General Contractors
Basement Renovation

Reviews for Ecocor Construction

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House Renovation

We hired Ecocor Construction to renovate our kitchen, floors throughout, doors, trim and paint. The work was done on time and budget. The quality of workmanship exceeded our expectations. Rami was in charge he stayed on top of things and notified us and kept us up to date. I will highly reuse them for further projects and recommend them. Thanks to all that worked on my project you guys were great!!

Thank you, we are glad you're happy. clients satisfaction is our number one priority. the biggest compliment you can give us is the referral of your family and friends.

andr3y
andr3y

Office renovation

Great team to work with. After taking several quotations from several companies, we finally decided to go for Ecocor since their quote was fair. The entire process was easy going, the crew was really professional. I would definitely recommend working with this team

it was our pleasure working with you on your office renovation. hope we do many more deals together in the near future

Thanks once Again

416-500-5222
6-5359 Timnerlea Blvd
Mississauga
L4W 2R7

I found this company online, called them they showed up on time that was the first sign. there quote wasn't the cheapest but with the break down everything made sense. They showed up the day of the demolition covered all areas, throughout the project they recovered because I have my elderly parents living with us and they were focused on there safety. Demolition went smoothly. there sub contractor (plumbing and electrical) were beyond professional. we made changes along the way small changes and they didn't give us a hard time. Final product was beyond amazing from crown to our custom vanities and pantries we simply love the work!

Thank you so much Tommy! it was our pleasure working with you. We are glad to bring your vision to reality. the biggest compliment we could receive is the referral of your family and friends!

ECOCOR CONSTRUCTION LTD.

Sam o from Toronto
Sam o from Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full House Renovations

I cant say enough about this company. My wife and I hit it off with them from the beginning. They understood our vision and executed it to perfection. Our basement, main floor open concept and second floor are now amazing spaces filled with innovation and design. This full house renovation was completed in 84 days with permits and inspections. With house rewired electrical due to nob2 wiring. And the entire house got new drywall due to plaster walls. We waited a few months to write this posts to see how they would treat us after the job was paid for and it was like already paying didn't mater. The guys who work for this company are professional and always on time. We wouldn't hesitate using them again. I will let the pictures Speak for its

Hi Sam we are truly happy that you're enjoying your new home. at Ecocor we hope you keep us in mind for your future business. we loved working with you and we hope that you refer us to your family and friends.

Naiya in Nepean
Naiya in Nepean

Basement Construction

416-500-5222
6-5359 Timnerlea Blvd
Mississauga
L4W 2R7

We absolutely love the work Rami and his team did for our full basement construction. The quality of the work was exceptional; you can tell they really take pride in their work as it shows in all the details. They were so attentive to all our needs and wants. I will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family! Thank you for an amazing job!

Thank you for the review. we are glad that you're enjoying your basement. Also thank you in advance for the future referrals

Christina Carera  in Toronto
Christina Carera in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Full Basement Renovation

Thousands words will be not enough to describe how happy I am with Ecocor Team!
During our meeting with Rami I fell in a love with a basement layout, we discus every single details and color. Rami (Designer/ project manager) was very patience and knowledgeable, he helped us select best finishes ( great material selection in a show room) , Rami explained all renovation process and help us a lot to understand all basement limitations.

After reno was started I was in shock! Everything happen so fast! Trades was coming from early morning and working all day long, frame was done in couple days!!! Construction team are awesome, every single person very polite, punctual and PROFESSIONAL!
I was so confident in timeline and workmanship.
Now our basement the best

Big thank you to Ecocor Team!

From: Christina Carera

Thank you Christina, it was our pleasure working for you and your family. hearing that you are happy with the final work in your basement makes us a proud company. please feel free to refer us to your family and friends.

Thank You.

Jane McDonald  in Mississauga
Jane McDonald in Mississauga

Basement

My husband and I called multiple companies prior to calling Ecocor. They came and absolutely Sold it offering the best material and pricing. They started on time and they were late by 3 days, but we didn't mind because Ecocor worked hard everyday and the final work was done extremely well. We love our wet-bar! From John and I we truly thank you and we're extremely happy.

Thank you Jane and John. it was our pleasure, we are beyond happy that you're happy. please feel free to refer us to your family and friends.

Alexandra in North York
Alexandra in North York

good work!! thank you

I just got a beautiful new kitchen and washroom done by Ecocor construction Rami and his crew were very respectful of my house. I am in love with my new countertop and thank you Rami for adding water fall style counter top and the brushed steel finish faucet,

they weren't the cheapest quote I received and not the most expensive however it was worth it and end results are super satisfactory

Thanks Rami on behalf of me and Alexandra

Thank you so much. We are glad you're enjoying the new kitchen. please feel free to refer is to your family and friends.

More about Ecocor Construction

Welcome to ECOCOR Construction. We are an eco-friendly company located in the Greater Toronto area (Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Milton and the surrounding area.

*****

We provide a full range of home services, and we specialize in Residential and ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional) Construction/renovations/remodeling Whether you’re planning to do a whole house renovation or just your basement, we have you covered for everything in between.

WHY US?

*****

We are experienced, fully insured and fully licensed. We are built on a foundation of integrity; ECOCOR construction provides cost-effective development services centered on quality, performance and customer service and we respect people properties. We aim to exceed customer expectations by meeting deadlines, attending to every detail and providing the highest level of service; we make sure all of our extra material and disposals is recycled properly, we make sure we go out of our way to our client. We are proud of our completed projects, yet even prouder of the relationships we have built along the way through professionalism, honesty, and fairness.

*****

Your experience at ECOCOR is unique in that our process is solely customer focused. You may be considering other companies for your renovation project, but please think through the other factors outside of the financial investment before making your final decision. The differentiation is how our clienteles feel at the end of the work, knowing they are a priority, have a clean home, and quality artistry is taking place. We offer a one year warranty on all of our work; we are not responsible for damages based or occurred from owner