Electricians
Future Smart Tech Inc.

Reviews for Future Smart Tech Inc.

Alikeila in Aurora
Alikeila in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Service

Future Smart Tech Inc.
Newmarket

He is very professional and knows his job .we were satisfied because the job was clean and professional.being on time is very important for us which the guy was , overall we were happy to choose him. And we will definitely recommend him to others since verything including the cost was good.

Thanks Alikeila for your review

Martik.zad
Martik.zad

Potlight installation

very professional, quick and efficient job with a clean finish. I will recommend him to my friends and relatives.

I appreciate Martik

kambiz1349
kambiz1349

Electrical job

It was great service, very on time ,very very good price ,
THE JOB HAS BEEN DONE VERY PROFESSIONAL ,AND I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE ,
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Thanks Doctor, I appreciate your comment.

Arash M.
Arash M.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Entire house wiring.

Future Smart Tech did the whole wiring for a property we have in East Gwillimbury. They not only delivered the job on time, they were really clean and very professional.

I would definitely use them again and have recommended them to.my family and friends.

Thanks for your great review , looking forward to working with you again

More about Future Smart Tech Inc.

Our mission is to deliver friendly, efficient and high quality service to all our customers. Regardless of the size, scope or length of the job we ensure every customer is more than satisfied. We get you powered up – so you can get back to what you do best!

As a full-service residential electrical contracting company, we can do it all for you. Whether you want to upgrade your existing service box, install dedicated circuits to sensitive electronic equipment, or rewire appliances with heavy duty wiring throughout your home.

Electricians
Service changeovers (60 amp to 100 or 200 amp service) Rewiring existing structure New Wiring for new projects Emergency and Accident Repairs Retrofitting and fixture installations Wiring of Building Additions (with careful attention paid to requirements for tying into existing electrical infrastructure)
Check, Cash, E-Transfer