Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Mississauga  >  Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

gksvcan

We approached Ultimate Kitchen & Reno after reading the reviews on Homestars. We were not mistaken, Ali called us up immediately and sent us a quote. On the day of demo arrived on time with Xia and team. He helped us choose the tiles and other materials and with his attention to perfection, it was great to work with them. Some people might feel that his perfection might rub the wrong way, however we found it that was what was needed. The bathroom slowly got into shape and the tilers he used were amazing as well. He uses the best people. We did have some problems with the glass for the shower, however all ended up well. We have showed our bathroom to few people and they were amazed by the result. We have requested Ali for a quote for our kitchen now. We will recommend Ali and his team.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new bathroom, renovated by the ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.
In ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc, we are so proud of our customer service and are never satisfied until our customers are.

I hired them to renovate my 4 pieces bathroom. They did an exelent job from the design to the end of the job.

their price was very competetive and workmanship was great

I would recommend them to everyone how has a renovation project.

I love my new look of bathroom and apriciate what they have done for me.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new bathroom , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

niusha.feizi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We did our Kitchen renovation with Ali. He was fantastic, very commited and professional. We are very happy with the job and would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new kitchen , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

Peter Kovalchuk in Toronto

Budgeting: first estimate was very close to the final price.
Design: excellent taste of colours, we were able to rely on Ali's choice.
Quality of work: very good to excellent (tiles, painting, etc). Electrical and plumbing work were challenging due to the interior wall removal, but job was done excellent.
Time management / job scheduling: this is the only reason why I can't give this team 5 stars for our project. Project took longer than promised and actual work scheduling was a bit hectic.

Overall: I'm recommending this company, and will strongly consider to use them again in our future renovations.

Job Price

Thank you so much Peter for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new bathroom , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc and so sorry for 3 days delay in scheduled time line of project.

ANDREW

I was referred to Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc. by a friend of mine. Our designer came up to our location prepared with some excellent ideas on how to use our space more efficiently.
They have an excellent selection of colours and door styles helping you to make your final decision much easier.
Finally, their quality is amazing and their prices are also very reasonable.

Job Price

Thank you so much Andrew for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new kitchen , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

mat in Toronto

I hired ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc to renovate my 3_ piece bathroom.
I was surprised that even without any contract they designed my bathroom and made great suggestions .
I'm so happy with the outcome and absolutely suggest them to my friends and family members.

Job Price

I hired ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc to renovate my basement.
The most impressive side of working with these guys was their professionalism. they had a lot of good ideas which helped us to have a better design with lower prices.
I add a bathroom and kitchen to my basement and turned it to a legal one.
They knew all about the procedures and did all of these in a very short time.
Thanks to Kia and his guys for being such a nice guys with great workmanship .
My basement looks great!
Thank you ultimate kitchen & home reno for your great job!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your finished basement , renovated by ultimate kitchen& home reno Inc.

Carol
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We completely gutted our master bathroom and hired Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno to do the job. Ali and his crew did a fantastic job from start to finish and finished the job ahead of schedule. Each and every person we dealt with were very professional and very accommodating. They met our expectations and handled a few other odds and ends for us at the same time. We would definitely use them for our next project.

Job Price

Thank you Carol for your nice review. we are so happy you like your new bathroom, renovated by ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
we are so proud of our customer service and never are satisfied until our customers are.

Jennfer in Ottawa

I needed a new kitchen, because mine was certainly outdated. I got several quotes from various companies in the Mississauga area, and to be honest, it was a long process. Ultimate Kitchen Renovation were very easy to talk with, and they listened to what I wanted. They first gave me a design that fitted my space, and even added extras at a reasonable price. They weren't the cheapest, but hands down the quickest, and most professional company I have worked with. In regards to the price, they were only a couple hundred dollars more than another quote.

I am referring them to everyone I know.

Job Price

Thank you so much Jennifer for your nice review. we are so happy you love your new kitchen renovated by Ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
in ultimate kitchen and home reno we are so proud of our customer service and always try to satisfy our customers with high quality and reasonable prices of our products.

JOE in Mississauga

Great service, from the design all the way to the install. Ordered and was installed within a week. If you are looking for great service and quality product make sure visit Ultimate Kitchens.