Lakefront Exteriors

Gutters & Eavestroughs
225 The East Mall, Suite #1680 Toronto ON M9B 0A9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Brampton  >  Lakefront Exteriors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lakefront Exteriors

Janet from Toronto

Danny was very prompt in assessing the problem and getting his team back to the house to do the repairs. I would recommend Lakefront Exteriors to anyone needing this type of work. They guys were very pleasant and got the job done efficiently.

Hey Janet,
Thank you for the nice review. You were a pleasure to work for. Do not hesitate to call us if there is anything you need. Also I forgot to tell you, an older lady came by and was fascinated by the stone work you got done. She said it looked amazing.

Ingrid in

We had to get our eavesthroughs replaced. Danny was very quick to respond to the request for the quote. He was punctual, friendly and very professional. We wanted to move some of the downspouts, and although it was not possible to do what we wanted, Danny and his team made some other suggestions that worked very well.

They arrived on time of the day of doing the work, Danny kept me informed of their progress and took the time to explain to me what they are doing and why they are doing it.

Danny and his team clearly takes pride in the quality of their work. Thanks for your friendly, professional service at a very reasonable price. Our eavethrouhgs looks great!

Thank you for the nice review Ingrid. We are glad that you like the job. I wish we could have moved the downspout but in the end it was the only option we had. Keep an eye out on the eaves after it rains and if there are any problems do not hesitate to call.

Pierre from Toronto

Completely professional start to finish.
To tell the truth, this is not the company that I had selected when I posted the job on Homestars (there are so many), but this is the one that reached out to me. And I have no regrets in choosing them.
Danny promptly gave me an estimate after coming to see the job. Mine is an older house with lots of gables and lots of disconnected eaves -- not the simplest of jobs.
I later gave him the go-ahead since other Homestars companies basically ignored me. After a long rainy spell, he and two others came one relatively dry Saturday and completed the job in less than one day, cleaning up the place before they left to leave little sign of their presence and leaving me very satisfied. Danny even went to Home Depot to get and then install a new, bird-proof range hood vent that I had asked about but which hadn't been included as part of the estimate. He and the others (I don't have their names) talked me through all of the tougher parts where decisions were required, then Danny walked me through the whole job after completion and before getting paid.
I say that this is this is the kind of superior service that I would recommend.

Thank you for the awesome review Pierre! We are glad you did end up choosing us. We try to offer unmatched service with every job that we do and reviews like this make it all worth while. Keep an eye on the gutters in the next few weeks and do not hesitate to call if there is anything that needs to be adjusted. Thanks again !

R. M.

We had to replace our eaves after water came into our house due to overflow. Danny got back to us right away and was at our house within a day to assess and give us a quote. He completed the job quickly and communicated with us throughout the project. Highly professional. The eaves look great and we've had rainfall since the installation with no water issues in our house.

Thank you for the awesome review. I am glad you guys like the job. Keep an eye out the next few times it rains just in case. I am glad we could help. You guys are really wonderful family, best of luck in the future.

cassandraclarke1234 in Brampton

I was very pleased when I had contacted Danny from Lakefront to come and do my eavestroughs, he was very pleasant and polite on the phone. When he came to do the quote on my house I was beyond amazed with not only how he was very open to ideas and upfront about my eavestroughs but also the affordability of it. I had gotten a ton of quotes from other people which i found very high in price. When Danny had came he had given me a very affordable price. He was very fast coming to put the eavestroughs up and I can say that i am beyond amazed and happy with the work that Danny and his team had done to my home. I wanted to thank you so much for the work that you did to my home, you have no idea how beyond happy we are. Thank you again :)

Thank you for the very nice review Cassandra. Your house is looking awesome with the new roof and eavestroughs. You were a pleasure to work for!

Eddy
1 review Newmarket, ON

The work was excellent the materials war very good quality
They did a very good Jobe
Thank you very much guys for the excellent work
And thank you for saving me some money compare to other estimates that I got from other companies

Thank you very much for taking the time out to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Thank you.

mikejones

Quality work for a very reasonable price they work together with the client to make sure he or she are happy also they work fast and are very neat

Thank you for the review. You were awesome to work for. Everytime I watch the maple leafs I think of you now.

salgueroc
1 review Scarborough, ON

This company did an amazing job installing evesthrough and fascia. The work was very professionally done and I am very satisfied that I would recommend them without any hesitation. Once again, thank you so much and much appreciated.

Thank you very much for the nice review. You guys were a pleasure working for. Thanks again.

markot85

They did a superb custom job on my home, at a really fair price. I got a few other company's to come quote my home and it felt like they were going to cut corners to save on expenses and make there work easier. As soon as I spoke with Danny from lakefront I knew he knew what he was doing and that he would do it right! I feel like the service and value I received was well worth my money. Absolutely top grade results, even a few of my niebours asked me for there contact info when they seen the work and found out how much I paid. Just a pleasure...

Thank you very much for leaving us this nice review and for trusting us with your project. We put quality first and reviews like this one make us proud of that. Thanks again !

ivan_mirkovic

The job was done vary good and the guys are really professional and trustworthy. Also good with timing and price.

Thank you Ivan. It was a pleasure working on your home.

More about Lakefront Exteriors

Lakefront Exteriors Inc. was founded in 2004. We are a small company specializing in eavestrough/gutter, leafguard, soffit/fascia and siding installation. We have over 13 years of experience and guarantee a better quality of workmanship then any big company out there. We are a family operated business and we treat our clients like family. We are meticulous and take great pride in our work. We ensure that the job gets done right and in a timely manner. We blend the personalized service of a small, family-owned business with the professionalism and high standards of a larger company. Our reputation is your guarantee.