ECOCOR CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for ECOCOR CONSTRUCTION

Jack B.
Jack B.

Kitchen and flooring renovation

I Hired Ecocr Construction to redo my kitchen and flooring. At first they came in at a higher quote and they Explained that the quote is higher because they did not price out basic material. When we asked the other contractors to show us samples. It was beyond basic and when we asked for our vision the price kept on going up. Ecocor quote ended up being one of the best prices we got. They came in when was agreed. They kept us informed through every step. All the sub trades and employees were beyond professional. They provided us with a copy of the licenses of the plumbers and electricians. We felt safe throughout. The quality we couldn't be any happier with. We appreciate all the hard work and the work that was complete.
Thank you.

Thank you Mr. Jack B. it was our pleasure working with you. we are glad you're enjoying your kitchen renovation and flooring throughout. The biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of family and friends

Thank you.

Ecocor Construction Ltd.

Navreet in Orangeville
Navreet in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Very Close to a Full Home Renovation

I saw Ecocor Construction on an advertisement on Facebook. At first I was a bit skeptical as it was just a simple ad on online but after researching them a bit more I decided to call and schedule an estimate. I spoke with Rami on the phone and told him I was interested in getting some work done on my home, he said that it would not be an issue and scheduled an estimate for a few days later. Ahmed, another project manager arrived promptly on the agreed upon time and date and was extremely professional, as well as very respectful of my home when giving an estimate. He did not give any numbers on the day of the estimate as he did not want to make any promises he could not keep. Ahmed told me he would get back to me in less than 48 hours. Here again I was a bit skeptical as 4 other contractors had said the same to me in the weeks prior but had not responded back. I heard from Ahmed the next day and he presented me with a full price break down and an outline of all the work that would be completed. I had originally planned to simply change the tiles in the front foyer of my home as well as throughout the main floor as well as redo 3 washrooms and my kitchen including backsplash. We later contacted them and met with Ahmed at the Ecocor office to discuss the project further. There we met Rami and both Rami and Ahmed helped answer any questions we had. We later signed the contract and work began on the agreed upon date. Demolition was done extremely well and any construction mess was cleaned promptly. For about the first week we worked with Ahmed but then later Rami which was discussed prior to signing the contract. Rami made the project extremely stress free for us as he handled all the ordering of the materials such as tiles and later hardwood and backsplash. All we had to do was go to the different showrooms, where he met us to help us decide on what would fit best fit in our home. Both Rami and Ahmed were extremely professional and kept us informed on all the work being done as it was the project progressed. Half way through the project we decided to change the hardwood in our living room as well as paint the entire main floor as well as the hallway upstairs. This additional work was offered to us at an unbeatable price. There was only a single hiccup in the project where I myself purchased too big of a refrigerator to fit in the design. Even though this was a mistake I made myself Rami was very quick to help and resolved this issue in about 2 days at a very low and reasonable additional cost. Overall Ecocor Construction’s workmanship exceeded my expectations and I would never hesitate to contact them for any future projects as well as refer them to any family or friends. Thank you to Ecocor Construction and their team of professional subcontractors for making my visions become reality at an unbeatable price.

Thank you Navreet, it was a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful family. Our daily goals are to make every client satisfied. we are truly glad that you are satisfied. we hope you enjoy your renovations. the biggest compliment we could receive is the referral of your family and friends.

herry R.
herry R.
1 review Chicago, IL

Hotel renovation

Ecocor won a bid to do renovations at one of our hotels near the airport. The bid was for 20 000 square feet of tiling, wallpape, lighting and backsplash with carpentry in the bar area and restaurants. The big challenge was for the renovation  is to get it done while the hotel is still under operation and hotel guest couldn't  get bothered. All I have to say there work was Perfect. I dealt with Rami, Ahmed, Sam, Mike they were overseaing the project. Vladimir the foreman was great also. The project finished on budget. The quality of work was great. Tiles were done with perfection. All the other work was what we were aiming for. For sure I will be sending them more bids.

Thank you. it was our honour to deliver your vision. we are extremely happy that we have achieved your Vision because client satisfaction is our number one priority. we hope to work with you soon in the near future.

House Renovation

We hired Ecocor Construction to renovate our kitchen, floors throughout, doors, trim and paint. The work was done on time and budget. The quality of workmanship exceeded our expectations. Rami was in charge he stayed on top of things and notified us and kept us up to date. I will highly reuse them for further projects and recommend them. Thanks to all that worked on my project you guys were great!!

Thank you, we are glad you're happy. clients satisfaction is our number one priority. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of your family and friends.

andr3y
andr3y

Office renovation

Great team to work with. After taking several quotations from several companies, we finally decided to go for Ecocor since their quote was fair. The entire process was easy going, the crew was really professional. I would definitely recommend working with this team

it was our pleasure working with you on your office renovation. hope we do many more deals together in the near future

Thanks once Again
Ecocor Construction Ltd.

Tommy in Toronto
Tommy in Toronto

3 Bathrooms, Crown Moulding, Pot Lights and Baseboards

I found this company online, called them they showed up on time that was the first sign. there quote wasn't the cheapest but with the break down everything made sense. They showed up the day of the demolition covered all areas, throughout the project they recovered because I have my elderly parents living with us and they were focused on there safety. Demolition went smoothly. there sub contractor (plumbing and electrical) were beyond professional. we made changes along the way small changes and they didn't give us a hard time. Final product was beyond amazing from crown to our custom vanities and pantries we simply love the work!

Thank you so much Tommy! it was our pleasure working with you. We are glad to bring your vision to reality. the biggest compliment we could receive is the referral of your family and friends!

ECOCOR CONSTRUCTION LTD.

Sam o from Toronto
Sam o from Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full House Renovations

I cant say enough about this company. My wife and I hit it off with them from the beginning. They understood our vision and executed it to perfection. Our basement, main floor open concept and second floor are now amazing spaces filled with innovation and design. This full house renovation was completed in 84 days with permits and inspections. With house rewired electrical due to nob2 wiring. And the entire house got new drywall due to plaster walls. We waited a few months to write this posts to see how they would treat us after the job was paid for and it was like already paying didn't mater. The guys who work for this company are professional and always on time. We wouldn't hesitate using them again. I will let the pictures Speak for its

Hi Sam we are truly happy that you're enjoying your new home. at Ecocor we hope you keep us in mind for your future business. we loved working with you and we hope that you refer us to your family and friends.

Naiya in Nepean
Naiya in Nepean

Basement Construction

We absolutely love the work Rami and his team did for our full basement construction. The quality of the work was exceptional; you can tell they really take pride in their work as it shows in all the details. They were so attentive to all our needs and wants. I will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family! Thank you for an amazing job!

Thank you for the review. we are glad that you're enjoying your basement. Also thank you in advance for the future referrals

Christina Carera  in Toronto
Christina Carera in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Full Basement Renovation

Thousands words will be not enough to describe how happy I am with Ecocor Team!
During our meeting with Rami I fell in a love with a basement layout, we discus every single details and color. Rami (Designer/ project manager) was very patience and knowledgeable, he helped us select best finishes ( great material selection in a show room) , Rami explained all renovation process and help us a lot to understand all basement limitations.

After reno was started I was in shock! Everything happen so fast! Trades was coming from early morning and working all day long, frame was done in couple days!!! Construction team are awesome, every single person very polite, punctual and PROFESSIONAL!
I was so confident in timeline and workmanship.
Now our basement the best

Big thank you to Ecocor Team!

From: Christina Carera

Thank you Christina, it was our pleasure working for you and your family. hearing that you are happy with the final work in your basement makes us a proud company. please feel free to refer us to your family and friends.

Thank You.
ECOCOR CONSTRUCTION

More about ECOCOR CONSTRUCTION

Welcome to ECOCOR Construction. We are an eco-friendly company located in the Greater Toronto area (Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Milton and the surrounding area.

*****

We provide a full range of home services, and we specialize in Residential and ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional) Construction/renovations/remodeling Whether you’re planning to do a whole house renovation or just your basement, we have you covered for everything in between.

WHY US?

*****

We are experienced, fully insured and fully licensed. We are built on a foundation of integrity; ECOCOR construction provides cost-effective development services centered on quality, performance and customer service and we respect people properties. We aim to exceed customer expectations by meeting deadlines, attending to every detail and providing the highest level of service; we make sure all of our extra material and disposals is recycled properly, we make sure we go out of our way to our client. We are proud of our completed projects, yet even prouder of the relationships we have built along the way through professionalism, honesty, and fairness.

*****

Your experience at ECOCOR is unique in that our process is solely customer focused. You may be considering other companies for your renovation project, but please think through the other factors outside of the financial investment before making your final decision. The differentiation is how our clienteles feel at the end of the work, knowing they are a priority, have a clean home, and quality artistry is taking place. We offer a one year warranty on all of our work; we are not responsible for damages based or occurred from owner