Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Reviews for Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Tibor in Mississauga
Tibor in Mississauga

Amazing Job

Great job at a very competitive cost. I would recommend them to anyone. They were careful and very neat, as stucco can be messy. They even kept our garden clean and unharmed. They also worked fast and professionally. Good job guys.

Tibor,
We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your hospitality and support.

Gena in Toronto
Gena in Toronto

Stucco Front of House

We hired Rasit to remove old wood detailing and add stucco to the front of our home. He was honest about the cost and really responsive the whole way through the process. He started earlier than we expected and he and his team worked hard to get the job done quickly.

The finished product is beautiful and we’re getting lots of compliments on how much better the house looks. We’re so happy we chose Holistic Contracting!

Genevieve,
Thank you so much for taking your time to provide a feedback. We also appreciate your referral for the next door neighbour!

Stucco of back of my house

I e-mailed to get a quote and within 48 hours I had a call back. set up to obtain a quote and Rasit was accommodating and came by on a Sunday evening. He gave me a quote with time lines. time lines were adhered to as well as the cost. they were very clean with the work area and cleaned up after they were finished.

Charlene,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Stucco project

I upgraded my house with stucco projects in both front yard and back yard. Their workout is professional! I am very satisfied with it.

YES. Only Rasit's perfect delivery can match my beautiful house. Thank you, Rasit!

Richard,

We are glad to have met your expectations. Thank you for your business and the positive feedback.

Stucco

They did a very good job and certainly I will hire them again for my next project and I will recommend them to all builders....

Sam,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to have been a part of constructing your newly built and beautiful custom house. We hope to work with you in your future projects. Thank you for your business.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Stucco Repair

Rasit and team did a fantastic job. They were professional from the estimate to cleanup. They started and finished when they said they would and stayed within the estimate quoted. They worked tirelessly and their workmanship was excellent. We had stucco replaced and they matched the colour perfectly with the rest of the home. The site was left clean when they completed their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you Rasit!

Alex,

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are glad to have met your expectations. It was a pleasure getting to know you.

Jimmy W.
Jimmy W.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Stucco Walls & Ceilings, Moldings and Columns for Custom Home

Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone was retained to install EIFS(Stucco) wall, moldings and columns for a new Custom Home project in Stouffville. Rasit from Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone and his crew are true professionals, from the estimate to the completion of the work.

The professionalism was displayed through their extensive knowledge of the trade, attention to detail, and reliability, which resulted in a great looking(and performing) end product that the client and neighbors are very happy with. There were many challenging aspects to this job such as the arch details & trims on the round bay window, extensive molding work & large columns on warped pressure treated wood posts, and scaffolding & tarping due to the height and weather conditions. Despite those challenges the job was completed on time and on budget with excellent quality.

It is very important to install Stucco with the correct materials and installation techniques, and we knew it'll be a successful project from the get-go after discussing how Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone was going to complete the scope of work. Correct water proofing, insulation board with proper drainage channels, and flashing details along with the finishing coats provided the house with a great looking exterior that will perform correctly for a long time. Speaking with Rasit, you can tell that he has the experience to build exterior cladding properly, and he stays current with new systems and industry best practices by actively updating his knowledge.

It was our pleasure to work with Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone and I look forward to contacting Rasit again for future projects!

Jimmy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Even though it was a very difficult design to work with, we are more than happy it turned out beautiful. We appreciate your kindness and hospitality throughout the project. It really was a pleasure being part of constructing this elegant home. We hope to be working together again soon!

Jey
Jey
0 reviews Goodwood, ON

Exterior face lift with stucco

The workers were very friendly and made sure it was always safe for the customers and ourselves. They continued to work during business hours and created a safe environment for people to maneuver in and out of the store. They did a perfect job with no complaints. We are 100% satisfied and would gladly refer you to others. We look forward to working with you again.

Jay,

It was a pleasure doing business with you. We appreciate your hospitality throughout the renovation. Thank you for choosing us to transform your Gas Station!

Yu C.
Yu C.

Exterior Stucco

My wife and I recently hired "Holistic Contracting" for our exterior wall stucco work, and had a very good experience working with them.

We interviewed 3 or 4 stucco contractors who have good review/score on google/homestars, Holistic was the last one we interviewed and turned out to be the easy and obvious choice for us for the following reasons:

1. Experienced and thorough
Rasit (from Holistic Contracting) gave a very thorough walk through/inspect at the job site when he came to quote the job. He noticed and pointed out a few small things that would be in the way of the stucco installation and gave advice on how to address them. This helped the stucco installation go smoothly and efficiently. Also, when we were not sure whether we were required to use non combustible material for the installation, Rasit was the only one among all the contractors we interviewed asked to take a look at the architectural drawing.

2. Fair and competitive price
Rasit quoted a reasonable price, he also included a little extra works in that price.

3. Knowledgeable
We want to make sure that the material and installation are up to code/regulations, so we inquired Rasit regarding the applicable rules, and he appeared to know his stuff.

Therefore, we went ahead with Rasit (Holistic Contracting), and the crew's working process and results were equally impressive:

1. Good and thorough prep work
The crew spent about a day on the preparation work, taped around all electrical boxes, door frames, covered glass door, outdoor appliances; floor and so on.

2. Efficient and on time
the crew started on time every day at the job site and the installation was completed within 3.5 days compared to initially estimated 5 days.

3. Clean job site
The crew did a through cleanup upon completion, all the tapes and tarps were removed, foam bits cleared out; the job site was left nice and clean.

4. Good turnout
The finished stucco work looked neat and nice,showed good craftsmanship.

My wife and I sincerely appreciate the work Rasit and his crew did at our job site. It was a nice experience working with them, we will recommend the Holistic Contracting to anybody who needs stucco work done.

Hello Lan and Yu,
We really appreciate your kind and sincere words. It was beyond a pleasure to get to know you both. Thank you for taking your time to share such a detailed feedback. Best of luck with everything !

Xinyan
Xinyan

Make stucco to pillars and window frame.

Rasit and his team did a very good job. Removed the rot wood first. Then put (three?) layers on the pillars and window frame.
Doing the plastic foam layer (I call it) produced much plastic foam dust. They cleaned it very carefully. Very professional. We appreciate.

My neighbour recommended to me. And I recommended to another neighbour.

Xinyan,
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation. We wish you and your family all the best!

More about Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Holistic Contracting approaches each project both as a team and as a client-partner. Our corporate philosophy rests upon the major pillars that have endured the test of time; integrity, honesty, dedication and trust. Holistic Contracting dedicates itself to maintain a superior workmanship while focusing on time and budget. We offer Services: Stucco and Stone Services. Call us today to schedule your appointment.