Summer Roofing Inc

Reviews for Summer Roofing Inc

Ian C.
Ian C.

Roofing Company

Came when they said and did a fantastic job. Paul who is the sales guy is super easy to deal with. Very professional company. I would recommend them to anyone I know!!!

Thank you Ian.

Alant5280
Alant5280

roof redo

professional job from what I can tell
did the job in one day
cleaned up very well

no complaints ..

Thanks Alan

tejpal
tejpal

Changed the entire room

Really satisfied with the hard work done Paul and his team. They were on time and finished the entire roof work in a single day. They sweeped the entire outside of the house with the magnet and collected all the debris .would highly recommend paul and his team .

Thanks Tejpal for the high score review.

Cesar a.
Cesar a.

Roof Replacement

Summer Roofing did a wonderful job in our Roof Replacement. Before we sought their services, we got to see their work on the house just beside us. We spoke with Paul Lin and sealed the deal. They were on time and was complete before the end of the day. Cleaned up well and as if nothing happened. Our house looks brand new now. Truly commendable!

Thank you CESAR!

Ben
Ben

roof replacement

Summer roofing was one of the only roofing companies I called that came out and provided a proper, full quote in a timely way. Paul answered all of my questions comprehensively, helped me understand what I needed.
The crew came today and did a fantastic job on my roof. they were prompt, tidy, and answered all of the questions I had. The work looks really good. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks

spring0507
spring0507

Job title: roofing

The guys came on time and finished the work right on time. When they left everything was cleaned and you couldn't tell that the whole roof had been replaced just in a day. We are one happy costumer! Highly recommended!

Thanks. It was a pleasure.

Ken
Ken

Job title: shingle replacement

Shopped around first to many roofing companies for comparisons and Summer roofing stood out above the rest. From the sales agent's visit to my home to the professional job done by the work crew.
I was provided with excellent information and guidance upon which to base my decision when it came to color and type of shingle.
and always quick and courteous response from Paul. Their pricing was also very fair for my requirements. Will recommend to all family and friends.

Thank you for the review. All the best!

Micheal Brown in
Micheal Brown in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

reroofing

We were doing a washroom reno, roof leaks were discovered. Paul Lin, the manager of Summer Roofing responded immediately to us. He brought samples of different brand shingles, recommended an ice&water shield membrane on entire low slope roof and completed the installation in two days. the team did an excellent job and were good to deal with. Paul came by 2 days later to ensure we were happy with the work. I would highly recommend Summer Roofing.

Thanks Michael

Alrick perry in
Alrick perry in

Replaced my 17 year old shingle roof this week with summer roofing. A crew of 6 guys came and got the job done before sunset. Clean and neat, I'll definitely be passing around their numbers to friends and families.

thank you for you business.

Joe M.
Joe M.

Roofing job

Fast and professional workers. Done the job in one day and left no debris behind. A big Thanks to Mike and Paul. Keep the good work and all the best

Thank you Yousuf for your comment. All the best to you as well.

More about Summer Roofing Inc

Summer Roofing is a professional roofing company in Toronto specializing in residential & commercial roof replacement and repair.
***
Our more than 10 years of industry experience, fully trained team of roofers and dedication to customer service allows us to provide you with industry leading roofing results.

We fully licensed With 5 million liability and WSIB. Please contact us today for a free estimate!

We do an honest job so that you're satisfied the first time.