Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Reviews for Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Air Conditioner + Humidifier

Several years after moving into our new (to us) home we discovered that our ancient air conditioner just wasn't keeping up. Turco Maltby came in with a competitive quote and a quick timeline to replace the struggling unit. We have been cool as can be ever since. Later in the season, we called them up to help us with the humidity levels in our home in the winter. They were once again very knowledgable and directed us towards installing a humidifer on our furnace. What a difference! No more creaking, dried out wood floors and we've also noticed a difference in the air quality over the winter months. Both times in our home they were diligent about covering the traffic and work areas with drop cloths and left their work space very clean and tidy. Highly recommend this professional skilled duo for all of your HVAC needs.

Thank you! We truly appreciate it! Customers like you are why we do what we do. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for anything you need!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Reliable, Quality and Trustworthy.

I called Turco & Maltby after a few companies did not show up as they promised to do our job. Not only did they come when they said they would, the completed the job with complete professionalism and quality work. They picked up after themselves, cleaned up, showed us how to use the humidifier and gas line with shut offs and didnt leave until all our questions were answered. I referred them to my senior parents to replace their central air and am pleased with their work there too. Quality, reliable and professional. Would recommend.

Thank you kindly! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Exceptional service on a furnace replacement

My furnace broke mid-winter and I called Turco & Maltby to inquire about getting it replaced. They got back to me immediately and had a new furnace installed in a couple of days at just over half of the price I had been quoted elsewhere. They were friendly and professional and left everything even cleaner than they found it. Furthermore, when my air conditioning flooded the furnace fan months later (not their fault, as I had not replaced the a/c) they were available to answer my questions and provide suggestions and referrals. I wouldn't hesitate to use Turco and Maltby again and would recommend them without reservation.

Thank you for the great review! We're just glad we could help!

More about Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Fully licensed, TSSA Certified and insured Gas Technicians.
Don't be fooled by initial low price ads, call today for an accurate, free quote to fit your specific needs!
Furnaces, Fireplaces, Air Systems, Gas Lines (Including underground), Humidifiers, HRV, Hot Water Heater, Gas Appliance Hookups, Furnace service and cleaning, and more!