General Contractors

Reviews for Ecocor Construction

Younes in Toronto
Younes in Toronto

Kitchen Reno!

My wife and I hired ecocor construction to redesign and renovate our kitchen. The process was flawless the overall experience was excellent. The team especially Rami were helpful throughout the entire renovation. Our kitchen looks stunning!

Thank you Mr. Younes for the kind words! we even loved the new layout of your kitchen renovation and how it turned out. it was truly a pleasure working for you and your wife. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends!

Kriskare
Kriskare

Bathroom Renovations

I have known ecocor construction for a while, but i still got couple of quotes as welk in the end ecocor got the job. Throughout the entire process was informed and kept up to date. The material selection they offered was great. Truly impressed with the workmanship and the process.

hey Kris. Thank you for such an awesome review. we are glad to be notified that you love the work. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends!

Susanne Anderson in Mississauga
Susanne Anderson in Mississauga

Office Reno

A major flood in our high-rise, 5,000+ sq ft office space this past summer was not only devastating but disruptive to business. In addition to furniture and equipment losses, we sustained damage to ceilings, walls, floors and electrical.
It was evident from the beginning of this extensive, time-sensitive reno project that Ecocor had the expertise in renovations and reconstruction that we required to produce quality results. The office is now a state-of-the-art environment that has been transformed into a modern, comfortable, high-end looking space.
Especially helpful was their product knowledge, assistance with the selection process and installation of the perfect new carpeting and baseboards, new vinyl flooring, new ceiling tiles, flawless walls that are painted and wallpapered, new lighting fixtures, the building of a wall with a new glass door and a remodeled kitchenette.
We are happy, and clients are impressed. Thank you Ecocor Construction!

We Thank you for the review. we are glad that we were able to help. hope you enjpy your staye of the art office space.

Sveta in Toronto
Sveta in Toronto

Kitchen and Flooring Renovation

I recently had my kitchen fully renovated in addition to installation of new hardwood and tile flooring throughout my entire 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo and absolutely loved working with Ecocor’s team. They were respectful, clean, thorough and worked diligently to have the project completed according to the terms of the contract and exceeded all my expectations! Not to mention their worksmenship was exceptional! I look forward to working with Ecocor in the future.

Thank you Sveta, it was our pleasure working for you. we hope you enjoy your condo reno. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends!

Office Renovation

What a pleasant experience it was working with EcoCor Construction on our new office construction. From demolition to finish, Rami and his team were easy to work with as they clearly and openly communicated with us through all stages of the project. They met all the deadlines set out in our contract and the workmanship is superb. All our employees love the new space as it is open, modern and very functional. Thank you EcoCor for our beautiful new office!

we are happy to create a great workspace for youself and employees. we enjoed working with yourself aswell the architects. we believe communication is key to every successful project. The biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends

Sofia in Mississauga
Sofia in Mississauga

Washroom Renovation

I hired ecocor construction to complete a 3 pcs bathroom reno. Switched my bathtub to a standup shower. they were recomended by the tile store tile soultions. They kept us informed the entire time. They finished on time and budget. Workmanship is excellent.

Thank you Sofia, its was our pleasure working with you. extremely happy to hear that you love your new bathroom. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends.

Moe Mind Design in Mississauga
Moe Mind Design in Mississauga

Studio Construction

I hired Ecocor Construction to build Moe Mind Designs Studio in Mississauga, Ontario. ecocor was the only company to understand the concept i was going for. the quality of workmanship exceeded my expectations. ecocor construction completed my project on time and budget.

Thank you for selecting Ecocor Construction as your contractors. It was great working for you and making your dreams come to reality. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends

Jack B.
Jack B.

Kitchen and flooring renovation

I Hired Ecocr Construction to redo my kitchen and flooring. At first they came in at a higher quote and they Explained that the quote is higher because they did not price out basic material. When we asked the other contractors to show us samples. It was beyond basic and when we asked for our vision the price kept on going up. Ecocor quote ended up being one of the best prices we got. They came in when was agreed. They kept us informed through every step. All the sub trades and employees were beyond professional. They provided us with a copy of the licenses of the plumbers and electricians. We felt safe throughout. The quality we couldn't be any happier with. We appreciate all the hard work and the work that was complete.
Thank you.

Thank you Mr. Jack B. it was our pleasure working with you. we are glad you're enjoying your kitchen renovation and flooring throughout. The biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends

Thank you.

Ecocor Construction Ltd.

Navreet in Orangeville
Navreet in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Very Close to a Full Home Renovation

I saw Ecocor Construction on an advertisement on Facebook. At first I was a bit skeptical as it was just a simple ad on online but after researching them a bit more I decided to call and schedule an estimate. I spoke with Rami on the phone and told him I was interested in getting some work done on my home, he said that it would not be an issue and scheduled an estimate for a few days later. Ahmed, another project manager arrived promptly on the agreed upon time and date and was extremely professional, as well as very respectful of my home when giving an estimate. He did not give any numbers on the day of the estimate as he did not want to make any promises he could not keep. Ahmed told me he would get back to me in less than 48 hours. Here again I was a bit skeptical as 4 other contractors had said the same to me in the weeks prior but had not responded back. I heard from Ahmed the next day and he presented me with a full price break down and an outline of all the work that would be completed. I had originally planned to simply change the tiles in the front foyer of my home as well as throughout the main floor as well as redo 3 washrooms and my kitchen including backsplash. We later contacted them and met with Ahmed at the Ecocor office to discuss the project further. There we met Rami and both Rami and Ahmed helped answer any questions we had. We later signed the contract and work began on the agreed upon date. Demolition was done extremely well and any construction mess was cleaned promptly. For about the first week we worked with Ahmed but then later Rami which was discussed prior to signing the contract. Rami made the project extremely stress free for us as he handled all the ordering of the materials such as tiles and later hardwood and backsplash. All we had to do was go to the different showrooms, where he met us to help us decide on what would fit best fit in our home. Both Rami and Ahmed were extremely professional and kept us informed on all the work being done as it was the project progressed. Half way through the project we decided to change the hardwood in our living room as well as paint the entire main floor as well as the hallway upstairs. This additional work was offered to us at an unbeatable price. There was only a single hiccup in the project where I myself purchased too big of a refrigerator to fit in the design. Even though this was a mistake I made myself Rami was very quick to help and resolved this issue in about 2 days at a very low and reasonable additional cost. Overall Ecocor Construction’s workmanship exceeded my expectations and I would never hesitate to contact them for any future projects as well as refer them to any family or friends. Thank you to Ecocor Construction and their team of professional subcontractors for making my visions become reality at an unbeatable price.

Thank you Navreet, it was a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful family. Our daily goals are to make every client satisfied. we are truly glad that you are satisfied. we hope you enjoy your renovations. the biggest compliment we could receive is the referral of your family and friends.

herry R.
herry R.
1 review Chicago, IL

Hotel renovation

Ecocor won a bid to do renovations at one of our hotels near the airport. The bid was for 20 000 square feet of tiling, wallpape, lighting and backsplash with carpentry in the bar area and restaurants. The big challenge was for the renovation  is to get it done while the hotel is still under operation and hotel guest couldn't  get bothered. All I have to say there work was Perfect. I dealt with Rami, Ahmed, Sam, Mike they were overseaing the project. Vladimir the foreman was great also. The project finished on budget. The quality of work was great. Tiles were done with perfection. All the other work was what we were aiming for. For sure I will be sending them more bids.

Thank you. it was our honour to deliver your vision. we are extremely happy that we have achieved your Vision because client satisfaction is our number one priority. we hope to work with you soon in the near future.

More about Ecocor Construction

Welcome to ECOCOR Construction. We are an eco-friendly company located in the Greater Toronto area (Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Milton and the surrounding area.

*****

We provide a full range of home services, and we specialize in Residential and ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional) Construction/renovations/remodeling Whether you’re planning to do a whole house renovation or just your basement, we have you covered for everything in between.

WHY US?

*****

We are experienced, fully insured and fully licensed. We are built on a foundation of integrity; ECOCOR construction provides cost-effective development services centered on quality, performance and customer service and we respect people properties. We aim to exceed customer expectations by meeting deadlines, attending to every detail and providing the highest level of service; we make sure all of our extra material and disposals is recycled properly, we make sure we go out of our way to our client. We are proud of our completed projects, yet even prouder of the relationships we have built along the way through professionalism, honesty, and fairness.

*****

Your experience at ECOCOR is unique in that our process is solely customer focused. You may be considering other companies for your renovation project, but please think through the other factors outside of the financial investment before making your final decision. The differentiation is how our clienteles feel at the end of the work, knowing they are a priority, have a clean home, and quality artistry is taking place. We offer a one year warranty on all of our work; we are not responsible for damages based or occurred from owner