Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Richmond Hill  >  GTA Roofers And Gutters

Reviews for GTA Roofers And Gutters

delc in Richmond Hill
delc in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Metal Roof Installation

Great experience and very professional metal roof installation on my home. Workers were efficient and courteous and account management and installation time were as promised.
Would recommend them to family and friends for their fair pricing, workmanship, and friendly staff.

Vladyslav
Vladyslav

Metal Roof

Richmond Hill
L4C 0H9

These guys know what they are doing and it was a pleasure working with them. Thanks for doing a great business.
Vlad

Dear Vladyslav,

Aleksei
Aleksei

Roofing​

Richmond Hill
L4C 0H9

My experience with GTA Roofers was incredible! They were very responsive and did their best to please my needs. Outstanding service, will recommend them to my friends with no doubts

Dear Aleksei,

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Bair
Bair

Metal roofing

I have to say that it was a job well done. Best metal roofing company in the GTA! Definitely recommend these guys!

Dear Bair,

Mary
Mary
0 reviews Concord, ON

Metal roof installation

They are truly amazing! So happy to look at our new roof every time returning home. We are glad we made the right decision to go with metal roof and even better decision to choose to work with GtA roofers. From the first email to installation process and cleanup everything was perfect. Thanks a lot!

Dear Mary,

We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your new roof so much! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kiera
Kiera

Metal Roofing

I called these guys after surfing the internet for couple hours. Serge gave me the best quote out of all and explained in details how the roof will be installed. He signed me in for an estimate on the same day. The job was done extremely well!!!

Dear Kiera,

Ari
Ari

Eavestrough installation

Thank you GTA Gutters for excellent installation! Your customer service and quality of work exceeded all my expectations. Definitely can recommend this company to my friends and family.

Dear Ari,

It was a pleasure serving you! We appreciate your choice doing business with us.

Best Regards,

Dan
Dan

Eavestrough, soffit and fascia installation

Very satisfied with the quality of work performed. GTA Gutters Inc did a full scope of eavestrough, soffits and fascia replacement to my home. The crew was professional and did all their stuff in a timely manner. The job site was left clean without any garbage or screws on the ground. You are welcome to cone and see their work to my house in North York. The eavestrough are seamless and they don't use the premade corners. They just connect it to avoid more joints. Finally the look is awesome and there is no leaks.

Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Best regards,

More about GTA Roofers And Gutters

When you contact GTA GUTTERS INC for eavestrough, leaf guard or soft facia services, rest assured you are going to receive the highest level of professionalism, experience, and reliability. We offer affordable gutter cleaning, installation, replacement, and repair services in the GTA. Metal or Steel Roofing.