings

Choosing a contractor, architect, tradesperson, etc. in such an over saturated market can seem like a daunting task. When my wife and I opted to do some home renovations, Peter, from Lattag Studio came highly recommended.

From the get go, Peter's professionalism, experience, and knowledge of by-laws and Ontario building code was evident. As a result, permits, drawings, and revisions were obtained promptly and efficiently.

We were so impressed by our initial positive experience, that we have since used Peter for several other projects including the following:

-Design and permit submission for basement underpinning of semi-detached rubble foundation century home
-Below porch excavation design and permits. This project required specific bracing and structural support, as well as an application to Toronto Urban Forestry for Tree Protection Zone permission.
-Design and permit application for new detached garage requiring specific knowledge of by-laws for property line to property line construction.

As a licensed tradesman, I understand the value of experience and professionalism, and that's exactly what Peter brings to the table.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Permit Packages and Project Management Master

It is a true pleasure to work and learn from Peter. I own and run a Toronto-based underpinning company, and am fortunate enough to have worked with Peter on over 75 projects since the company’s inception in 2012. He is extremely reliable, responsive, and quality oriented. His deep understanding of building structure and construction allows him to align closely with engineers to develop the right structural and architectural drawings required to acquire all permits. No job is too big for Peter; he has successfully worked together on both residential and commercial underpinnings, ranging from $20K – $350K. He is a trusted partner in business, and an asset to any project he undertakes- I would highly recommend him

Architecture / Design of Home in Toronto, CANADA

Please accept this as my recommendation of Przemyslaw (Peter) Latoszek, the architect who designed my house in Toronto, Canada. Peter was amazing to work with for so many reasons but particularly because he brought a high degree of expertise and knowledge to the project around the process of designing and building a bespoke home. I had the opportunity to collaborate with him in the design process over a two month period and his communication, promptness, exactness and effort made me feel that I was in the hands of a professional who both about the project and had my trust. Peter is a creative and calculated mind with a great attention for the details and has become a friend over the course of the last two years working together. He always took the time to be available if I had questions and visited the build site to support the process or any questions I had. Peter is the only person I will call when I design my next home or office and he comes with my highest recommendations.

3rd story addition and home renovation

Peter and Melody were consummate professionals and motivated us to do more with our renovation than we envisioned. Their design approach revolutionized our living areas and inspired us to add a 3rd floor. Peter rendered countless drawings until the perfect plan was achieved. They made themselves available by phone and email and were always s quick to respond with any of our last second inquiries.
We would recommend Lattag Studio Inc. wholeheartedly.

Thanks very much for your review!

More about LATTAG Studio Inc.

LATTAG Studio Inc. is a full service Architecture firm established by OAA Architect Peter Latoszek in 2012. Since childhood, Peter has been motivated by Architecture to examine and question our built environment. His approach has most often been hands on, as can be seen in the recognition section of our ...