Max Appliance Repair

Reviews for Max Appliance Repair

G in Sunnylea
G in Sunnylea

Fast and friendly service

The drawer freezer of our fridge was no longer working. It had been having issues for months and making loud grinding noises. One day it finally quit altogether and we had a pile of rotting food. Evgeny Pankratenko showed up within a couple hours of my call and fixed it within the hour! He had the correct part on hand and explained all the issues: why it wasn’t working, where the grinding noise was coming from, and why this could be affecingt the temperature of the fridge above. He placed the fridge back together as it was before only better! Thanks Evgeny!

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Broken Dryer

Evgeny did a great job fixing our dryer. They were able to fix our dryer on the same day as we discovered it was broken. He was actually a few minutes early.

Thanks

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Stove Repair

Had a stove that wasn't heating up properly. Called the company at 8:30 am and Evgeny the technician was at our house in 90 minutes. He quickly figured out was was wrong and ordered the replacement part. He was able to get it quickly and came back the next day to repair the stove. Prompt and efficient - job well done

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fast and efficient!

Fast and knowledgable technician. He came within 3hours notice, done the diagnostic and fix the problem with the maytag dryer before leaving as he had the part in his truck... love it!

Thanks

Broken washing machine

Hi:
My washing machine broke and flooded my basement. Evgen came and rescued me! The service was quick and ge was polite, efficient and knowledgable and now I am happy- clean clothes again!
Thanks so much.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Washing machine repair

Evgeny came on time and solved our problem quickly and tidily and gave us helpful advice. He also straightened the machine, which had got a bit wonky and we're set for many years of happy washings.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Miele Dishwasher Repair

Our dishwasher broke on Thanksgiving weekend. I called Max on Saturday, and Evgeny came by the same day. Within 60 minutes he diagnosed the problem, disassembled the dishwasher, fixed the problem, and re-installed the dishwasher. And he cleaned everything up also. Thanksgiving is back on track, efficiently and cost-effectively . Thanks again.

We are extremely happy to hear that our technician was able to deliver our company’s promise. Thank you very much to taking time to write about his good work.

Andree in Ottawa
Andree in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair of washing machine

Andrey was excellent. The service was outstanding. He got the part that was needed the same day. I was very happy to get same day service and he knew what he was doing as well as being very polite and professional. I would recommend this business to my friends.

Thank you.
In MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR customer satisfaction comes first. Our strenght comes from our customer.

Stove and dishwasher

I called Max appliance about my oven not working and dishwasher not cleaning properly. They sent a technician (Evgeny Pankarentko) right away, within 24 hrs he sourced the parts needed and wanted to come back the next day to fix it (on a weekend). I would highly recommend Evgeny from Max Appliance.

Mary in Vaughan
Mary in Vaughan

Stove repair

Evgeny Pankarentko, from Max appliance serviced my stove he figured out the ptoblem right away, got the new part the second day, he got the job done quickly and efficiently, my stove was ready to be used right away, I will definitely recommend Evgeny and Max Appliance repair to all my friends and family.

Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your review and will be happy to serve you in future.

More about Max Appliance Repair

Are your appliances not working properly? Are you experiencing issues with your fridge or stove? Max Appliance Repair offers same day service for all major household appliances of all makes and models. We service and repair washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, fridges and dishwashers – from Samsung to LG, Bosch, Whirlpool, ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?