Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Mississauga  >  Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Reviews for Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Niki  in Mississauga
Niki in Mississauga

Kitchen renovated

I'm so glad who I hired this company to renovated my kitchen including, my cabinets, my tiles on the floor and countertop and back splash. The guys were so friendly and professional and on time.
The project manager Kia was a great guy with a outstanding team of installers.
I love my kitchen and happy with my choice of my cotractor.

I want to appreciate your review regarding to our kitchen renovation job we did for you and wanna let you know that you are the most precious part of our business. Thank you Niki again , we are always here for you.

Cameron in Richmond Hill
Cameron in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinet & bathroom renovation

Advantages:
1- The team were on-time. I defined working hours from 8:00AM to 3:00PM and the team came in on time and left the site clean exactly at 3:00PM. Also the project was delivered on time.
2- The price was reasonable. I did few shop around and was satisfied with the estimate given by this company.
3- The project manager is a perfectionist engineer and is genius in maths and geometry which results in doing precise measurement and calculations and perfect implementation.

Thank you so much Cameron for your nice review . working with you was a unique experience of renovating a kitchen and bathroom for us. we are so happy we can see your satisfaction after completion of our job.

Vashti in Mississauga
Vashti in Mississauga

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation

I recently hired Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc. to complete our Kitchen & Bathroom renovations. The end results from the renovations is just what we were looking for. (Trendy and modern) The well rounded service we received from Ultimate Kitchen is very commendable. Their professionalism and expertise from measurements to installation is remarkable. I recommend Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno for your home renovation needs.

Thank you Vashti for your review.It was pleasure for us in ultimate kitchen to work for you to renovate your kitchen and bathroom , you were very nice and cooperative to us all along the work.

Timothy in Toronto
Timothy in Toronto

Removal of load bearing wall and full kitchen upgrade

I hired Ali to renovate my kitchen. Ali's carpenters were friendly and did a great job removing a load bearing wall. The floor needed to be retiled and we discovered that the subfloor would not support the new tile. A new mesh was laid down for the tile. I decided then to redo the living room floor since I wanted it to be flush with the tile. Ali was quick to recommend a hardwood vendor and was able to squeeze in the job before the new custom cabinets arrived. The cabinets were from Lucvaa Kitchens, and the quality is top notch. Ali was able to maximize the space by incorporating a kitchen island in the newly opened space. The space was finished with quartz countertops, pot lights, and stainless steel appliances. Overall I'm happy with the result of the project, and would recommend Agrin Kitchen.

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your finished kitchen , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.
In ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc, we are so proud of our customer service and are never satisfied until our customers are.

More about Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

ABOUT US

Contact us for a free consultation or estimate today!
Ultimate Kitchen and Bath Renovation is made up of top-rated Trades and Designers. We render services to home and business owners throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). For over 20 years, we have provided a full spectrum of services to our clients including complete home renovation and business restoration, kitchen redecoration, bathroom remodelling, and basement finishing , as well as, tile and hardwood flooring, electrical and plumbing services, countertops and appliance installations, and customized carpentry and painting services at a reasonable and affordable prices. We are also one of the leading manufacturer of kitchen cabinets and supplier of bathroom and flooring products in the GTA; Making us a one stop shop for any home or business renovation project.
Our clients' renovation needs and desires are our priority. We are committed to work for them to create a truly client-focused experience. Our goal is to insure that our clients' renovation needs and goals are realized within their set financial budget and timelines. As a result, we open the lines of on-going communication and actively listen to our clients' renovation ideas and concerns while paying a close attention to their personal tastes and styles to ensure that the work is completed successfully the first time.
Our distinctive approach to working closely and building relationship with our clients, our highest quality workmanship, our tenacious project management, as well as, our premium products and materials, our dedicated attention to details, and our care for craftsmanship has lead to countless successful projects execution. At the Ultimate Kitchen and Bath Renovation, we seek to guarantee our clients' satisfaction and to fulfill their needs with every project we undertake.
Let our experience and knowledge work for you. Regardless of your project size, we can guarantee your complete satisfaction in every stage of your renovation process. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and to get a free estimate on your renovation project.
Our goal is your satisfaction.

KITCHEN RENOVATION

With the changes in Canadians' lifestyles and the structure of today's family, kitchens are more than just a place to cook. It is the heart of the modern home, a focal point of everyday life and entertainment. As the central hub of the home, kitchen renovations are one of the greatest renovation investments. A practical, functional, and aesthetically pleasant kitchen can add up to 30% to the value of a home or business.

The degree of customization homeowners' and business owners' desire for their kitchen can effortlessly be attained with our custom cabinetry and our wide selection of finishing materials. From Modern to Traditional styles, from solid wood to MDF cabinets, and from granite to marble countertops, our clients are rest assured that we have the impeccable products and services to suit their kitchen's interior design that they were hoping to achieve from their renovating project.

It is possible to have a modern day kitchen that you were hoping for all these years. It only takes the vast knowledge and experience of our kitchen renovation experts to map out a customized plan for you that encompasses a variety of design elements that best compliments your renovation needs and budget, as well as, your existing kitchen space and layouts. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and get a free estimate on transforming your kitchen into your customized retreat.