Maple Exteriors

Reviews for Maple Exteriors

Yassir in Toronto
Yassir in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Railings - I'd give More than 5 Stars if I could!!!

Serge and Marko were excellent to deal with from start to finish. They visited my property to provide a precise quote which was very competitive. They have a great selection of designs to choose from, and they answered all my questions thoroughly.
Installation was done on time, and that's when the team totally WOWED me:
1. The material they used for the railings was way better than the one I had previously, and the new railings were installed much more securely. No short-cuts on quality and workmanship!
2. They found a safety issue with my balcony railing - instead of just replacing the railing and leaving, they brought in extra material and spent extra time to make sure that the safety issue was resolved completely. I was present the whole time and saw how they suspected that the railing support was weak, investigated further, and found the problem where the wood base support used by the builder had been made of substandard material and had rotted. They were super honest!
3. They cleaned up completely after the job was done. They removed all the old railing and rotted wood. Several of my neighbours walking past our house complimented how the railings looked great and that everything was clean.
If you're reading this review and thinking about getting railings done, these are the guys to call!!!

Farooq in Markham
Farooq in Markham
1 review Milton, ON

Glass railing

Sergey from Maple Exteriors is an excellent person. He provided excellent prodcut and at a very reasonable price. He is competitive and work was done with perfection and within the timeline provided. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

Gazda Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing
Gazda Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Fence Replacement

Serge and his Team are no doubt the best company i have dealt with in years. Well explained and all question answered with regards to project. Would highly recommend to all my contractors and friends

Boris  in Alcona
Boris in Alcona
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Deck and railing

The team did fantastic job for us. Very professional. Answered all the questions we had. The job was done on time with no delays. I would highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Perfect Services

I would like to thank for his time and effort to find the right for me. This is the second time that I have had a great experience along the way to find a property with. His knowledge and experience of the property is excellent. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns during purchase time. I totally recommend him to everyone looking to buy a property. I am so happy with the services and they did all-time with a given time. so so happy. highly recommended.

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback.

IRINA in North York
IRINA in North York

exterior services

This summer we ordered a fence for our summer cottage. The territory is not to say that it is too big but pretty decent. I want to thank the managers and masters of your company for such an attentive attitude towards your clients. My husband is very busy at work. Therefore, it turned out that almost the entire installation process had to be controlled by myself. I have little knowledge of all this, but after consulting in the office a lot has become more clear to me. It's nice when you are dealing with professionals. Special thanks I want to say to those who were directly involved in the installation of the fence. Everything was done quickly, and most importantly, qualitatively. Both I and my husband were very pleased! When in the future there is a need to put up a deck, we will only contact your company. Good luck.

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

Ankit
Ankit

Exterior Railing and Columns

Job well done by Serg and his team. Very informative and suggestions provided were accurate. Keep up the good work !

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Glass railings

We were looking for someone to install glass panels into wood railings that my wife and I built on our porch. Hence not a big job, yet it was a tricky task. I found Maple Exterior on HomeStars and was very impressed by the many positive reviews, therefore I called. Sergey responded quickly and was very friendly. He came over the following evening to look at the job and provide a quote that was very reasonable compared to our expectations and competitor offers. We gave him a small deposit, with expected delivery in 3 weeks. Indeed, exactly as planned, Sergey coordinated an installation time that was convenient for us. He came with an assistant and completed the job within a few hours. The porch looks amazing- thanks to Sergey.

Sergey was always on time, took much pride in his work and craftsmanship. It was a pleasure working with him. I have no doubt that we will use him again for future projects and recommend his services to our friends.

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

Eli in
Eli in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Columns (Posts)

Unbeatable price. Amazing and fast performance. High level quality. Very recommended. Very friendly people and very professionals. I will take this company for my other projects for sure. Surprising reality.

Thank you. Feel free to contact us directly for any concerns.

Aleksandre Artemashvili  in Mississauga
Aleksandre Artemashvili in Mississauga

Railing installation

I needed a railing at the front of the house - only 2 steps but for a disabled person, it's important. The job was done quickly and it looks wonderful. More important it is secure and will be so helpful in the months/years to come. The person who did the instal was very knowledgeable - he did an excellent job. The bottom post is on patio stones and he removed 3 stones, secured it firmly and replaced 2 of the stones and filled in the remaining spot with cement. Very tidy. I will definitely use this company again and will recommend it to anyone who asks about it.

Thank you for taking time doing it for us.

More about Maple Exteriors

Maple Exteriors offers premium quality exterior services in Toronto. If you have a project for realization or just an idea what do you want we are ready to help. We offer consultation to understand in details the scope of work. We use only Canadian materials and equipment of high quality, that is why you can be confident about the result.