All Corners Pest Control

Ruth
Ruth
1 review Kitchener, ON

Pest control

Company went out of their way to ensure there was 100% satisfaction with the job. I was very happy with the follow up and communication was kept open. Excellent customer service and excellent professional services from Chris.

aaron
aaron
1 review Dunnville, ON

Wasp Removal

Like my worst nightmare, Yellow Jacket wasps began to emerge from my bedroom closet floor filling my bedroom! I opened a window, and after a few hours they were mostly gone or dying. That night they returned and stung me while I was sleeping. I emailed All Corners at 3am, and they called back at 8:03 that morning, and dispatched their technician, Josh, that afternoon. Talk about efficient! Josh was very friendly and professional, and treated the wasp nest which was inside the exterior brick. He warned me that because of the complexity of the nest it may take 2 weeks to completely eradicate the nest. He was right, and I’m happy to say the wasps are gone!

mswaerdens
mswaerdens
1 review Grimsby, ON

Bee hive removal

Called and within hrs they were onsite!!! Fast friendly, and came on a Saturday afternoon! would recommend

CatB
CatB

Pest removal

Had rodents under the front porch and within a week of bait stations being set no further sign of them! Whatever product they use was very fast and effective.

Customer service was excellent. The phone receptionist was very friendly and helpful and the technician was also great.

I would highly recommend Pest End. I used a different pest control company several years back, and Pest End was way more professional.

Mike
Mike
1 review Hamilton, ON

Trouble with yellow jackets in soffit outside back door

Josh came the next day and took care of the problem. I talked to Josh over the phone and was very professional and told me exactly how he would take care of the issues were having with the yellow jackets. Great job Josh and Thank you All Corners Pest control. Thank you as well Cheryl for prompt and professional service.

West H.
West H.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Flea spray

all corners was friendly, fast, efficient and at a great price. We bought a house that had a flea infestation, but they were able to help us. Not a flea in sight now.

lisa.hyatt
lisa.hyatt
1 review Brantford, ON

Exterminate yellow jacket nest.

We had a yellow jacket nest under the eaves, and they were getting into the house. Eeek! We called on a Sunday and someone actually answered the phone. The exterminator came the next day, on time, and quickly and efficiently dealt with problem.

Tom
Tom
1 review Cayuga, ON

Pest control

The contractor did not complete the job and I had to place the bait boxes myself
Very disappointed with the work

sarahjc
sarahjc
0 reviews Pelham, ON

Bat remova

We had an emergency bat removal need, on a Saturday when no pest control companies are available. All Corners replied and responded on a Saturday and was there within two hours to handle the situation efficiently and professionally. I cannot recommend them enough!

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate it greatly. It was a pleasure to help with your bat situation. We wish you all the best from the team at All Corners Pest Control.

More about All Corners Pest Control

All Corners Pest Control is a leader in bedbug, rodent, and cockroach treatment serving Hamilton, Kitchener, St. Catharines, Guelph, Oakville, and surrounding areas. We also provide humane raccoon, squirrel, bird and skunk removal, plus ant and bee extermination. Don't let unwanted pests ruin your life—visit our website or call today!