PlumbWize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

Plumbing
Complete Plumbing Services - Burlington 905 332 8222 /Hamilton 905 545 4222/Oakville 905 842 6222
Drain Services
PlumbWize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

Reviews for PlumbWize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Water Pipe Leak

Called for a hard to access leak in a hot water pipe between a kitchen cabinet and floor. I recieved a call back in 5 minutes and and a call from the plimber doing my job 5 minutes after that. Jose arrived within half an hour and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend themand Jose in particular.

tjbirnie in Oakville
tjbirnie in Oakville

Drain trap in bathroom ceased

I replaced my bathroom sink and faucet, but ran into a snag when the drain trap ceased and could not be removed to complete the job. Jason and Jose provided prompt and excellent service. I'm very pleased with Jose's workmanship and he taught me a few tricks that will come in handy for future do it yourself projects.

Laurie in Burlington
Laurie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Faucet/Drain Repairs

Another Plumbing company bailed at the last minute, so we called PlumbWize, who came to the rescue, and not only fixed our two leaky faucets, but also fixed two other incidental problems (a washer that we couldn't loosen and hammering pipes). The hammering pipes is a problem that we've had for years - ever since the other plumbing company changed a toilet for us. Every time they come back, we ask about the noisy pipes, but they've never been able to identify the cause. It disappeared immediately when Jose changed our shower faucet and he said that is a common cause of the noise! We'll be calling again! Thanks so much for your help, Jose!

Thank you for the great review Laurie! It was our pleasure.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Plumbing and Drain service

"PlumbWize Plumbing & Drain Services offers complete plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Local to Oakville, we cover the golden horseshoe with a fleet of 7 trucks that are fully stocked and staffed with licensed plumbers that can handle any situation professionally. Having the team, equipment and commitment to our customers allows us to offer plumbing services, drain cleaning and true emergency response. Your Wize Plumbers…"

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Thanks Plumbwize

We called the Burlington location after hours to fix a leak on a home we just moved in. Having just moved in and needing clean clothes for the work day, we were about to start our newly installed washer when the faucet started leaking.... 60 year old house with 60 year old pipes :(

Clayton arrived in about 30mins after the initial call. He explaind the issue, gave us his recommendation and off to work he went to fix it. Friendly, professional and timely.

A few weeks later, We found more leaks that the home inspector failed to find, and we were so impressed with PlumbWize's work from before, we called them again to fix the other issues. Clayton showed up and got the job done. Would recommend!

Thanks for the fantastic review, we'll be sure to pass this on to Clayton.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

2 medium jobs

At first, we just needed a few drains cleared after recently purchasing a home...but then our sump pump died, and Sean was able to check it out and give us a quote. He completed all of the work quickly, and courteously, and he'll be the first guy I call if we need help again.

Thank you for a great review and thanks for choosing plumbWize to help out with your sump pump and drain cleaning needs.

EM in Burlington
EM in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

EXCEPTIONAL!

Perfect in every way! When we finally called PlumbWize about an ongoing problem we’d been having, we were immediately impressed. They are knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and efficient - everything you’d want in a plumbing service. José did an amazing job. He was determined to fix the pesky problem. José’s persistence paid off and the outcome was a perfectly running toilet. We highly recommend PlumbWize!

Thanks so much for this review and for choosing plumbWize!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

water shut off valve

Great customer service, great people, great work by Plumbwize. If you need plumbing, call this company, they are good.

Got a phone call back from Jason within 15 minutes of making contact on line

I wanted to get a water shut off valve installed, so I could easily turn off the water supply to the house.
A look see/quote appointment booked for the next morning, Jose arrived on time gave me a quote including what would be done, how much it would cost and how long it would take. Jose did a terrific job including cleanup, thanks again Jose you are good !

Thank you very much for this review, I'll be sure to pass this on to Jose!

Managment

Jeremy in Waterdown
Jeremy in Waterdown
1 review Hamilton, ON

leaking bathtub

Jose was awesome. I showed him my problem, gave me options, and he fixed the issue. I really felt Jose was "on my side" and tried to help me in every way. I felt no hidden agenda from him to gouge money from me.

He was friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and he executed the objective!!

It was reviews that got my attention to try this company out. I hope this review will get you to call. Plumbing issues? I truly recommend this company. Call or email, you wont regret it.

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the great review and for choosing us for your plumbing and drain cleaning needs at your home.

More about PlumbWize Plumbing And Drain Cleaning

PlumbWize guarantees you EXPERT plumbing or drain cleaning services for your home, office, retail or restaurant location, commercial and industrial complexes, and for your apartment and condominium properties, in the Burlington, Oakville and Ancaster areas.

Our licensed and insured plumbing and drain cleaning experts employ the industry’s leading-edge practices and the latest technology to diagnose and repair existing problems, as well as to install and maintain plumbing and draining fixtures and systems. And with more than 20 years experience, PlumbWize is also armed with excellent trade secrets which our clients really appreciate.

If you have any of the following problems, or problems with any of the following, PlumbWize is just a phone call or email away.

Clogged or slow drains:
kitchen sink, laundry sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor drain
Toilets:
won’t stop running, won’t flush, clogged, leaking
Frozen pipes
Burst pipes
Sewer backups
Tree root invasion
Drain backups
Dead or dying sump pumps
Dead or dying sewage pumps
Leaks: kitchen, bathroom or laundry sink, faucets,
indoor taps, tub, shower, drains, pipes, water lines, outside taps
Any plumbing fixture that is out of date, out of style, out of order
Old or damaged drains, fixtures, faucets, and pipes
Inferior pipes (such as Kitec)
Plumbing that’s not up to code
Noisy plumbing fixtures
Indoor shut-offs: broken or leaking
Sewer gas smell
Clogged pipes
Backwater valves
Hot water tanks: leaking, no hot water, erratic hot water,
mixing valve malfunctions
Low or erratic water pressure
Garburators that aren’t doing their job
Waterproofing
Attention Restauranteurs: PlumbWize provides expert cleaning of grease traps and the drain lines.

Thanks for your time,
JJ and Zack Harb
Presidents

Plumbing and Drain Services
Camera Drain Inspections PlumbWize uses a state-of-the-art drain camera to determine the cause and extent of the obstruction in your pipes and drains. Our clients find this really interesting and informative to watch. High Pressure Water Jetting PlumbWize provides expert high pressure water jetting for its residential, commercial and industrial clients to clear their toughest blockages. This process is ideal not only for massive clogs, but it can also flush out debris and grease within the drain lines. In fact, high pressure water jetting by a PlumbWize expert is an excellent way to clean your drains as well, which can save you the cost of having to replace your drains completely.
Clogged or slow drains: kitchen sink, laundry sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor drain Toilets: won’t stop running, won’t flush, clogged, leaking Frozen pipes Burst pipes Sewer backups Tree root invasion Drain backups Dead or dying sump pumps Dead or dying sewage pumps Leaks: kitchen, bathroom or laundry sink, faucets, indoor taps, tub, shower, drains, pipes, water lines, outside taps Any plumbing fixture that is out of date, out of style, out of order Old or damaged drains, fixtures, faucets, and pipes Inferior pipes (such as Kitec) Plumbing that’s not up to code Noisy plumbing fixtures Indoor shut-offs: broken or leaking Sewer gas smell Clogged pipes Backwater valves Hot water tanks: leaking, no hot water, erratic hot water, mixing valve malfunctions Low or erratic water pressure Garburators that aren’t doing their job
PlumbWize is on-call and in demand with loyal clients throughout the Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster and Mississauga areas. Urban and rural home owners Business and building owners Commercial, Residential and Industrial Property Managers (And well-intentioned ‘do-it-yourself’ers in all these categories who get in way over their heads!)
Fully Licensed