Ecocor Construction

6-5359 Timnerlea Blvd Mississauga ON L4W 2R7

Home Additions
Ecocor Construction

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Ecocor Construction

Sarah
Sarah

Kitchen Renovation

Ecocor Construction has recently completed a kitchen renovation at our home. The quality, service and professionalism is exceptional. I hightailed recommend this company. Rami truly loves what he does and every person on his team is Fantastic and professionals. Thank you!!!

$12,500,000.00
anna in Burlington
anna in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

bathroom reno

i got my reno's done for the bathroom. was told it would be 3 weeks it took over 3 months. they left all of their supplies here and stopped responding when things weren't working like the shower. the grout in the bathroom floors need to be redone. and still there stuff is here in my garage after 2 months... not professional very upset. after i paid the last amount of money there was no responding.

Keera kathleen james
Keera kathleen james

Custom built home

I am beyond grateful to ecocor for being able to build my dream home. Rami and his team have been nothing but supportive and understanding my needs and expectations. My husband and I are beyond satisfied with our home their finish and delivery was exceptional everything is so perfect!
Thank you truly!

$12,000,000.00

Thank you for the kind words and Thank you for choosing Ecocor Construction for your custom home build. We appreciate you and your entire family.

Main floor Reno

My husband and I contacted Ecocor to renovate our entire main floor. The experience from start to finish was unparalleled to any other contractor we have used. They took our vision and made it a reality on time and on budget.

Thank you for the kind words and Thank you for choosing Ecocor Construction for your renovation. We appreciate you and your entire family.

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

5 Star Service!

I am so happy with the work done by the Ecocor team. Rami is professional, knowledgable, and dependable. His attention to detail made our home renovation even better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend him and his team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Master Bathroom

Hired them to re do our master bathroom could not have been more happy with the process and final product. Wes a pleasure working with them along the way.

Rania
Rania

Main Floor Renovation

Fabulous! We chose Ecocor Construction as they came highly recommended. Efficiency, communication and detail oriented made working with them a positive experience. From the initial meeting to selections and project managing, everything was smooth and comfortable, they never made us feel pressured. We will definitely be recommending Ecocor Construction to our friends and family and will be using them for future projects.

Kim & John
Kim & John

Kitchen and Main Floor Renovation

We are so glad we hired you and your team to work on our kitchen and main floor. We are very happy and satisfied with everything and we love our new kitchen! You and your team did an amazing job! Our kitchen transformation was like day and night. Everything was done exactly how we wanted and you stayed within our budget and nothing more. Rami, you went above and beyond to give us what we wanted and what we needed. We are very grateful for all the wonderful things you have done for us. We enjoyed working with you and your team. Everyone was friendly and had a great sense of humour. Thank you to you and your team for all the hard work and the excellent quality of work! We would definitely recommend Ecocor Construction to our friends, family and neighbours.

Hi Kim & John,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with you on your main floor renovation. We love how much you guys love the work. We hope for you to enjoy it for generations to come. Thank you once again for choosing Ecocor Construction.

Rami

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Whole house

Ecocor Construction remodeled our house main and second floor , Could not be happier. We would recommend Rami for any job. He was here when he said he would be stayed on top of it all. Loving our old - new home. We would definetly recommend Ecocor Construction!

Thank you for choosing and trusting Ecocor Construction. We appreciate all the kind words. The biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of your family and friends

Sara in Kemptville
Sara in Kemptville
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Never been more satisfied with someone’s work as much as I am with Rami’s team! Thanks for incorporating my ideas and coming up with a plan that really worked for me. The additional space and the modern style is what I always wanted to add to my childhood house. I really can’t think of anything I would have done differently. Thank you again! I highly recommend Ecocor construction after seeing the quality of work this team provided and the biggest smile I’ve seen on my parents face for loving the work

Thank you for choosing Ecocor Construction. We appreciate you and your family trust in us. We are glad to hear you're enjoying your renovation. The biggest complement you can give us is the referral of your family and friends.

More about Ecocor Construction

Welcome to ECOCOR Construction. We are an eco-friendly company located in the Greater Toronto area (Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Milton and the surrounding area.

*****

We provide a full range of home services, and we specialize in Residential and ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional) Construction/renovations/remodeling Whether you’re planning to do a whole house renovation or just your basement, we have you covered for everything in between.

WHY US?

*****

We are experienced, fully insured and fully licensed. We are built on a foundation of integrity; ECOCOR construction provides cost-effective development services centered on quality, performance and customer service and we respect people properties. We aim to exceed customer expectations by meeting deadlines, attending to every detail and providing the highest level of service; we make sure all of our extra material and disposals is recycled properly, we make sure we go out of our way to our client. We are proud of our completed projects, yet even prouder of the relationships we have built along the way through professionalism, honesty, and fairness.

*****

Your experience at ECOCOR is unique in that our process is solely customer focused. You may be considering other companies for your renovation project, but please think through the other factors outside of the financial investment before making your final decision. The differentiation is how our clienteles feel at the end of the work, knowing they are a priority, have a clean home, and quality artistry is taking place. We offer a one year warranty on all of our work; we are not responsible for damages based or occurred from owner