Tape-2-Finish

Toronto ON M3N 1B2
Plastering
Tape-2-Finish

Reviews for Tape-2-Finish

Repair Ceiling and change stucco to smooth ceiling

After searching high and low for someone who would commit, I found Rob who was very prompt to answer and did the job in exactly the time he promised. We were pleased with his punctuality, thorough work ethic and completing the project on time. We would recommend him for sure and would use him again.

Hello Michael & Wilma thank you so much for the positive review. I always try to be as professional as possible and treat my clients with the utmost respect. Michael and Wilma, you were one my best clients, if you ever need anything else dont hesitate to contact me. Thanks again

Trevor Sean from Richmond Hill
Trevor Sean from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Taping and Sanding Drywall

I have used Rob on two projects. He absolutely does good work - a very talented fellow. But on the last one, after I paid him cash in full, he refused to come back and repair some issues the home owner pointed out. After not picking up my phone call, he literally messaged me "Honestly, your worse then a girl find somebody else to do it I can't deal with you anymore" combined with some swear words and then blocked my number. I was completely shocked.
If you need taping work done, he is definitely talented enough to get it done well. But hold on to your money, or at least some of it so he is motivated to come back. Maybe he was having a bad week or something. It can happen I suppose. Anyways, I paid someone else to fix up the work he refused to come back and do.
I was planning to use him for many years to come until this happened. Too bad, it is really hard to find good tapers in Toronto and he is actually a nice fellow. I recommend the quality of his work, but not the way he speaks to his customers. Good thing i was the buffer to the home owners!!

Garett from Vaughan
Garett from Vaughan

Removal of Painted Stucco Ceiling

I hired Tape2Finish to remove the stucco/popcorn ceiling from my living room, that the previous owner decided to paint. I sourced quotes from about a half dozen contractors in total, Rob from T2F was among the lowest but there were 2 main reasons I went with Rob:
1) He is extremely responsive. Many other companies sent automated quotes and I could not get in touch with a real person; Rob would email, text or call in short notice to answer all my questions.
2) He is very professional and explained the whole procedure to me while at my house, providing an up-front quote that he stuck to. Other providers would only give vague estimates.

Rob and his colleague had the whole job done in 2 days, leaving the ceiling smooth as anything, and cleaning up after themselves. The openings to the stairs and kitchen were covered in plastic, the floor was covered in paper to prevent the ceiling mess from getting everywhere.

There was some minor clean up after the job, but much less than I'd expected.

The ceiling was a breeze for us to paint! Would definitely use Tape2Finish again.

Hey Garret Thanks alot for the awesome review! I really appreciate it! I take alot of pride in what I do and its clients like you that make this job worth it. If you ever need anything else don't hesitate to call. Thanks again.

Mike and Ana Marie in Oakville
Mike and Ana Marie in Oakville

Remove Stucco from Ceilings

Rob was professional, polite, on time and I have never seen anyone work as hard as he did. He worked straight through and completed the job in three days. Rob was on time everyday, and the completed job was amazing! The was wroth every penny. Anyone who needs any type of drywall, Stucco mudding or finishing..Robs your guy!

Hey Mike Thank You so much for the review! It means alot to me! I'm so glad your happy with the finished project. If you ever need anything done, don't hesitate to call. Take care.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Quick and professional

We are very happy with our smooth ceilings. Happy we decided to get them done especially after tape 2 finish got the job done in 3 days. Scrapped, smooth and painted. The ceilings were done so smooth that they looked painted before we painted.

Hey Nancy I really appreciate the review. I'm really glad your happy with the finished product. Dont hesitate to call if you ever need anything else done. Thanks again.

Hamza in Etobicoke
Hamza in Etobicoke

Office Renovation

I moved into a 70 year old shop to open up my new car cleaning service, the building had been changed to many different types of business before and the people who had it last absolutely destroyed the walls with horrendous patch jobs. Servicing Rob's car I asked about his opinion and he started to show expertise in the field. He showed me how we could improve the dry walls with expert taping techniques. Now the walls all all flush with no more holes. Even the ceiling was done, amazing work.

Hey Hamza thanks for the great review. If you need anything else let me no. Thanks again.

Sam Olive in Kitchener
Sam Olive in Kitchener

Removed stucco

Rob was very professional and pleasant to deal with. He finished the job on schedule and kept the work area tidy throughout the job. The work he completed was of very high standard. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for similar work to be completed

Hey Sam thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working on your house. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to call.

Joe V in Vaughan
Joe V in Vaughan

Main Floor ceiling re-finishing

Contacted Rob D at Tape-2-Finish to tape and smooth my main floor of the house b/c I had popcorn ceiling removed and was extremely satisfied with the following: Professionalism, product knowledge, cleanliness, attitude, work ethic, commitment, and speed to complete the entire job.

Hey Joe it was a pleasure! Thanks for the review. If you ever need anything else don't hesitate to call.

More about Tape-2-Finish

Hire with confidence. Specializing Stucco Ceilings, Finish Basements/ Garages, Water Damage and Repairs. We pride ourselves in giving our customers flawless workmanship and extreme cleanliness. You'll never know we were even there! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Do It Once Do It Right! Call Tape- 2 -Finish Today! Free Quotes!
Looking for Plastering pros in Toronto?