PlumbWize Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Reviews for PlumbWize Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Jeremy in Waterdown
Jeremy in Waterdown

leaking bathtub

Jose was awesome. I showed him my problem, gave me options, and he fixed the issue. I really felt Jose was "on my side" and tried to help me in every way. I felt no hidden agenda from him to gouge money from me.

He was friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and he executed the objective!!

It was reviews that got my attention to try this company out. I hope this review will get you to call. Plumbing issues? I truly recommend this company. Call or email, you wont regret it.

scuporke in Hamilton
scuporke in Hamilton

leaking kitchen fawcet

We were lucky to have Jose replace our kitchen fawcet. He was polite, efficient, patient and worked very neatly. He also pointed out another problem under the sink we didn't know was there. Thank you Jose
Definitely would recommend Plumbwize.

Thanks for the kind words and for choosing PlumbWize!

I'll be sure to pass this on to Jose.

Glen in Burlington
Glen in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Blocked Main Drain

I recently had an issue with a blocked main drain. Jose from Plumbwize exceeded expectations and went beyond to try and locate the blockage which was later discovered to be that of the cities main line. I appreciate the effort Jose took and how hard he worked to try and help me out.

Thanks for the review Glen.

Proud to be the plumbers to help with you sewer back up/ clogged main drain.

We're just a phone call away if you ever need us again.

DusitnL
DusitnL

Basement flood help

In the freak April snow storm on April 15th, my basement drain backed up and flooded my basement. To the rescue was Plumbwise in a matter of hours despite the roads being insane. They snaked the drain, put a camera in and helped me get our basement back. Super happy with the team and will likely look to them for backwater prevention moving forward. A huge thank you to the team! I would highly recommend!

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the great review.

Sewer back ups happen fast and can cause some serious property damage and requires immediate service, we're happy to be the company to clear that drain!

paul.ag.wilson in Milton
paul.ag.wilson in Milton
10 reviews Milton, ON

Quick and quality service - thank you!

During the crazy rain/ice/snow over the weekend , my pedestal sump pump decided to go on the fritz. I used the relatively new Homestars feature to state my problem/issue (new sump pump install), and within 2 minutes received a friendly call (owner, I believe).

Within 1.5 hours Clayton from PlumbWize came over and very quickly and efficiently removed pedestal sump and installed submersible sump. Clayton was a great help, and I could tell that both he and company care for its customers.

I would recomm PlumbWize 100%. I have some future work where I will be giving them a call.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for the review!

Thank you for choosing plumbWize to help you with your emergency plumbing sump pump replacement.

I'll be sure to pass this on to Clayton.

Amrita from Burlington
Amrita from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Sump Pump Replacement

We called Plumbwize after realizing our sump pump started to behave and sound strange. Clayton arrived within an hour of the call after hours and took his time to assess the issue. We ended up having to replace the sump pump, which was done on the spot. We didn't get quotes from others, but a quick Google search revealed that the price they gave us was a fair price. Clayton and Jason also helped us understand the root cause of the issue, which was related to a trap area in the piping that allowed water to freeze and cause a blockage. They gave us a quote for the work that will need to be done to correct the piping. Overall, we found Clayton to be very responsive, courteous and knowledgeable.

Hello Amrita,

Thank you for your review. PlumbWize is happy to come out quickly and install your new sump pump and diagnose the cause of your plumbing issues . We are here any hour of any day to be there for you in any plumbing emergency.

All the best,
PlumbWize Plumbing and Drain Cleaning.

T. Milligan  in Oakville
T. Milligan in Oakville

Basement leak

George arrived within one hour of my initial call. He quickly assessed the issue and provided a solution and an estimate. George also took the time to look over the existing plumbing and pointed out some potential issues that if left unaddressed could cause further problems. George was very helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. I will recommend George and PlumbWize to all my friends.

Hello.

Thank you for the 10* rating and review - we value the feedback of our clients and greatly appreciate the time taken. We will be sure to pass your comments onto George who was your assigned plumber who came to fix your current plumbing leak and also provided you with recommendations for a later time. We staff is our greatest asset and our clients are our first priority. Looking forward to being there for your plumbing and Drain cleaning needs in the future.

Best regards,
PlumbWize

Colleen in Hamilton
Colleen in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick Response

Called at 9:15 on Easter Monday with a sewer backup and Jay had someone at the door by 10:30! Some good news and some bad news but fair and up front pricing and at least I know what I'm up against! I would glad recommend PlumbWize...thanks guys :)

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for the review and trusting PlumbWize to take care of your sewer back up during the Easter holiday. We truly appreciate the rating and recommendation and hope you enjoyed the rest of the holiday restfully.

Sincerely,
PlumbWize Plumbing and Drain cleaning

JennaCarolyn in Hamilton
JennaCarolyn in Hamilton

Amazing service!

We had a leak in our basement due to a bad plumbing issue. The team came to our house immediately and were able to fix the problem in a very short time! Drew & Clayton were super friendly, professional and hard-working. Will definitely recommend Plumbwize to anyone. Thanks again y'all :)

Hello,

Thank you for the review and 10* rating!
We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Drew and Clayton. We are happy to have helped with the leak in your basement in a quick and efficient matter.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Sincerely,
PlumbWize Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Jacqueline in Burlington
Jacqueline in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pipe Check after Home Inspection

Jason was incredible! Came out and checked our pipes post home inspection on a Saturday! It was time sensitive and he made my weekend by being able to come out so quickly and check. Thanks to him we were able to buy the house and be confident that the pipes were alright! Thank you so much Jason!! I will never call a different plumber ever again :)

Hello Jacqueline.

Thank you for taking the time to leave PlumbWize a great review! We appreciate it. Our goal is to be there for our clients 24 hours to assist in emergency situations and time sensitive scenarios. Hope you settle into your new home and happy to hear we provided confidence when it comes to the plumbing. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Best Regards,

More about PlumbWize Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

PlumbWize guarantees you EXPERT plumbing or drain cleaning services for your home, office, retail or restaurant location, commercial and industrial complexes, and for your apartment and condominium properties, in the Burlington, Oakville and Ancaster areas.

Our licensed and insured plumbing and drain cleaning experts employ the industry’s leading-edge practices and the latest technology to diagnose and repair existing problems, as well as to install and maintain plumbing and draining fixtures and systems. And with more than 20 years experience, PlumbWize is also armed with excellent trade secrets which our clients really appreciate.

If you have any of the following problems, or problems with any of the following, PlumbWize is just a phone call or email away.

Clogged or slow drains:
kitchen sink, laundry sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor drain
Toilets:
won’t stop running, won’t flush, clogged, leaking
Frozen pipes
Burst pipes
Sewer backups
Tree root invasion
Drain backups
Dead or dying sump pumps
Dead or dying sewage pumps
Leaks: kitchen, bathroom or laundry sink, faucets,
indoor taps, tub, shower, drains, pipes, water lines, outside taps
Any plumbing fixture that is out of date, out of style, out of order
Old or damaged drains, fixtures, faucets, and pipes
Inferior pipes (such as Kitec)
Plumbing that’s not up to code
Noisy plumbing fixtures
Indoor shut-offs: broken or leaking
Sewer gas smell
Clogged pipes
Backwater valves
Hot water tanks: leaking, no hot water, erratic hot water,
mixing valve malfunctions
Low or erratic water pressure
Garburators that aren’t doing their job
Waterproofing
Attention Restauranteurs: PlumbWize provides expert cleaning of grease traps and the drain lines.

Thanks for your time,
JJ and Zack Harb
Presidents

Plumbing and Drain Services
Camera Drain Inspections PlumbWize uses a state-of-the-art drain camera to determine the cause and extent of the obstruction in your pipes and drains. Our clients find this really interesting and informative to watch. High Pressure Water Jetting PlumbWize provides expert high pressure water jetting for its residential, commercial and industrial clients to clear their toughest blockages. This process is ideal not only for massive clogs, but it can also flush out debris and grease within the drain lines. In fact, high pressure water jetting by a PlumbWize expert is an excellent way to clean your drains as well, which can save you the cost of having to replace your drains completely.
Clogged or slow drains: kitchen sink, laundry sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor drain Toilets: won’t stop running, won’t flush, clogged, leaking Frozen pipes Burst pipes Sewer backups Tree root invasion Drain backups Dead or dying sump pumps Dead or dying sewage pumps Leaks: kitchen, bathroom or laundry sink, faucets, indoor taps, tub, shower, drains, pipes, water lines, outside taps Any plumbing fixture that is out of date, out of style, out of order Old or damaged drains, fixtures, faucets, and pipes Inferior pipes (such as Kitec) Plumbing that’s not up to code Noisy plumbing fixtures Indoor shut-offs: broken or leaking Sewer gas smell Clogged pipes Backwater valves Hot water tanks: leaking, no hot water, erratic hot water, mixing valve malfunctions Low or erratic water pressure Garburators that aren’t doing their job
PlumbWize is on-call and in demand with loyal clients throughout the Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster and Mississauga areas. Urban and rural home owners Business and building owners Commercial, Residential and Industrial Property Managers (And well-intentioned ‘do-it-yourself’ers in all these categories who get in way over their heads!)
Fully Licensed