Boss Roofing & Siding Experts

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Hard working Team, Cost higher than quoted

I have chosen this company mainly because it was from the neighborhood and price was good for complete re-roof job. Sam provided the estimate and scheduled the job in November. He did not ask for any upfront deposit, so that gave me some assurance that company stands behind its work. The team showed up early in the morning and were a friendly bunch of guys. They started removing the roof layers and found 5 layers of roofing materials. Sam asked 1K more than initially quoted for additional work involved in removal. I agreed and the team worked really hard to remove the old roofing materials.
Whole re-roof job took 2.5 days and most of the work looked really good. One thing that stood out like a sore thumb was the step flashing installed on the outside of the siding. Sam promised to schedule the guys in their less busy time in January to install a counter flash for an extra charge. Later another issue was discovered in a small hard to access section of the roof and Sam promised to have that fixed at the same time.
Guys did not make it in January to take care of the issues. Sam wanted to reschedule the work for another time. At that point I have decided to hire another company to make the repairs.

Eric in Hamilton
Eric in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Re-Shingle Roof

My experience with Boss Roofing was excellent!
Starting off I would like to say my 5 Star rating is truly authentic.
I called Sam up on Tuesday and he dropped off an estimate that night.
I was thrilled when he said he could get the job done by Friday. He gathered his whole crew together and was good to his word. By 5:00pm Friday the job was done and it looks great!
Sam and his crew are total professionals. They work well together.
Everyone was polite and approachable when I had some concerns and that took away my stress and worry.
I highly recommend Boss Roofing. I am proud to be one of the 4 houses Sam and Boss Roofing has worked on within 300 metres.
It was a pleasure!!!

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?