Max Appliance Repair

Jennd in Richmond Hill
Jennd in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Broken Washing Machine

We are very happy with the service call we received for our broken washing machine. Evgen our service guy was on time and fixed the problem with the washing machine fast and with a great attitude. We will definitely use this company again and would highly recommend them!

Thank you.
In MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR customer satisfaction comes first. Our strenght comes from our customer.

Andrew19 in Richmond Hill
Andrew19 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service

The tech was on point , friendly and got the
Job done. They listen and hey it done. If you need a tech call these guys! You won't be disappointed! Thanks Ilya !

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dryer repair

Same day service! Really impressed with Ilya the service technician. Great guy and was able to fix the problem on the spot. Discovered a detached exhaust pipe was the route of the problem. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your review and will be happy to serve you in future.

Andrea in Edmundston
Andrea in Edmundston
1 review Edmundston, NB

Dryer repair

Called them sunday evening, got an appointment the following night as I needed. Andrey is a very polite young man who knows what he's doing. Took the time to explain what was needed and answered any question I had. The repair was done in a timely manner and I would definitely recommend the company and Andrey if you ever find yourself in need of repairs.

lachtani in Toronto
lachtani in Toronto

A great service

Eugen braved a street festival to get to us and fixed our stove in record time to make sure we can cook during the weekend. He is professional and cheerful. We will be happy to call on his expertise in the future.

oven

Maxim provided excellent service on several of my appliances on several different occasions. Always very courteous and informative giving a thorough explanation as to why my appliances were not working.

We are extremely happy to hear that our technician was able to deliver our company’s promise. Thank you very much to taking time to write about his good work.

Dryer Maintenance

Excellent, prompt and professional service. Only disappointment was the pricing was seriously un-competitive, and the company posts a price guarantee on their website. I was charged $200 plus tax for service that was quoted at $125 from a competitor. I even asked the company to price match, but was declined. I paid the price, but will not call back for any further needs in future.

Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your review and will be happy to serve you in future.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Washing machine stopped working.

Had a problem with my washer. Maxim found the problem within minutes and put a couple of screws to the lid. Took him about 5 minutes. He was very nice and didn't want to charge me the full price of a repair. I appreciate that because I feel the last company I used for an appliance problem robbed me (in my opinion). I'm a happy customer as I thought I would have to buy a new washer.

Washing machine repair

Technician knowledgeable and professional.
Very good work and efficient.
Service was done in a timely manner and with efficiency. I was able to use the machine again on the same day the service was completed.
Thankyou.

Thank you.
In MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR customer satisfaction comes first. Our strength comes from our customer.

More about Max Appliance Repair

Are your appliances not working properly? Are you experiencing issues with your fridge or stove? Max Appliance Repair offers same day service for all major household appliances of all makes and models. We service and repair washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, fridges and dishwashers – from Samsung to LG, Bosch, Whirlpool, ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?