Almex Construction Inc.

Toronto ON M9C 3Z6
Almex Construction Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Almex Construction Inc.

Mergelas
Mergelas

Fantastic work

Excellent, high quality work & service. Ilir was professional, thorough, friendly, on time & on budget. He communicated with us throughout the project, and fixed some extra inconsistencies on the roof that weren’t up to code. He also took pictures throughout the project so we could see the before & after of each stage. I highly recommend this company.

Gordon
Gordon

Roof Repair

Alir and his team did an excellent job on my roof. Good pricing was followed by a friendly, fast and highly skilled crew who did the job in 1 day. Almex is highly recommended.

0 reviews Elora, ON

Complete Roof Replacement

Ilir and his crew were professional, courteous, precise and left a clean work site at the end of each day. I would recommend his company and workmanship to any one who requires roof replacement or repair.
With many Thanks!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Roof Replacement!

Ilir and his team came over the span of 2 days to complete a full roof replacement. Due to the wind lately, I've been having shingle issues and it's been a while since the roof was replaced. I received a lot of quotes and Ilir I found to be reasonable and fair for the amount of work. They were professionals and cleaned up the area afterwards, leaving no trace that they were there. I live in a townhouse and he went above and beyond, joining the shingles from the neighbours instead of having a divider (I chose to have the same colour and style as they did). I will definitely be recommending him to my neighbours.

omar_ahmed_ca in Vaughan
omar_ahmed_ca in Vaughan

Roof Repair

Ilir was fantastic ! He made sure the work was done meticulously and in good time.

Thanks Omar ,

BB_MY211 in Toronto
BB_MY211 in Toronto

Fantastic Job!

Almex Construction is a company I have now used twice for my roof. We did our roof in stages and both times they did a fantastic job! First phase was to re-shingle our front sloped roof. Second phase was to demolish and take down a rooftop deck, update the roof underneath and re-shingle and install a new sky light on a small sloped roof. Almex is professional, fast, clean and well priced. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Bianka.

radu
radu

Flat roof type of work - Completely rebuild my front side balcony

It all started this summer (after heavy rain few consecutive days ) with a sain on my stucco facade in one corner. I thought is a coughing issue, and I called a contractor to redo the coughing all the way around the balcony capping. He came in and he said I might have an issue with the insulations itself instead and to fix it I need a Flat roof Tech.

I've searched HomeStars for a good Flat roofing Specialist and lucky I've found Ilir. He is so professional that right from the 1st visit I knew he will be the one I'll hire for this job ( expecting others 2-3 to come by and give quotes). He told me the date will come with his crew and said he hope will complete the job in same day. And so it was. No delays , etc... Unfortunately builder cut corners alover and that leak was there for actually a long time, but never noticed it, and it had created more damage than expected. So when they took off old capping and cheap insulation he saw he needs to rebuild the structure for like 30% of the edge of the balcony. So he came next day and he completed what he started, even was Saturday afternoon. And to his prestige he sticked with the price that originally we agreed.
Long story short, fantastic job ( 3 layers of insulation top quality), black capping looking way much better than the cheap one builder put in top of wood framing ( unlike builder he put insulation underneath to avoid any structural damage in the future), etc,...overall extremely pleased with his work.

Honestly I was very lucky to find this Contractor, and I'll recommend without any hesitation to all my friends that will ask me for such a project.
Thank you Ilir once again for how you complete this job, and Thank you Homestars for helping us to find such of Contractor!

Replace balcony flat roof, evestroughing, aluminum siding, glass railing system

We wanted to replace an old wood/vinyl siding balcony railing and rubber membrane flat roof that was leaking. There was a lot of old stuff to be removed and taken away before job could even begin. Ilir took charge of the project. Any concerns I had were responded to and addressed immediately. The work done by Ilir and the other trades was excellent, the work site was kept clean, and the end product has updated the house from the 1960's to the 21st century. We highly recommend Ilir and his very professional team.

Sammy in Toronto
Sammy in Toronto

Great job, nice crew.

I did a lot of research prior to committing to Ilir and his crew at Almex. They finished my shingle replacement in two days including clean up and I was very happy with the work, the professionalism and friendliness. Top recommendation from me! (And I’m very picky!)

More about Almex Construction Inc.

Welcome to Almex Construction
A real passion for roofing done right and over 20 years of providing insight and guidance on your roofing needs.
Call to discuss what is possible for your residential, flat, commercial and industrial roof.