All Corners Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
All Corners Pest Control

Reviews for All Corners Pest Control

Bed Bug inspection & Advice

I had this company come in to inspect by apartment for bed bugs in late September as well as provide me with advice over the phone just this morning.

Both times coordinating with All Corners, they were more than willing to help in anyway possible and exceeded all of my expectations. They were punctual, timely, thorough, respectful, extremely knowledgable and it is clear that they put their customers first.

Being a full time university student potentially dealing with bed bugs is an extremely time sensitive, stressful and emotional situation. This company provided their expertise in a very appropriate way and went the extra mile to answer our questions for upwards of 45 minutes on the phone.

I have spoken to multiple other pest control companies in the past few months and All Corners really stand out. They are all around an amazing company who I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. I am extremely appreciative of their services and in my opinion, they are far superior to every other company I have spoken to in the Waterloo region.

Best, Kayla

Carolyn
Carolyn
0 reviews Wellandport, ON

Yellow Jackets in foundation

We needed a yellow jacket nest removed ASAP from the concrete block in the basement. They sent a serviceman within 2 hours. By the next morning we saw no more Yellow Jackets. Couldn't be happier with the quick service!

martin in Peterborough
martin in Peterborough

Hornet Nest Removal

Came home from Holiday yesterday and found I had a hornets nest in my shed. Call this company this morning and they sent someone within a couple of hours. Suited up and dealt with the problem in less then an hour. Guy was very courteous, very friendly and knowledgable. learned quite a bit about these pests.

Martin Ashbee

ajitesh in Burlington
ajitesh in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Rat removal - Good but expensive

I called All PEST control for a rat that I saw in my backyard. I did tell the contractor that I had visually seen the rat a couple of times and told him where I saw it go. It was basically in a corner in my backyard right where I had tiles. When the guy came for inspection, he told me that he did see a hole near the tiles and he feels the rat lives under the tile. We removed the tile (on my insistence) and didn't see any hole. Finally, we put 3 rat baits and the guy left. I was given a bill of $350 + Tax = $395. Is this normal? This was for a 30 min visit. Seems crazy. I am first time home owner but logically the price just feels extremely high! I don't know about the efficacy of the work, though I feel $400 to put 3 rat baits is super expensive. Overall though, in all honesty, the contractor was responsive, visited me in like an hour, just the price felt high.

Edit: Got a call from the Company and seems the price is competitive. So bumping up the rating. Again, I haven't called any competition and going by pure trust.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Service

The owner and the employees are all amazing!!! They know the job to also educate you about pest control. They communicate openly and result the issue in our home right away.

In my opinion best pest control company I have come across. They go beyond their job to make sure your issue are resolved.

Exceeded service and good price point!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Very Happy Customer!!!! Hamilton ont

I was very happy with is company they came out on Jan 23rd and on Jan 30th we had our problem taken of.
Sheldon came out he was right about where our pest was living and know it's gone and so far there are no others thank you so much again. Chris you were very nice listening to my crazy story's about our visitor my he rest in piece you both were amazing Maria C

Thank you Maria , where here whenever you need us.

e.fuller
e.fuller
1 review Kitchener, ON

Pest Control (Cockroaches)

The staff at All Corners were incredibly helpful and timely in responding to our repeated incidences of cockroaches. We found their package to be the most affordable, with multiple visits built in over a 6 month guarantee. The equipment and chemicals used were safe and effective, and thankfully we haven't needed to take advantage of the full 6 months! The technicians were very friendly and answered all of our questions about chemical-safety and efficacy.

we have compassion for our clients and passion for the work we do.

Ruth
Ruth
1 review Kitchener, ON

Pest control

Company went out of their way to ensure there was 100% satisfaction with the job. I was very happy with the follow up and communication was kept open. Excellent customer service and excellent professional services from Chris.

aaron
aaron
1 review Dunnville, ON

Wasp Removal

Like my worst nightmare, Yellow Jacket wasps began to emerge from my bedroom closet floor filling my bedroom! I opened a window, and after a few hours they were mostly gone or dying. That night they returned and stung me while I was sleeping. I emailed All Corners at 3am, and they called back at 8:03 that morning, and dispatched their technician, Josh, that afternoon. Talk about efficient! Josh was very friendly and professional, and treated the wasp nest which was inside the exterior brick. He warned me that because of the complexity of the nest it may take 2 weeks to completely eradicate the nest. He was right, and I’m happy to say the wasps are gone!

mswaerdens
mswaerdens
1 review Grimsby, ON

Bee hive removal

Called and within hrs they were onsite!!! Fast friendly, and came on a Saturday afternoon! would recommend

More about All Corners Pest Control

All Corners Pest Control is a leader in bedbug, rodent, and cockroach treatment serving Hamilton, Kitchener, St. Catharines, Guelph, Oakville, and surrounding areas. We also ant and bee extermination. Don't let unwanted pests ruin your life—visit our website or call today!
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Hamilton?