Grand Master Aluminum

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  Grand Master Aluminum

Reviews for Grand Master Aluminum

renardha
renardha

Aluminum work on different sites

I have used Grand Master Aluminum in almost all my projects. I work in construction business as a project manager and Grand Master Aluminum is one of the most professional traders I have worked with. They do a real quality service on all aluminum works. I recommend them to anyone who needs aluminum work.

Renard Haxhillari
RH Design & Build

Thank you Renard. It has been a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to continue to do business with you. Thanka, Novi.

Megan in Mississauga
Megan in Mississauga

eavestrough repair

Thanks to Novi from Grand Master Aluminum for repairing my eavestrough. One of my eavestrough needed some repair after the high winds in April. I found Novi on Home Stars and he was able to give me a quote and fixed the eavestrough on the same day. Novi was very professional and pleasant. He even secured another eavestrough and cleaned out a gutter that was done by another company at no extra cost. I would definitely use Grand Master Aluminum again.

Hi Megan. Thank you for your review. I am happy that you were happy with the job. I know I won't have to see you in a while but it was my pleasure to work for you. If you ever need any help you know where to reach me. Thanks, Novi.

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

Quality work done and on time!

I admired their work, as they finished a neighbours recently purchased home last year. Hired Novi to reside a part of my porch and dormer above my windows. He did a great job, very impressed with his professionalism, communication and reasonable rates. He'll be re-siding my garage and another dormer this week. I definitely recommend this company! So pleased!

Hi Tara. Thank you for your kind words. It is an absolue pleasure to work with you and I appreaite your business. - Thanks Novi.

Great Customer Service

Moved into my new home and needed some work done. Grand Master Aluminum was not only very helpful but they were able to prioritize my service and book my service almost immediately. Their service was provided with great customer service and I felt comfortable with their rates as well. Would definitely recommend to a friend and would book another service with them in the future.

Hi. I apologize about the super delayed reply. I was locked out of my account and was finally able to get access today. It was truly a pleasure to do business with you. We really appreciate it :)

Ed
Ed

Gutters, eavestrough, soffits, gutter guards

I built a new house in Etobicoke and a friend of mine recommended Grand Master Aluminum. After looking at some offers from different contractors, I decided to hire them. They proven to be Reliable and professional. The price is reasonable and the quality of the job is great. I'd hire them again, in a heartbeat.

Hi Ed. I apologise about the delayed reply. I just regained access to my account after a year. Thank you for your business. I know you are loving the new house. - Thanks Novi.

Dritan  in Toronto
Dritan in Toronto

Aluminum, Eavestroughs, etc.

I was rebuilding my house in Toronto and came to the stage when I needed to do the aluminum work on the house. Called a few different companies but the quotes seemed steep. I saw GrandMaster and decided to give them a call. They answered my call and managed to squeeze in time to see the job and provide me a quote the next day. They managed to do the house within a couple of days and turned out beautiful. The place was left clean and the crew was great. Would definitely recommend GrandMaster!

Hello Dritan, we are glad we could come to a mutual agreement regarding your budget. It was our pleasure to work on your house and furthermore seeing the joy after you viewed the finished project. On behalf of Grand Master we thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Novi

Miguel  in Toronto
Miguel in Toronto

Eavestrough/Soffit & Fascia/ Dormer Capping

I was interested in doing my Eaves, Soffit/Fascia and Dormer capping since my wife and I decided the old ones not only looked awful, but no longer functioned properly... I contacted a few different Aluminum companies and we decided to go with Grand Master Aluminum for various reasons. Novi was quick to respond to my initial phone call and shortly after came to do the free estimate. A few days after he got back to me with a quote that was very fair and we managed to schedule a date for the job within my range. The crew showed up in a punctual manner and worked tirelessly both days. We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the work and also very happy with how clean the place was left. Would truly recommend Grand Master for all your Aluminum needs and thanks to Novi for making this entire experience so easy to deal with...

Thank you Miguel for taking the time to write a review on our page. We are glad to provide our services at your humble satisfaction. Grand Master looks forward to colaborating on future projects. Thanks again for the kind words.

Novi

Marc in Oakville
Marc in Oakville

Eavestrough replacement

Used HomeStars to pick Master Aluminum to come and remove my old troughs and replace them with new, add a leaf guard system and move a couple of downspouts.
Novi and his crew did a great job. I'm happy to recommend them for similar work.

Tony
Tony

aluminum, soffit and facia

I called Grand master aluminum I noticed a sign on the lawn. I contacted Novi the owner he was prompt to come to my house for an estimate, he was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I got 2 other quotes that were higher than Grand master but that was not the only reason i went with Novi because I got a good vibe from him and i was right. He came on time with a crew of 4 guys, they were all polite and a pleasure to talk to, they were done on time and cleaned up beautifully and the job looks great! so if you need Aluminum work gutters, soffit facia Grand Master are masters! I highly recommend them.

The L.
The L.

New eaves trough installed for house and addition on the original home

We required new eaves troughs and we selected the team at Grand Aluminum to install them. They were very professional and knowledgeable about eaves troughs. At the initial inspection they suggested improvements to the original eaves installation which would alleviate water damage to the house. The work was done quickly, professionally and efficiently in less than one day. We are very happy with the work of Grand Aluminum and they stand behind their work by warrantying it. We would recommend them to our friends in the future.

More about Grand Master Aluminum

Grand Master Aluminum is located in North York. We are a professional provider of eavestrough services, coupled with additional expertise for decorative railing fencing and panels. We promote ease of installation, while at the same time increasing strength and durability. We have the capabilities and experience to handle a job from start to finish. We are a family owned business. We treat each client honestly and we perform our projects professionally and diligently. Your goals are our goals, and we want our clients’ home to be perfect fit of their needs, as well as their budgets.