Brampton ON L6P 2Z6

Reviews for The Ultimate Mold Crew

1 review Caledon, ON

Removal of Mold in attic

The team was great, very helpful and on time. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them. Cleaned up everything. Nothing left behind.

Amit in Scarborough
Amit in Scarborough

Mould in roof

Great crew very professional and on time - Priya ans Antonio were a pleasure to deal with and did a fantastic job - highly recommend them !

Thankyou Amit for giving us such a good review. We really appreciate the kind words.

Would Highly Recommend

** FIVE STARS - WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND **
Antonio and Priya were both very professional and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met and didn't hesitate to answer any questions or concerns we had. Priya and Antonio provided plenty of options and suggestions for us throughout the entire process to put our minds at ease when deciding to remove the mold from our closet and possibly demoing it (creating an open-concept space). I would definitely contact them again in the future. Thank you both for your awesome service!

Thank you for such a wonderful review . It was our sincere pleasure to have served you. Give us a shout anytime

Best regards,

Antonio & Priya

Most honest company I have come across

Very impressed with the honesty of this company. They came to my house in Mississauga where I had a little bit of mold. I had various companies come in and make up stories about how bad it was and constantly putting fear into the minds of me and my girlfriend. Ultimate mold came in and said, it’s basically a job I can do my self because it was not as bad. They consulted me on how to remove it and left. I double checked this through home inspector Who confirmed that it was in fact true. They could have easily taken my business. Now I have moved to a much bigger home that has a lot more mold issues but yet again they came in and were the most efficient and consultative. Keep up the good work. Happy to see small businesses approach customers like this.

Thanks for the very detailed and kind review. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Ultimate mold crew

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Really professional n good

They are not too expensive easily affordable fr the good job they do they give you after service too. Very polite n nice to talk to. Willing to work around you schedule n timing too. Try them once and you ll always call them

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. You know we are a phone call away if you need any assistance with your home.

Best Regards,

Your Ultimate Mold Crew

Sonny
Sonny

Attic Mould Removal

After being made aware of a pretty nasty and extensive mould problem in my attic by a contractor I had here for a 2 hour water leak that started coming out of my second floor bathroom fan I went looking for help on the Homestars site to deal with it. I got a great response from the posting and spoke to several contractors and settled on the Ultimate Mold Crew. They were one of the first to try and reach me, were here the next day to do an inspection and offer a quote and came back the day after that to do the work. On both visits they arrived at the scheduled time, they worked fast but thorough, did a great clean up of the work area, sent me before and after pics that made the roof look like new again and all for an excellent price. Very personable and informative folks and very very professional service from beginning to end. Who makes mould a pleasant experience? These guys do. Thanks again for a job well done.

Thank you for the amazing review . It was our pleasure to have brought a positive experience to your home . If you have any questions dont be shy ,give us a call anytime .

Best regards ,

Your Ultimate Mold Crew

Nahid
Nahid

Condo mold assessment

The team is amazing. From the phone call to the visit they made sure I was comfortable and that they answered all my queries. They came home and provided an honest suggestion.

I thank them. And would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Nahid for the wonderful review . It was our pleasure to assist you , give us a call anytime.

cheers!

Morris in Toronto
Morris in Toronto

Quick and easy assessment

We reached out to several home inspection businesses on Homestars. All but ONE suggested an air test upfront without doing any preliminary overview. That ONE was UMC. Priya made us feel very comfortable that our basement smell issue was going to be assessed before we ran into any expensive costs that mostly likely were not necessary.

Priya and Antonio came over and did a thorough assessment of the issue. They outlined an action plan based on various levels of urgency. They explained how the action plan would be executed and how long it would take.

That left us with a written action plan, an HONEST recommendation, and a warm sense of being taken care of.

If you have any issues with smells in your home, odd growth caused by moisture, please make sure to call Priya and Antonio, they will treat you with respect, honestly and professionalism.

All the best!

Thank you so much for this review. We greatly appreciate it.

Stephen
Stephen

Mold Assessment

Antonio from the Ultimate Mold Crew responded very quickly and immediately assessed the mold situation around a pipe in our basement to be a very mild one. He described our options, including how we could easily take care of the problem ourselves if we wished. Based upon his assessment (which was completely in agreement with the assessment of another company) we decided that no professional company action was required. We greatly appreciated Antonio’s honesty and expertise!

Thank you stephen for the awesome review . We at Ultimate mold crew look out for our clients and genuinely want to be honest with the work we do . so if your happy , we're happy and we stand by that . Give us a call anytime , we are here for you.

Antonio.C ( C.M.I )

More about The Ultimate Mold Crew

We are The Ultimate Mold Crew and we specialize in Mold Remediation/Removal

We are a Canadian owned company and our business is operated in this multicultural City of Toronto. Our professional multicultural UMC experts are well trained to the industry standards, certified and bondable. Our crew is sensitive to making sure that their service is professional and the health of your family or employees is their priority. They will ensure a safe and friendly environment. We believe in honesty and transparency between our customers and our UMC experts.

We are Ultimately Honest, Affordable and Qualified to attend to your mold issues. No matter how big or small your mold situation is, we are always here to offer our services and respond immediately for the safety of your health.

Our company strongly believes in customer satisfaction as it is our priority, to make your home and business a safe environment to live in or work. Our number one concern is your health. NO cutting corners, NO loose ends, we take each job seriously.