Electricians
Newmarket ON
Electricians
Future Smart Tech Inc.

Reviews for Future Smart Tech Inc.

janinedruery
janinedruery

A pleasure to work with

I hired Bahman to fix botched up electrical work from another "electrician". He was professional and got the work done quickly. Happy to have him do the work and would recommend him to others.

Thank you for your trust, it was our pleasure to work for you and we hope to do more work for you in the future!

Alireza
Alireza
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom exhaust fan installation

Very professional, quick, clean and with reasonable price.
Thanks for accepting and finishing the project on a short notice.

Thanks for your review , looking forward to do electrical work for you in the future .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Outdoor Potlight, Outdoor Electrical Socket, New Light installation in Kitchen, Thermostat installation on new wall

Bahman just finished the job for us, he is amazing to work with!

Work Style & Ethics::

Best thing is he enjoys his work that mattes the most, he has an excellent command and total dedication towards the job, he does not rush and make sure everything is working fine, he is good listener, understands the customer and open to new ideas, his work concepts have absolute clear vision.

Jobs Done::

First job:: We got outdoor roof pot-lights installed, he is really fast at it, he carry all necessary tools to perform the task in neat and best way. He made the holes in soffit based on my directions, pulled the wires through fishing wire install the pot-lights, connect the wires, install the switchs. The challenge here was mesh under our soffit, Bahman used his expertise to over come this and result was a success with great Potlight over and around my house.

Second job: Installation of electric fixtures in our kitchen, we needed a new light to be installed with motion sensor switch so that in the middle of the night there is no difficulty looking for switch’s and avoid any hit or fall, Bahman installed the fixture and routed a new wire to power the light from inside the wall using his expertise and tools, final output is amazing, we get the light installed as per our needs.

Third Job: Installation of outdoor power outlet, Bahman did an excellent job by installing the outlet little above the ground while keeping my concerns in mind of snow and rain water, he pulled the power from indoors using necessary tools, sealed the holes with caulking and did final power flow check

Forth Job: Moving of my thermostat from my present wall to more open space wall for better accuracy of temperature. Job required wires to be moved through two different Attics, Bahman showed excellent patience working on this job since it was the last and tricky task ran into late evening in-spite of being tired working all day he finished the job successfully without giving up!

Final verdict:: I would definitely hire him for all my future jobs, in-fact we have already introduced our friends who need work to be done on electrical panel and outdoor potlights.

Ability to understand customer needs and keeping customer interest before his has definitely won our hearts !!

All the best to him for his all future ventures!!!

I am very glad to hear about your satisfaction with my work, and am honoured to know that you have introduced me to your friends and are considering further work with me. Thank you very much for your feedback! I look forward to providing you with future services!

Mrs.L
Mrs.L
1 review Ajax, ON

Potlights outside install, power and ceiling fan install in bedrooms

Bahman is a very good electrician. He worked two days to complete installation. I needed potlights outside and he took time to discuss my needs first w exterior Reno. Inside I needed power in 3 rooms along w ceiling fan installation and again he was very good and discussing the job first before I committed to it. He did a great job and I'm very satisfied w his work. He is very responsive w any communications during the job as well.

I'm very glad that you are satisfied with my work! I look forward to providing you services in the future!

Teresa
Teresa

ceiling fan/light installation

Bahman responded quickly, installed a foundation for the fan to make it safer than the previous one and was done very quickly. Last of all he assisted in helping to kill a bee that had slipped into the room. A job well done.

“We are so very appreciative of your kind words and positive review, Teresa. If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. It's always in our best interest to make sure we perform our job in an appropriate, efficient, and productive manner. If you should ever find that you are in need of our services in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out.”

Bahman,

Beausky in Toronto
Beausky in Toronto

Complete home electrical work for century home renovation

This past year my wife and I took on a complete new renovation for a century home. It used to have knob and tube wiring and after the gut, we hired Future Smart Tech to complete the electrical job at our home. They did a great job and passed the initial and final inspection from ESA on the first inspections. We have brand new potlights, sconces, furnace wiring, AC as well as other custom work. Thank you so much.

Thanks for your awesome review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

fergus in Toronto
fergus in Toronto

Pot light installation

Bahman is very responsive. I got him same day for a quote on 8 potlights and he had them installed the next day in 5 hours. Amazing service/quality! I will recommend him to all my friends and likely use him again!

Thanks Fergus for your great review, I am glad to work for you and many thanks for recommending me to your friends.

Danny in Barrie
Danny in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Superb Service

I am very impressed with all aspects of this job. Excellent response time. Fair and reasonable quoting. Excellent communication prior to arrival. Very knowledgeable about his trade. Friendly. Very happy with the end result of this project. I will be using him again.

Thanks for your review. I am waiting for the other projects in your new house .

Nisha
Nisha

Home electrical updates and smart home connectivity

Fantastic, quick and reliable. Great to work with and easy to plan and budget work. I highly recommend this company

Many thanks Nisha for your review and recommendation.

Stephan A.
Stephan A.

Pot lights and ceiling lights in bedrooms

We contacted Future Smart Tech to install pot lights in our living room and ceiling lights in our bedrooms that didn’t have lighting. We had a switch which controlled an outlet and a floor lamp, with 3 toddlers floor lamps are not safe!

They came to our home to provide an estimate, and we agreed to how the pot lights would be installed. I was shocked when they said they could come the next day to do the instal!

The next day they came and worked, they were very professional and accommodated my 3 children’s nap time, which was very appreciated. The work was done cleanly and they worked in the attic and made no holes in the bedrooms to do the electrical work. The pot lights are amazing, the room looks so much bigger and brighter. The bed Roms are so bright and now we have more space for the children, and it’s safer for them.

After they were done, they said they would clean, they vacuumed and cleaned up the entire mess, again this is above and beyond and very appreciated!

They came in on budget, and did a great job. They are hard workers and we will use them again for future projects and recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Would you mind sharing with your friends who might need our services and assistance, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome people like you. Thanks again!
Future Smart Tech

More about Future Smart Tech Inc.

Our mission is to deliver friendly, efficient and high quality service to all our customers. Regardless of the size, scope or length of the job we ensure every customer is more than satisfied. We get you powered up – so you can get back to what you do best!

As a full-service residential electrical contracting company, we can do it all for you. Whether you want to upgrade your existing service box, install dedicated circuits to sensitive electronic equipment, or rewire appliances with heavy duty wiring throughout your home.