Summer Roofing Inc

Reviews for Summer Roofing Inc

Sputs in Mississauga
Sputs in Mississauga

Sloppy work

I had Summer Roofing replace my roof, eaves and sofits. After a year, part of the sofits has dropped off and my attempts at calling and texting Paul has gone unanswered. Quite dissapointed.

Mary
Mary

New Roof installed, already shingles are falling off

This is a shady company. They installed a new roof 6 months ago and already shingles are starting to fall off. I attempted on three occasions to reach out to this company but no one returns my calls.

Hi Mary can you please give me a call. We will get this fixed. Thanks.

David S.
David S.

Roof replacement.

Great customer service and excellent work. This is my second roof done by summer roofing. Will always recommend their service.

Thanks Dave

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Roof Re-shingle

Paul and his guys were really good. They kept me informed, arrived on time, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards.
I'm very happy that I went with Summer Roofing.

Mark
Mark

Roof replacement

Paul and his team did great job on my house roof replacement. They are good.

Thanks Mark.

Michelle A.
Michelle A.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement in Richmond Hill

Fast and excellent service. Would definitely use them again in the future. Thank you Summer Roofing.

Thank you Michelle.

Bobby
Bobby

Shingled roof

Paul has been pleasure to work with. Communication was quick and detailed from the very beginning. Work was started on time and his crew even arrived earlier. I witnessed the work of his crew and I must say that everyone was professional and focussed. They even took down all the antennae dishes and few extras that they were asked to do. Cleanup was absolutely spot on. Overall, a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Paul for any work that they specialize in.

Thank you Bobby. All the best.

Ahed in Markham
Ahed in Markham

Im trying to reach you paul

Paul please return my calls and messages, as I’m trying to reach you, you’ve done our roof 2 yrs ago but you didn’t finish it nor you came back to finish it

So please if you are still in business I need you to come back, give me a call

Saturday the 18th of May, my roof was completed, thank you guys summer roofing

The message I wanted to go cross starting from me, is to double check the work you’ve hired them to do before you hand out the money...
Thanks
Ahed from Whitby

Thank u.

Ian C.
Ian C.

Roofing Company

Came when they said and did a fantastic job. Paul who is the sales guy is super easy to deal with. Very professional company. I would recommend them to anyone I know!!!

Thank you Ian.

Alant5280
Alant5280

roof redo

professional job from what I can tell
did the job in one day
cleaned up very well

no complaints ..

Thanks Alan

More about Summer Roofing Inc

Summer Roofing is a professional roofing company in Toronto specializing in residential & commercial roof replacement and repair. *** Our more than 10 years of industry experience, fully trained team of roofers and dedication to customer service allows us to provide you with industry leading roofing results. We fully licensed ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?