Railings
HomeStars  >  Railings in Vaughan  >  Maple Exteriors

Reviews for Maple Exteriors

Francis in Richmond Hill
Francis in Richmond Hill

Replacing railings the front porch of my house

Sergi's work is impeccable and price is extremely competitive. He gave me his idea of design and installation, and incorporating mine at the same time. He also helped patch the old spot before installing the new railings. Very decent work ethic and work process. No pressure whatsoever dealing with him. Nice and friendly. Highly recommend for anyone.

Thank you it was my pleasure.

Handrail installation

L4H 2X6

We needed handrails installed for our new concrete steps at the front and rear of our house. Serge provided his recommendations for the design and installation of both handrails.
It's obvious he takes great pride in both the product he uses as well as the workmanship involved. He was very pleasant to deal with and the installation was completed in the timeline he provided. Was extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend him to anyone.
S.G.
North York, Ont. 09/2018

Thank you it was my pleasure!

Sonia from Mississauga
Sonia from Mississauga

Railing installation

L4H 2X6

Serge helped me to install two railings: one across my sliding door and the other on an existing cedar deck in order to meet Toront’s by laws for pools. Serge was knowledgeable in what the requirements were and he ensured I passed the inspection. I would highly recommend this company. They were professional, timely and did a great job overall.

Sonia

Thank you Sonia! Hope you enjoy your pool now.

Ryan from Caledon
Ryan from Caledon

Awesome railings and gate.

L4H 2X6

We have been slowly updating our home and decided that we would get quotes on.
When I received the quote from Sergey I was pleasantly surprised it was more than fair. It was lower than our usual contractor. When the work was completed the workmanship was much better that the previous company's. We now know who will be completing our on going updates.

Thank you Ryan, enjoy it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Repair of Aluminum Gates

My original contractor had no concept of how to install 2 alum. gates, infact they began falling apart within one year, need I say more.
I called Serge, he responded to my call immediately. His workmanship was very professional and completed the repair in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company(Serge). I felt that this company(Serge) was trustworthy and Serge's knowledge of the installation of Aluminum Railings and Gate products is exceptional.
Thank-you.

Thank you for a great words. I feel sorry for your previous experience. All the best wishes.

Serge at Maple Exteriors.

Charles from North York
Charles from North York

Front porch with railing

The front porch of my property too old, and I was searching a reliable contractor who can do good job with reasonable price. Serge offered me to do the job with reasonable price and showed me some of the works he had done before. Serge was very responsible communicating with me and delivered his work more than I expected. Excellent job Serge! In addition to the front porch, a deck on the second floor was not stable and wood floor was rotten. This was extra work with extra materials. Serge offered me to do this job with no extra charge. Serge earned my trust with the work he delivered and the service more than I expected.

Thank you Charles it was my pleasure.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

great job replacing piece of aluminum siding

Serge did a great job with the repair job -- he was quick to respond, bought the needed part, and installed it. Even though he did a bit of extra work, he still honored his initial quote.

I highly recommend him

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Outdoor Railings

Serge was very quick to reply to my initial request. Right from the beginning he was friendly and helpful. In addition to installing our new railing, he was able to repair the damaged concrete alongside our stairs. He and Victor did the work promptly and professionally. We are very happy with the results! I highly recommend this company and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much guys. If homestars had an award for hospitality you and Sharon would win them all. Thank you again please do not hesitate to contact me if there any concern. All the best wishes.

Serge

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Glass railing for front and back patio.

Wow! What a beautiful job you did on our newly build house. Thank you for suggesting a glass railing. It looks that much more elegant and modern.
Your attentions to details was truly impressive. It was refreshing to work with a true professional who took as much interest in our home as we do. Amazing craftsmanship and very competitive pricing.

Thank you. It was our pleasure!

John in Woodbridge
John in Woodbridge

Fascia Repair

I contacted Sergey for a roof fascia repair, after receiving no response from a number of roofing companies in the area. Sergey was very responsive even though this is not his main area of business. Within hours he came over, had it repaired as well fastened the opposite side of the fascia to ensure it doesn't have the same issue. I'm very happy with the workmanship and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thank you John.

More about Maple Exteriors

Maple Exteriors offers premium quality exterior services in Toronto. If you have a project for realization or just an idea what do you want we are ready to help. We offer consultation to understand in details the scope of work. We use only Canadian materials and equipment of high quality, that is why you can be confident about the result.