Summer Roofing Inc

Summer Roofing Inc

Reviews for Summer Roofing Inc

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Roof Re-shingle

Paul and his guys were really good. They kept me informed, arrived on time, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards.
I'm very happy that I went with Summer Roofing.

Mark
Mark

Roof replacement

Paul and his team did great job on my house roof replacement. They are good.

Thanks Mark.

Michelle A.
Michelle A.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement in Richmond Hill

Fast and excellent service. Would definitely use them again in the future. Thank you Summer Roofing.

Thank you Michelle.

Bobby
Bobby

Shingled roof

Paul has been pleasure to work with. Communication was quick and detailed from the very beginning. Work was started on time and his crew even arrived earlier. I witnessed the work of his crew and I must say that everyone was professional and focussed. They even took down all the antennae dishes and few extras that they were asked to do. Cleanup was absolutely spot on. Overall, a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Paul for any work that they specialize in.

Thank you Bobby. All the best.

Ahed in Markham
Ahed in Markham

Im trying to reach you paul

Paul please return my calls and messages, as I’m trying to reach you, you’ve done our roof 2 yrs ago but you didn’t finish it nor you came back to finish it

So please if you are still in business I need you to come back, give me a call

Saturday the 18th of May, my roof was completed, thank you guys summer roofing

The message I wanted to go cross starting from me, is to double check the work you’ve hired them to do before you hand out the money...
Thanks
Ahed from Whitby

Thank u.

Ian C.
Ian C.

Roofing Company

Came when they said and did a fantastic job. Paul who is the sales guy is super easy to deal with. Very professional company. I would recommend them to anyone I know!!!

Thank you Ian.

Alant5280
Alant5280

roof redo

professional job from what I can tell
did the job in one day
cleaned up very well

no complaints ..

Thanks Alan

tejpal
tejpal

Changed the entire room

Really satisfied with the hard work done Paul and his team. They were on time and finished the entire roof work in a single day. They sweeped the entire outside of the house with the magnet and collected all the debris .would highly recommend paul and his team .

Thanks Tejpal for the high score review.

Cesar a.
Cesar a.

Roof Replacement

Summer Roofing did a wonderful job in our Roof Replacement. Before we sought their services, we got to see their work on the house just beside us. We spoke with Paul Lin and sealed the deal. They were on time and was complete before the end of the day. Cleaned up well and as if nothing happened. Our house looks brand new now. Truly commendable!

Thank you CESAR!

Ben
Ben

roof replacement

Summer roofing was one of the only roofing companies I called that came out and provided a proper, full quote in a timely way. Paul answered all of my questions comprehensively, helped me understand what I needed.
The crew came today and did a fantastic job on my roof. they were prompt, tidy, and answered all of the questions I had. The work looks really good. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks

More about Summer Roofing Inc

Summer Roofing is a professional roofing company in Toronto specializing in residential & commercial roof replacement and repair.
***
Our more than 10 years of industry experience, fully trained team of roofers and dedication to customer service allows us to provide you with industry leading roofing results.

We fully licensed With 5 million liability and WSIB. Please contact us today for a free estimate!

We do an honest job so that you're satisfied the first time.