Ed's Pipeworks

Reviews for Ed's Pipeworks

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Fast, efficient, on target!

We had Ed's Pipeworks, St. Catharines replace a tank-less water heater and they were terrific. Very fast, efficient, professionals who know what they're doing. They did such a great job we decided to have them do some additional work.
Thanks to Ed & his team we are very happy with the new water tank and gas lines :-)

Water Heater warranty work

John Woods Water Heaters technical people recommended Ed's Pipeworks to fix my broken water heater which was still under warranty for parts. Ed's Pipeworks wanted to charge me directly for the part irrespective of the manufacturer's warranty. The technical rep from John Woods said that Ed's Pipeworks was supposed to back charge the faulty part at no expense to me. Ed's Pipeworks refused to back charge and wanted me to pay for the part right there and then. The rep from John Woods could not reimburse me - he would only reimburse Ed's Pipeworks which is supposed to do warranty work for John Woods. In addition, they wanted an exorbitant amount of labour for 20 minutes or less of work. The rep from John Woods said he would take them off their recommended list, but that remains to be seen.

Norma from St. Catharines
Norma from St. Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Furnace

We had a Luna Baxi Combination Boiler installed last fall and couldn't be happier with either the product or service. Even during such a cold winter, the furnace did an excellent job of heating the house at a far lower cost. Ed and his team were extremely professional, knowledgable and helpful. I would highly recommend both this furnace and company!

Bob Campbell from Hamilton
Bob Campbell from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Install of Tankless Waterheater

We contacted this company as they were listed as the installer/distributor for an "Eternal Tankless Water Heater". The owner spent 3 to 4 hours explaining the differences in water heaters and brands. Visited our house twice before we decided to proceed with this brand. His crew was amazing, courteous, punctual and knowledgeable. This install involved a recirculating hot water system and a revamping of the plumbing system. We also had them back to install a gas stove. Highly recommend! Congratulations on a job well done! Bob & Michele

Decemberlily in Ontario
Decemberlily in Ontario
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

new plumbing in reno'd bathroom

Even with the promise of a cash transaction, I still had to wait for a second plumber to come out to complete the work. I was told the one who was coming out was the best, however he didnt know how to do the work I had requested.
I still had to pay for the down time of waiting for man #2, and I was NOT impressed. Work was completed, however for the timeline (5+ hours???) I expected more.

Costs were labour only, I provided most of the parts.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Saint Catharines?