Reviews for Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

alegro1991
alegro1991
1 review Burlington, ON

House addition stucco

Holistic Co aka Rashit (sorry if I don’t spell it right) are amazing.
We had a very difficult design and they really went up and beyond to meet our requirements. This is a big addition ... over 1500 soft
The end result speaks for itself.... please come over and see for yourself!!!!
Thank you so much guys! You really rock!!!
Roxana and George

Thank you Roxana and George for your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you both.

Chandra
Chandra
1 review Acton, ON

New Home Stucco work

I am custom building new home. When I spoke to Rasit, he responded promptly. His cost is reasonable and within my budget. Rasit finish the job with proper care and on time.
I would recommend him whoever looking for Stucco work for their new or renovation work.

Chandra,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

Julia
Julia

Replace wood with stucco on 3 bay windows and 4 columns

We hired Rasit to replace the wood with stucco on 3 exterior bay windows and 4 exterior columns. My husband and I could not be happier with the service and quality of work we received from Rasit and his team from Holistic Contracting. We interviewed several companies for the project, and Rasit was very honest and courteous, and provided us the best sense of confidence to perform the job well. The pricing was exceptionally fair, and Rasit delivered on all his promises, and went beyond of what was expected.
The project went very smoothly from the beginning to the end. The communication was excellent. Rasit was very understanding throughout the whole project, making sure we are comfortable and happy with everything. He and his team worked very hard, arrived early and worked long hours. At the end of each day they tidied up and did a full clean up at end of the job. The project was completed on-time. Rasit made sure the stucco looked nice, making suggestions on the moldings for windows and columns when we were stuck with the choices.

We are very happy with how the stucco turned out, it looks better than we expected. The attention to detail is exceptional. We had lots of compliments on how nice it looks.

Rasit and his team didn’t cut any corners and took personal care in the project. It is so refreshing to see work of people who take pride in their work, and care about every aspect of work as if they did the job for themselves or close relatives.
It was the best experience we have ever had with a contractor. Rasit is very honest and trust worthy and a craftsman in his trade. We would be happy to hire Holistic Contracting for any future jobs, and we will highly recommend them to all our friends and relatives. Honestly, they deserve 20 stars!
Thank you, Rasit and the team for excellent work done. All the best in everything!

Julia,
Thank you so much for your sincere words. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. We appreciate your business and support.

Sonia
Sonia

Exterior stucco refinishing

M3C 1W7

Excellent workmanship. I've received many compliments on how great the home looks. Rasheed and his team were professional, punctual, and worked round the clock to ensure our job was completed to our satisfaction. They were very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us in making design choices.
Our home looks and feels new again. We love it.
Many thanks to Rasheed and his team. We would love to work with them again in the future.

Omar and Sonia,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your hospitality and business.

tony.spota
tony.spota
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front refacing

M3C 1W7

We would like to take this opportunity to share some feedback on our latest home project. My wife and I wanted to change the front of the house from the traditional builder’s brick. We also needed to add some insulation to the front entrance walls, to prevent the cold winter drafts. This was accomplished by adding new stones to the front of the house, stucco and some insulation to the entrance walls. Holistic Contracting were able to plan this with us, and worked accordingly to the agreement. A lot of tedious work was done by the highly skilled professionals—Resit and Mohrit. Their dedication and hard work was very impressive. An exceptional job well done! On behalf of my family, I would like to extend our appreciation for the spectacular work done. You have truly changed the look of our house from average to WOW.

Thank you once again!

-Tony and Adriana

Tony and Adriana;
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are really glad to have had the opportunity to meet your family and work on your beautiful house. Thank you once again for your hospitality and kindness.

C Y in Richmond Hill
C Y in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior parging

I hired Rasit to do exterior parging on my house. Their workmanship is excellent. They are professional and meticulous. They made sure to clean up after they were finished. Very satisfied.

Hello Chu. Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

Hema
Hema
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterio Stucco

Rasit and his colleague worked diligently to produce a clean and finished look to my home. I am very pleased with the end result.

Thank you for doing such a great job.

Hema,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your hospitality.

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Interior & Exterior

It has been a pleasure to work with Holistic Contracting for the interior and exterior projects of our building. Work was completed in a timely manner and most professionally. The basement drywall and painting turned out beautifully. Loved the colour of the office and the exterior painting of window and door frames likewise.
Rasit is a very pleasant and accommodating individual and would certainly highly recommend his workmanship.
Very best wishes in all your endeavours. Veronica

Hello Veronica,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It has always been a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your hospitality and kindness.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stucco

I recommend to every one who wants to do stucco
They are very professional. In stucco. And did my home stucco in professional. Way and the cost very reasonable
Thank you holistic contracting. For your excellent job

Thank you Nadir, for your positive feedback.

Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replacing aluminum siding with stucco

10/10/17
We cannot praise enough the excellent work of Holistic Contracting. The owner Rasit is friendly, honest gentleman. He meticulously consulted with us about the various aspects of the job and provided a complete written estimate and contract detailing the materials and steps of the operation, including: related caulking, gutters and soffit and eaves - trough costs. These documents included warranty for his work and for the related trades he hired. Rasit is easy to work with, his prices are competitive and fair, in the final stage when the gutter replacers stained and dented his fresh finished stucco work, Rasit came back, set up scaffolding again and refinished the affected area. Through the many renovations we had in our previous and current home, Rasit stand out as a prince among the contractors we worked with. I shall add that I have no family relation and did not know or met Rasit in any other circumstances before hiring him to replace our aluminum siding on the second floor with stucco.
Prior to hiring Rasit (Holistic Contracting) we interviewed no less than five other stucco contractors who are prominently featured on HomeStars, and despite emphasising our request for a written detailed estimate, only one of the five provided such estimate but he would not take responsibility for the caulking operation and warranty (improperly done, could damage more than just the stucco). The other four contractors would not offer a written estimate only a verbal price, though one did write the price on his business card. Price for what, one inch or one and a half inch board, Fine Finish (need two finish coats) or other finishes presented as very similar to Fine Finish, meaning: one finish coat, not as smooth, and will discolor by pollution faster. You had to guess what is included (caulking? related roof’s border aluminum parts) and what the warranty covers. I assume that most of the contractors found writing in English to be onerous as most seemed recent immigrants and perhaps their work is fine; none - the –less we felt so unassured with the other contractors that I started to look for other option such as wood or panels, just to avoid the souk style dealing we encountered with other stucco contractors.
Luckily, I decided to call one other name and found Holistic Contracting and Rasit, which provided a professional business dealing a beautiful stucco work on our home, and a smooth and easy renovation experience.
Tzvi Taub
62 Stockdale Crescent
Richmond Hill ON

Tzvi,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very glad to have had the opportunity to make your home beautiful. I do appreciate the hospitality and kidness throughout the renovation.

Best wishes,

Rasit

More about Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Holistic Contracting approaches each project both as a team and as a client-partner. Our corporate philosophy rests upon the major pillars that have endured the test of time; integrity, honesty, dedication and trust.

Holistic Contracting dedicates itself to maintain a superior workmanship while focusing on time and budget.