Electricians
Newmarket ON
Electricians
Future Smart Tech Inc.

Reviews for Future Smart Tech Inc.

Julie in Brampton
Julie in Brampton

Bathroom Fan Replacement

Needed the bathroom fan replaced. Noticed that the fan was currently being vented into the attic (instead of outside). Bahman found a roofer to contract out the installation of the new exhaust for the fan and completed the rest of the work for the bathroom fan installation. Overall it was a very smooth process, from start to finish. Definitely recommended.

Hi Julie,
We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. This is definitely very helpful. We’re also very happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.
Best,
Future Smart Tech. Inc.

Marlon in Toronto
Marlon in Toronto
1 review , ON

Smart switch connection and landscaping Lights

Bhaman was recommended to me by my friend who asked for his service. He told me how satisfied he was so I didn't hesitate to call him to do electrical jobs in my house. He is very thorough, professional, and great in his workmanship. He do his job very seriously and with confidence. I hired him many times and I am always satisfied with his work. Highly recommended.

Thank you Marlon. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with F.S.T. Inc. Thank you so much for your feedback. I always try my best to do my job well and your kind words make it all worthwhile and thank you for noticing that. On top of nice people like you, our team at F.S.T. Inc. is very helpful and supportive. I wouldn’t be able to do my job like I do without their help.

Stay safe,
Have a great day,
Bahman

Hamid in Toronto
Hamid in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Troubleshooting

Incredibly happy with Bahman’s professional service. He was on-time and explained the process thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him for future projects! Well done project and great service. Thank you!!

“Thank you Hamid, for your kind words! It makes us really happy to know that providing our clients with the best electrical services we can offer is paying off. If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. Once again thank you for sharing your experience and letting everyone else know about it.
Regards,

Tom in Brampton
Tom in Brampton

Receptical addition and repair

Bahman was truly a professional and very knowledgeable man. He helped address the many electrical issues we had in this 1970's built home. We had recepticals added in the hallways and had a receptical that wasn't even connected to the panel box connected correctly.

Thank you Bauman for your help!

Hi Tom,
There’s nothing better than receiving a glowing review from a happy customer. We are thrilled to have you as part of the Future Smart Tech Inc. family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us and mentioning Bahman. It means the world to us and to our entire team! You’re right, Bahman is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with him! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Regards,

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Multiple electrical components not working through out the house

Bahman responded to my request very quickly, was on time and communicated very well. He is honest, reliable, and took the time to check out all the problems in the house. He explained what was wrong and fixed everything we needed done. We are very satisfied and relieved that we don't have to worry about the electrical in our home. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the positive review and kind words on my performance evaluation. It means a great deal to me that I have earned your trust and your confidence. I really put a lot of effort and thought into my work, thank you for noticing and taking the time to express that.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Light Installation

I was in urgent need to change the location of some lights in my house. A previous electrician I had spoke to couldn't make it anymore and the painter was booked to come and fix any patching/touch ups of the wall. I found this electrician quickly to respond, arrange and gave me a quote after I sent some pictures. He did a really good job, involved me in making the decisions, cleaned after and left everything ready for the painter. He also gave me ideas on what type of light bulbs do I need to buy for the best look of the lights I just installed.
I would call him again for any electrical work, very happy with the speed and quality. Highly recommended.

Nothing feels better than receiving a glowing review from a satisfied and happy customer. Thank you very much for the ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Future Smart Tech. family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Future Smart Tech.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Replacement of 3 light fixtures

Bahman did an excellent job, very professional and helpful - I would definitely recommend Future Smart Tech Inc. for any electrical needs and I plan on using them again in the future.

Many thanks Lynn for your great review. It's my pleasure to work for you again, just give me a call.

Eden in Toronto
Eden in Toronto

Exterior wall and landscape lighting and roof deicing kit installation

Bahman struck me first and foremost as an honest and fair person. He strives to be thorough and clear in providing options and costs, which is appreciated very much. They are very responsive and the workmanship is very good and project delivered on time. We did not have to remind them of minor details which saved a lot of follow-up on our part. I would recommend Bahman's company without reserve.

Dear Eden,
Thanks so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Best,
Bahman

janinedruery
janinedruery

A pleasure to work with

I hired Bahman to fix botched up electrical work from another "electrician". He was professional and got the work done quickly. Happy to have him do the work and would recommend him to others.

Thank you for your trust, it was our pleasure to work for you and we hope to do more work for you in the future!

More about Future Smart Tech Inc.

Our mission is to deliver friendly, efficient and high quality service to all our customers. Regardless of the size, scope or length of the job we ensure every customer is more than satisfied. We get you powered up – so you can get back to what you do best!

As a full-service residential electrical contracting company, we can do it all for you. Whether you want to upgrade your existing service box, install dedicated circuits to sensitive electronic equipment, or rewire appliances with heavy duty wiring throughout your home.