Friesens Edmonton

Reviews for Friesens Edmonton

mmz
mmz

Hot water tank installation

The technician was very professional, quick and able to answer our questions. We would definitely recommend him to our friends and family.

Shawn J.
Shawn J.

Water heater

Installer did an awesome job. We actually bought a tank to big. He replaced with the right size and installed same day. Thank you!

walter.legault
walter.legault
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Hot water tank

Prompt and and clean. I would recommend your services to my friends and family. Thank you.

Raymond
Raymond

Water heater installation through Home Depot

I had the pleasure of having my water heater installed by Elliott. He was very professional, friendly and efficient! Total install time was 35 minutes. Friesen's is very lucky to have such a competent, hard working young man representing their company.

fisherlorne
fisherlorne

Replace water heater

Simple replacement. Service man was the best, cordial, friendly and worked with me to overcome any difficulties.

Thank you so much for your review! We hope you'll keep us in mind for any of your future Heating or hot water needs.

Burt C.
Burt C.

Furnace replacement

They called before they showed up. Very clean and efficient Polite and did a couple more things I needed done above their required duties.

It never hurts to go a little above and beyond to make sure things are done right. So glad to hear your install went well.

claire1kendell
claire1kendell
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Water heater

Work done was very professional. Installer was also very courteous and also showed me how to do yearly maintenance on this new water heater.

It's important that you as a home owner are shown how to properly look after your new equipment. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your new water heater please don't ever hesitate to give us a call.

Candice
Candice

Trane furnace repair

He diagnosed the problem, explained what was happening to cause the issue and then fixed it. I wish all technitions were were this great, Kevin was amazing

Wow! Thank you for the incredible 10 Star HomeStars review! We are so pleased to hear that you have had an authentic Friesen's experience. We pride ourselves on creating an exceptional customer experience and couldn't be more pleased to hear that this is noticed by our customers.

Lyle P from Edmonton
Lyle P from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Did not complete the job

I had a new kitchen installed and the company who installed the cabinets recommended Friesens for the hood fan installation.
I called Friesens and received a quote for a hood fan installation.
When the installer arrived he said they do not install hood fans and he could only install the roof vent end the duct work to where the hood fan would be. The installer did a great job but now I had to still get the hood fan installed. Also, they charged me the full price that should have included installing the hood fan.
I did not think this was fair and I called the person who gave me the original quote. He told me that when they quote for a hood fan installation it only means the duct work up to the fan. This is very strange. When I got a quote from a plumber to install the sink, he did not just install the plumbing, he installed the sink too. All in all I did not think I was treated fairly and I would not use this company again.

Hi Lyle,

I'm very sorry if there was any miscommunication on our end. As I had explained, with the company that recommended us it is standard practice for us to quote just installation of the vent and duct. Again I am very sorry for any confusion and miscommunication and that you feel you were treated unfairly.

-Frank

donnad
donnad
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Hit wayer tank installation

The installation was seemless and efficiently executed...the installer was kind, repectful, polite, and efficient. I could not have asked for better service. It was a pleasure to have this serviceman in my home!

Thank you for your review! We could not be more pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with us.
Wishing you a wonderful winter and many years of trouble free hot water.

More about Friesens Edmonton

Friesen's Edmonton is your local Furnace replacement and Air Conditioning specialist.
Since 2007 we have been providing Edmonton and surrounding area with top quality service with their residential Heating and Air Conditioning needs.
***
Partnered with Home Depot we are able to bring you competitive pricing, a variety of financing options and incredible peace of mind! We stand behind all of the products we install.
***
We also offer humidifiers, hot water tanks, air purification and 24 hour emergency service.

Furnace repair, Air Conditioning repair, Heating and Conditioning installation, Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Central air, Hot Water Tanks, Garage Heaters, fireplaces, boilers, thermostats, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, HVAC, all in-door air quality products.
Furnace maintenance, AC maintenance, furnace repair, furnace installation, air conditioning repair, Air conditioning installation, hot water tank repair, hot water tank installation, garage heater repair, garage heater installation. in-door air quality specialists
Trane,Comfortmaker,Ameristar, Goodman, Rheem, Johnwood, Honeywell
The Best Energy Efficient, Energy Star products available.
Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation and service., Water Heater installation and service, Thermostats, Humidification and HVAC Ductwork
2007
Friesen's Guarantee
Master Card,Visa, Bank Drafts, Certifie Cheque, SNAP financing, Home Depot Credit Card
Licensed in Edmonton and Surrounding Area
BBB, WEBA ( West Edmonton Business Association )