Plumb Wize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

Plumb Wize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

Reviews for Plumb Wize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent service from Paul

I was pleased with the service from Paul. He called prior to the appointment as he was ahead of schedule. Paul was professional and extremely polite. He explained the process and provided the cost prior to beginning the repair. Thank you Paul!

Joan and Dave in Kitchener
Joan and Dave in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Excellent Service

Had a leaky tap and low pressure in another faucet. Jose came out same day and fixed water pressure issue no charge (cleaned out the mesh for us) and installed a new tap to fix the leak. I wasn't sure if Plumb Wize would take on such a small job, but they did. Jose was very helpful and efficient. I'd recommend him if he's available when you call Plumb Wize.

Karen in Ancaster
Karen in Ancaster

Emergency Fixing of Irrigation System

I highly recommend this company. I called for emergency plumbing and my call was answered immediately, and 5 min later I got a call back and 15 min later Chris showed up to fix my irrigation system where the water was gushing out. Friendly and excellent service.

Debbie in Ancaster
Debbie in Ancaster

Kitchen tap leaking

I discovered a leaky faucet on a Sunday evening. José was at my door 8am Tues morning on time and the issue was fixed in 45 min. Awesome ! When I spoke with the company to set up the appointment they suggested I buy a new tap in advance, just in case that was the best solution based on my description of the leak. José was on time, pleasant, and cleaned up after the job. What more can you ask for? I would absolutely recommend and use Plumb Wize again.

Brent in Hamilton
Brent in Hamilton

Toilet and Valve Replacement

Called PlumbWize at 730 pm on a Wednesday for a running toilet and leaky toilet valve. Jose called us back within 15 minutes and was here 30 minutes after that. Both jobs done by 9pm and our toddler never woke up. Could not ask for better service than that. Thanks!

Don & Linda in Burlington
Don & Linda in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace kitchen faucet

From the Office staff to STU, our plumber, all very efficient and friendly. STU did an excellent job in record time. Easy to see that he knows his job. We recommend Plumbwize and STU.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Water Pipe Leak

Called for a hard to access leak in a hot water pipe between a kitchen cabinet and floor. I recieved a call back in 5 minutes and and a call from the plimber doing my job 5 minutes after that. Jose arrived within half an hour and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend themand Jose in particular.

tjbirnie in Oakville
tjbirnie in Oakville

Drain trap in bathroom ceased

I replaced my bathroom sink and faucet, but ran into a snag when the drain trap ceased and could not be removed to complete the job. Jason and Jose provided prompt and excellent service. I'm very pleased with Jose's workmanship and he taught me a few tricks that will come in handy for future do it yourself projects.

Laurie in Burlington
Laurie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Faucet/Drain Repairs

Another Plumbing company bailed at the last minute, so we called PlumbWize, who came to the rescue, and not only fixed our two leaky faucets, but also fixed two other incidental problems (a washer that we couldn't loosen and hammering pipes). The hammering pipes is a problem that we've had for years - ever since the other plumbing company changed a toilet for us. Every time they come back, we ask about the noisy pipes, but they've never been able to identify the cause. It disappeared immediately when Jose changed our shower faucet and he said that is a common cause of the noise! We'll be calling again! Thanks so much for your help, Jose!

Thank you for the great review Laurie! It was our pleasure.

More about Plumb Wize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

PlumbWize guarantees you EXPERT plumbing or drain cleaning services for your home, office, retail or restaurant location, commercial and industrial complexes, and for your apartment and condominium properties, in the Burlington, Oakville and Ancaster areas.

Our licensed and insured plumbing and drain cleaning experts employ the industry’s leading-edge practices and the latest technology to diagnose and repair existing problems, as well as to install and maintain plumbing and draining fixtures and systems. And with more than 20 years experience, PlumbWize is also armed with excellent trade secrets which our clients really appreciate.

If you have any of the following problems, or problems with any of the following, PlumbWize is just a phone call or email away.

Clogged or slow drains:
kitchen sink, laundry sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor drain
Toilets:
won’t stop running, won’t flush, clogged, leaking
Frozen pipes
Burst pipes
Sewer backups
Tree root invasion
Drain backups
Dead or dying sump pumps
Dead or dying sewage pumps
Leaks: kitchen, bathroom or laundry sink, faucets,
indoor taps, tub, shower, drains, pipes, water lines, outside taps
Any plumbing fixture that is out of date, out of style, out of order
Old or damaged drains, fixtures, faucets, and pipes
Inferior pipes (such as Kitec)
Plumbing that’s not up to code
Noisy plumbing fixtures
Indoor shut-offs: broken or leaking
Sewer gas smell
Clogged pipes
Backwater valves
Hot water tanks: leaking, no hot water, erratic hot water,
mixing valve malfunctions
Low or erratic water pressure
Garburators that aren’t doing their job
Waterproofing
Attention Restauranteurs: PlumbWize provides expert cleaning of grease traps and the drain lines.

Thanks for your time,
JJ and Zack Harb
Presidents

Plumbing and Drain Services
Camera Drain Inspections PlumbWize uses a state-of-the-art drain camera to determine the cause and extent of the obstruction in your pipes and drains. Our clients find this really interesting and informative to watch. High Pressure Water Jetting PlumbWize provides expert high pressure water jetting for its residential, commercial and industrial clients to clear their toughest blockages. This process is ideal not only for massive clogs, but it can also flush out debris and grease within the drain lines. In fact, high pressure water jetting by a PlumbWize expert is an excellent way to clean your drains as well, which can save you the cost of having to replace your drains completely.
Clogged or slow drains: kitchen sink, laundry sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor drain Toilets: won’t stop running, won’t flush, clogged, leaking Frozen pipes Burst pipes Sewer backups Tree root invasion Drain backups Dead or dying sump pumps Dead or dying sewage pumps Leaks: kitchen, bathroom or laundry sink, faucets, indoor taps, tub, shower, drains, pipes, water lines, outside taps Any plumbing fixture that is out of date, out of style, out of order Old or damaged drains, fixtures, faucets, and pipes Inferior pipes (such as Kitec) Plumbing that’s not up to code Noisy plumbing fixtures Indoor shut-offs: broken or leaking Sewer gas smell Clogged pipes Backwater valves Hot water tanks: leaking, no hot water, erratic hot water, mixing valve malfunctions Low or erratic water pressure Garburators that aren’t doing their job
PlumbWize is on-call and in demand with loyal clients throughout the Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster and Mississauga areas. Urban and rural home owners Business and building owners Commercial, Residential and Industrial Property Managers (And well-intentioned ‘do-it-yourself’ers in all these categories who get in way over their heads!)
Fully Licensed