Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Mississauga  >  Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

Carol
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We completely gutted our master bathroom and hired Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno to do the job. Ali and his crew did a fantastic job from start to finish and finished the job ahead of schedule. Each and every person we dealt with were very professional and very accommodating. They met our expectations and handled a few other odds and ends for us at the same time. We would definitely use them for our next project.

Job Price

Thank you Carol for your nice review. we are so happy you like your new bathroom, renovated by ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
we are so proud of our customer service and never are satisfied until our customers are.

Jennfer in Ottawa

I needed a new kitchen, because mine was certainly outdated. I got several quotes from various companies in the Mississauga area, and to be honest, it was a long process. Ultimate Kitchen Renovation were very easy to talk with, and they listened to what I wanted. They first gave me a design that fitted my space, and even added extras at a reasonable price. They weren't the cheapest, but hands down the quickest, and most professional company I have worked with. In regards to the price, they were only a couple hundred dollars more than another quote.

I am referring them to everyone I know.

Job Price

Thank you so much Jennifer for your nice review. we are so happy you love your new kitchen renovated by Ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
in ultimate kitchen and home reno we are so proud of our customer service and always try to satisfy our customers with high quality and reasonable prices of our products.

JOE in Mississauga

Great service, from the design all the way to the install. Ordered and was installed within a week. If you are looking for great service and quality product make sure visit Ultimate Kitchens.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your nice review Joe.
we are so happy who you love your new kitchen designed and installed by ultimate kitchen and home reno Inc.
in ultimate kitchen and home reno, we are not satisfied until you are.

Scott in

before I hire these guys for my kitchen renovation project I gad a lot of estimates and designs for my kitchen from the other contractors but these guys were the only contractor who had great workmanship and reasonable price at the same time. They were very friendly and professional all along the renovation process and made a great kitchen for me .

Job Price

Thank you Scott for your nice review. We are so happy who you like your new kitchen , in ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc our goal is our customers satisfaction.

Kourosh in Toronto

I hired ultimate kitchen & home reno to renovate my 4 piece bathroom, they took care of everything from design to execution of the job .
They did a great job and helped me in material selection I'm so much in love with my new bathroom details , my free standing tub and faucet looks great and I like every single thing about my new bathroom.

Job Price

thank you kourosh for your nice review. we are so happy who you like your new bathroom. in ultimate kitchen & home reno our customers always come first.

Rami in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Best service ever!! Removed and installed my counter-top with ease
clean and quality service. I would recommend for future work. Ask for Ali he is a great Person with the skill to create your next masterpiece A+++. Thanks again

Job Price

thank you for your nice review Rami. seeing you so happy with the outcome of our kitchen renovation job is just what who makes us more motivated and commited to our clients satisfaction.

Boris in Mississauga

Before renovating my kitchen, I went to various places such as Home Depot, IKEA, custom kitchen places etc. I was lucky to have found this company through google and I'm so glad I did. They took care of everything. From removing the old cabinets to customizing and installing new ones. Fast and professional service. My kitchen looks beautiful.

Job Price

Thank you so much Boris for your nice review. we are so glad that you got your dream kitchen from ultimate kitchen & home reno Inc.
we always do our best to make sure our customers are satisfied with our job. we care about our quality of our job and the final outcome of it which is customer satisfaction.

Andrea in

We just renovated our kitchen by ultimate kitchen & home Reno, and are happy with the result so much.
We love our solid wood kitchen.The guys working for ultimate kitchen were professional in their job and knew how to take every single step to make renovation job easier for us. from design to installation they gave us great suggestions in order to have a more functional kitchen.
Kia was very helpful through out the project and took care of any single part.
Thanks to you guys.

Job Price

in ultimate kitchen & home reno our customers satisfaction is our final goal. Thank you Andrea for your nice review . Just seeing that your happy with our kitchen cabinets and our team of management , means a lot to us.

Ultimate kitchen and home Reno did a fabulous job on our basement renovation and hardwood flooring.
They had great teamwork, amazing workmanship and unbeleivable timetable and ofcourse fantastic result
Thank you Ali & Kia for your contribution

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review, it was a great experience for us to work with you to finish your basement , you were very patient and nice all along the renovation job.

Behrouz in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had the Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc’s team come in to our house to renovate our bathroom and floor hardwood.
The job was done as initially scheduled. The crews were utterly punctual; they were arriving at the time supposed to and staying until the defined daily job was done.
The cost was competitive, reasonable and had been precisely quoted so that there was not any unforeseen items at the end.
Kia and his crew were WONDERFUL as indeed they paid attention to every single detail as well as quality of their handiworks. They tailored the supplies according to the particular practice which my work required. They were super friendly, respectful and extremely responsive in regard to their business.
This combination made our experience an exceptional one. We would highly recommend them for any related renovation job.
Keep finger crossed for them.

Job Price

Thank you Behrouz for your great review . working for you to renovate your bathroom and replacing your hardwood floor was a pleasure for us too ,we are looking forward to work with you to renovate your kitchen.

More about Ultimate Kitchen & Home Reno Inc

ABOUT US

Contact us for a free consultation or estimate today!
Ultimate Kitchen and Bath Renovation is made up of top-rated Trades and Designers. We render services to home and business owners throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). For over 20 years, we have provided a full spectrum of services to our clients including complete home renovation and business restoration, kitchen redecoration, bathroom remodelling, and basement finishing , as well as, tile and hardwood flooring, electrical and plumbing services, countertops and appliance installations, and customized carpentry and painting services at a reasonable and affordable prices. We are also one of the leading manufacturer of kitchen cabinets and supplier of bathroom and flooring products in the GTA; Making us a one stop shop for any home or business renovation project.
Our clients' renovation needs and desires are our priority. We are committed to work for them to create a truly client-focused experience. Our goal is to insure that our clients' renovation needs and goals are realized within their set financial budget and timelines. As a result, we open the lines of on-going communication and actively listen to our clients' renovation ideas and concerns while paying a close attention to their personal tastes and styles to ensure that the work is completed successfully the first time.
Our distinctive approach to working closely and building relationship with our clients, our highest quality workmanship, our tenacious project management, as well as, our premium products and materials, our dedicated attention to details, and our care for craftsmanship has lead to countless successful projects execution. At the Ultimate Kitchen and Bath Renovation, we seek to guarantee our clients' satisfaction and to fulfill their needs with every project we undertake.
Let our experience and knowledge work for you. Regardless of your project size, we can guarantee your complete satisfaction in every stage of your renovation process. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and to get a free estimate on your renovation project.
Our goal is your satisfaction.

KITCHEN RENOVATION

With the changes in Canadians' lifestyles and the structure of today's family, kitchens are more than just a place to cook. It is the heart of the modern home, a focal point of everyday life and entertainment. As the central hub of the home, kitchen renovations are one of the greatest renovation investments. A practical, functional, and aesthetically pleasant kitchen can add up to 30% to the value of a home or business.

The degree of customization homeowners' and business owners' desire for their kitchen can effortlessly be attained with our custom cabinetry and our wide selection of finishing materials. From Modern to Traditional styles, from solid wood to MDF cabinets, and from granite to marble countertops, our clients are rest assured that we have the impeccable products and services to suit their kitchen's interior design that they were hoping to achieve from their renovating project.

It is possible to have a modern day kitchen that you were hoping for all these years. It only takes the vast knowledge and experience of our kitchen renovation experts to map out a customized plan for you that encompasses a variety of design elements that best compliments your renovation needs and budget, as well as, your existing kitchen space and layouts. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and get a free estimate on transforming your kitchen into your customized retreat.