Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Hamilton ON
Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Review for Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Exceptional service on a furnace replacement

My furnace broke mid-winter and I called Turco & Maltby to inquire about getting it replaced. They got back to me immediately and had a new furnace installed in a couple of days at just over half of the price I had been quoted elsewhere. They were friendly and professional and left everything even cleaner than they found it. Furthermore, when my air conditioning flooded the furnace fan months later (not their fault, as I had not replaced the a/c) they were available to answer my questions and provide suggestions and referrals. I wouldn't hesitate to use Turco and Maltby again and would recommend them without reservation.

Thank you for the great review! We're just glad we could help!

More about Turco & Maltby Heating & Air

Fully licensed, TSSA Certified and insured Gas Technicians. Don't be fooled by initial low price ads, call today for an accurate, free quote to fit your specific needs! Furnaces, Fireplaces, Air Systems, Gas Lines (Including underground), Humidifiers, HRV, Hot Water Heater, Gas Appliance Hookups, Furnace service and cleaning, and more!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Hamilton?