Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for All Corners Pest Control

Josh
Josh

Heat Treatment

These Guys were awesome, discreet professional, and a really great attitude that helped given the nature of the problem. they were really thorough, answering questions and concerns ahead of time and giving all the information needed up front. Giving a warrenty shows they trust their results and so far its been perfect! no problems at all since they came. I will be using these guys always moving forwards, i highly reccommend them

niki
niki
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Pest control

Moved into a basement apartment and found cockroaches. Landlady failed to disclose issue. I was very upset by this. I contacted company and I was very happy with the professionalism and knowledge of the service man. I was reassured that it would be taken care of. I love that the work is guaranteed or they will come back and re-treat at no extra cost.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service and professionalism that we have given and shown you. All the best to you from the team at All Corners Pest Control.

paravanc
paravanc

House Reno

5192097622
Hamilton
L8W 1W6

Quick and efficient, in and out.
All issues were resolved with any further issues. Satisfied with the work done

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. We are satisfied to hear that you are happy with the work done. All the best from the team at All Corners Pest Control.

Michele
Michele
1 review Burlington, ON

Rodent control

A cage and mouse bait was left at the back door and we were charged $300 which I think was a lot for such a small job. My husband was going to do the same but we thought we would get professionals to do the job.

Hi Michele, thank you for your review. Could you please email us at [email protected] and let us know what happened and we will investigate this matter more thoroughly. Thank you for your time.

mojo.kealey
mojo.kealey
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Pest control

Guy and Josh worked quickly and efficiently, under difficult conditions , to find the problem and contain it. They were courteous and helpful and made sure everything was in good shape before they left. I would recommend this company and these men wholeheartedly. I am a senior and wary of many companies but this one has my thanks and approval!

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work and our team. Wishing you all the best from the team at All Corners Pest Control.

douglashazlett
douglashazlett

Bug spraying

Had a roach infestation in a rental
property 3 unit building. They took care of the problem on time and on budget. Very pleased with their service!

Thank you for the review. We are very pleased to hear that you are not having a problem any more and that you are pleased with our services. We pride ourselves with our quality work and overall satisfaction. Wishing you all the best from the team at All Corners Pest Control.

leedixon
leedixon

Service

The guy's came out right away and took care of my hornet problem! So far so good!

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We wish you all the best from the team at All Corners Pest Control

Onehappycustomer
Onehappycustomer
1 review Kitchener, ON

Household pest removal

Very professional services were provided. Nice and discreet. Externally friendly and I would recommend them to anyone looking for pest control

A.G
A.G
1 review Cambridge, ON

Bed bugs

I am a health care worker and my facility had bed bugs and I somehow brought them home!(!! I was very stressed out and extremely overwhelmed and I felt embarrassed! Guy made me feel very reassured and there was so judgment!!!!! I don't what I would of done without him!!! They are very professional and very nice!! I love that I have a guarantee with it as well!! I would recommend him to anyone who needs help! The prices were very good too!!! I can't say enough good things GS about the service I received!!!!

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our services.
Wishing you all the best

More about All Corners Pest Control

All Corners Pest Control is a leader in bedbug, rodent, and cockroach treatment serving Hamilton, Kitchener, St. Catharines, Guelph, Oakville, and surrounding areas. We also provide humane raccoon, squirrel, bird and skunk removal, plus ant and bee extermination. Don't let unwanted pests ruin your life—visit our website or call today!