Jeff Dean Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M2R 2G8

Review for Jeff Dean Painting

Painting Job

I used Jeff's services for my home in North York 4 months ago.
This was the worst experience I have ever gone through.
The overall quality of his work was extremely poor.
He damaged every piece of furniture as well as my brand new floors and did not cover up a single thing. There was paint and dust everywhere. He was very careless with everything.
My house was actually in worse shape "after" he completed the job than before he started.
I had to hire another painter to correct "everything" that he did. I've dealt with dozens of painters in my life time and I had never had such a bad experience. At first he seemed nice and professional.....until he started the project. I just wanted the experience to end.