Blank Slate Developments Ltd.

General Contractors
Edmonton AB T5X 4R9
General Contractors
Blank Slate Developments Ltd.

Reviews for Blank Slate Developments Ltd.

Martina1 in
Martina1 in
1 review Leduc, AB

bedroom and bathroom renovations plus new lamintate flooring in living room

I am very impressed with Jason's work. He treats my house the same as his own in that he is meticulous in the job and making sure it is finished and nice. He is very professional, on time and dependable. He has lots of fresh ideas and worked well with me on how to cut costs to save me money. Most importantly my house looks awesome!

KARA in
KARA in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovation

The bathroom was completely gutted and we had a new drywall, fan and pot lights installed as well as sink, vanity, toilet and utility sink. The tile floor and backsplash are beautiful and we have had many compliments on everything.
The quality of the work was excellent and we are very happy with the job. Jason was very easy to work with, very professional and courteous. He worked around our schedules as we are a business and there was little disruption to our operations.

More about Blank Slate Developments Ltd.

Blank Slate Developments Ltd. is a residential contractor based in Edmonton Alberta, providing home owners with quality renovations. Our services include, basement developments, secondary suites, bathrooms renovations as well as full electrical installations and service.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Edmonton?