Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

Chimney Build & Repair
Surrey BC V3S 0M3
HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Surrey  >  Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

Reviews for Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

Brenda
Brenda
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Trouble shouting leak in roof

Tim was so honest and friendly . I had a gutter company come and they made the drain larger on my roof. It started to leak and they had no clue why. I then had 2 other roofers by and they both said my 6yr old roof needs to be replaced , thanks to Tim he saved me the $17,000 and found how the roof was leaking . Explained it to me . I asked him if he could fix it and he said yes but , he would prefer us to go back to the original roofer as it was his work and his warranty . If the original roofer could not than he would fix it. I could not believe how honest he was . He could have told me I needed a new roof. He is not a money grabbing person . I would recommend him in a heart beat. Wish there were more Tim’s in the world .
Brenda and Stan

Thank you for your kind words Brenda it's unfortunate that the companies that you called were dishonest with you. They unfortunately give our trade a bad name. Please don't hesitate to give me a call if you need any other work done. Thanks again

pos68
pos68
1 review Surrey, BC

New roof

Tim came out to give an estimate, I was expecting him to say it would be weeks away before they could start, I was happy they started a few days later an the job only took one day. The crew came out in the morning and were finished by 7! They did an amazing job and cleaned up everything. The new roof looks like a million bucks but thank god it didn’t cost that much. I will be recommending them to friends and family who need to get work done

Thank you for your kind words you were a pleasure to work with.

Jim
Jim
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Fire place repairs

Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.
Surrey
BC
V3S 0M3

Tim was accurate and professional from the start to the finish , Bob was excellent and cleaned up everything at the end.

Thank you for your kind words Jim glad to be of service.

valgregltd
valgregltd

Reroofing

Consumers Choice was professional, reasonably priced and comes with a great warranty. The guy in charge is really personable and told me if any problems come up to contact him personally right away. Product and work quality, all good. Recommended!

I'm glad to have been of service. Thank you for continuing to use Consumers Choice James. We have done quite a few projects for you over the years and I am great full to have you as my client. Till the next project Tim

Steve @.
S. .

Roofing and repointing chimney

They have reroofed my rental house and my personal house very happy with her work very punctual The site was clean when they were done I would refer them to anyone

Thank you Steve glad to be of service.

jdlester809
jdlester809
1 review Richmond, BC

Had a new roof installed

I was reffered this company by a co worker and would definitely refer them to a friend or any body else I knew looking for a new rooof or drainage. Work was efficient and competitive pricing.

It was a pleasure working with tou

More about Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

At Consumer Choice Roofing and Drainage we have been proudly providing our Roofing Services to The Greater Vancouver Area and the Greater Fraser Valley. Learn more about why Consumer Choice Roofing and Drainage is a great choice for your roofing, drainage, chimney repairs, brick work and concrete in Vancouver, Lower Mainland and the Greater Fraser Valley.

We work hard to be the consumer choice for, new construction roofing, residential roofing, commercial roofing, multi-family roofing and for emergency roof repairs in British Columbia. We have offices in Richmond and Vancouver to help service our customers in the lower mainland. Over the many years we have earned a reputation for integrity, quality and honesty.

Buildings require the right people for installation and maintenance tasks. We provide various residential and commercial contractor services in and around Vancouver. Our customers keep coming back because we offer them services that meet, if not exceed, their needs.

Services: Roofing, drainage, Chimney Repairs, Brickwork, Flashing, Tuckpointing, Rebuilding, Aluminum & Stainless Chimney liners, All Chimney Repairs, Planter Repairs, Waterproofing, Sidewalks (Broom Finish, Exposed aggregate, stamped Concrete), Driveways (Broom Finish, Exposed aggregate, stamped Concrete), Foundation Repairs, Removal & Replacement have you covered. Single car garage to residential homes, commercial builders or industrial complex's Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage.