Fgs Fajardo's General Services

best of 2019 winner 3 timesbest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Fgs Fajardo's General Services

Donna
Donna

Bathroom shower and floor kitchen counter and floor tiles cleaned and sealed

Bathroom shower tiles cleaned and polished, colour matching grout applied and sealant applied. Bathroom floor tiles were cleaned polished and sealed. Kitchen counter cleaned and polished; kitchen floor tiles cleaned and sealed. The father son team arrived punctually and worked very long to get the job done to satisfaction. am very happy with the work that they did. Thanks..Ronal and Andres.

Hi Donna. Was a pleasure. We're glad you like our shower cleaning and restoration job!

Leah
Leah

Shower tile restoration

We are very satisfied with Ronal's work. Our shower looks brand new again! Ronal and his team completely cleaned our shower, fixed all of the grout (it was discoloured and coming apart in places before) and re-sealed our entire shower. He also cleaned and re-sealed our floor tile (it also looks great!). Another thing I wanted to note was that we have a 10 month old baby.... Ronal was very respectful and went out of his way to ensure that any noise, smell from the cleaning products and general inconvenience was kept at a minimum. We would highly recommend him! Thanks!

You are very welcome, we are glad you like our shower regrout and restoration. Was a pleasure

Thank you so much Leah!
Sincerely,

Judi
Judi

Shower repair including reattaching loose tiles, mould removal, and regrouting and resiliconing

Ronal and his son are the most professional tradesmen I’ve ever encountered. My job was explained to me in detail at the estimate stage. They reconfirmed arrival each day of the two day job, arrived on time both days, and cleaned up after they finished. The end result makes the shower look new! I very highly recommend Ronal for any tiling job.

Was a pleasure working at your house Judi. We are happy you like our shower regrout job, thank you for such a nice review!

Sandeep in Toronto
Sandeep in Toronto

Bathroom Leak

There was a leak on ceiling from shower stall. Ronal suggested re grout the shower. The re grout was done very nicely but the leak was still there so he suggested to call plumber and gave the contact. The plumber found the leak in pipe so they have to break the tile to repair the leak. Ronal came back to put new tile. Though I have to pay plumber and for regrouting, I am happy with Ronal's attitude and workmanship.

Hi Sandeep. We're glad you like our Shower regrout job, and we are also happy that your shower got finally fixed!

Thank you so much for your review!
Sincerely,

chris from the Beach-9838
chris from the Beach-9838

re grout of shower

FGS did a phenomenal job in our shower. They not only fixed the mess from a previous "professional" they regrouted it and made it look incredible. AND cleaned up so well it looked like a new bathroom!
completely professional and fantastic job - so happy with the way it turned out. Ronal and his son Andreas were polite, fastidious and got the job done on time and budget. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Ronal also took the time to tell me how to maintain the tile and caulking so it would look good and new always.

Was a pleasure Chris!
We're glad you like our shower re-grout and restoration job.
Thank you so much for this awesome review!

E.T.
E.T.

Master shower

Excellent work done by FGS!
They were proactive when they found an issue and I was able to take care of it right away - I appreciate that effort.
The master shower now looks better than it did when I got it from the builder.
Very impressed with FGS - I have already recommended them to a friend ( my friend was also very pleased with their work ) and I'll have them back to do additional work in another bathroom.

Was a pleasure, we're glad you like our shower regrout and restoration job!

Suzan
Suzan

Removing mould and cleaning grout

Excellent service - Ronal answered my call straightaway and was clear about the work he does . He did not provide an estimate which at first put me off , as other companies do, but he was convincing in his detailed outline. He was definitely more expensive than other quotes that I got but I was not reassured that they would stick by their workmanship like Ronal does . His other reviews are great and consistent with my experience of his work . Nice father and son team !

We are glad you like our shower cleaning job, was a pleasure
Thanks Suzan!

S.M.
S.M.

Cleaning and polishing marble in kitchen and bathroom, resiliconing, fixing grout

Ronal and his son did a wonderful job. They were neat, knowledgeable and very detail- oriented . They even provided tips on how to maintain their excellent work. I would highly recommend them!

S.M. Was a pleasure! We are glad you like our shower and countertop cleaning/restoration.
Thank you so much!

Andrea
Andrea

Shower Surround Maintenance

Ronal is a pleasure to work with. He was the only company who came to the site to quote the job. From the first visit it was obvious that he knew his trade. Even though he was not the cheapest we hired him to clean and seal our grout based on his professionalism.
He also provided a value-added service by repairing areas of damaged grout and even cleaning the floor grout.
Ronal left the room in pristine condition. I am very happy with the work.

Thank you so much Andrea for sharing your experience with our company!
We're glad you like our shower cleaning and grout restoration job.

AliB
AliB
0 reviews Montréal,

Shower Repair

Excellent work, fabulous results and reasonably priced! Fantastic team, very professional, pleasant, efficient and clean, shower was regrouted and looks like new, better than ever! Highly recommended!

We're glad you like our shower regrout job, was a pleasure!

More about Fgs Fajardo's General Services