Getplugged Inc

Reviews for Getplugged Inc

Marty Murray from Brampton
Marty Murray from Brampton

Top Notch Electrician!!

Oates did the electrical for my pool and cook station in my backyard over the winter of 2017 and spring 2018. He did amazing work!! He used top notch materials, did not cut any corners and was clean and safe while working - he even came to do some of the work in the winter outside so we could have things ready for this spring! He is very professional and goes above and beyond - one of the best contractors I've ever worked with. Would highly recommend him for all of your electrical needs.

Thank you Marty, was a pleasure helping you anyway I could and can. Your backyard looks amazing!!! I hope your enjoying it with this great weather we are having so far! Anything you need just let us know! Thank you!

Dan in San Francisco
Dan in San Francisco
1 review Minesing, ON

Electrical For New Build

Oates and his team did such an incredible job on our new house! They were fast and extremely organized! Even when we had some last minute changes, they were easily able to accommodate them. We will definitely be using them in the future and highly recommend them!

Thank you Dan. We enjoyed working on your beautiful family home and making you and your family happy. Looking forward to any other projects you have in the future.

Brandon from North York
Brandon from North York

Outdoor Electrical - Treats like its his very own home

Had some outdoor electrical work done to power up pool equipment and bbq. Both 110v and 220v were installed. Careful attention was made to both quality and cosmetic, as there was effort to make the work look good as well as function. I knew I had the best man for the job when he told me "I treat my work like its my own house". This is the right attitude that all tradesmen should have!! The job is about halfway done and looking amazing. I expect the remainder to look and perform just as well. You can't go wrong with Getplugged Inc for all you electrical needs. Cheers!

Thank you Brandon! Was my pleasure! Looking forward to the next project! Thanks again and see you soon!

Goddess11 in Old Toronto
Goddess11 in Old Toronto

Faulty Switches

Great price and the service went beyond what I expected. I had some faulty switches that needed replacing. It was hard to find someone for such a small job. These guys were quick and meticulous. I feel very comfortable recommending them to friends and family and to anyone who needs their services.

A.D

Thank you Amie. I'm glad Getplugged could help get the job done. No job is too small for Getplugged. Thank you again!

Double J  in Old Toronto
Double J in Old Toronto

Electrical services

Couldn’t be happier with the work provided. Quick, clean, and fair price. They really take pride in their work. I’ve used them twice and would recommend them to anyone. Very professional

It's been my pleasure John. Making customers happy is my number 1 priority. Thank you.

GasGuys.ca Inc.
GasGuys.ca Inc.

Excellent service and great customer focus

I have used Get Plugged for a few of our projects for both indoor and outdoor applications. They have a reputation to take pride in their work and always deliver. Punctual, responsive, reliable and competitively priced. You will not be disappointed with Get Plugged.

Thank you George! Always great working with you.

More about Getplugged Inc