SnapDragon Garden Planting & Care

Reviews for SnapDragon Garden Planting & Care

Rob S from Ancaster
Rob S from Ancaster
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Planting, weeding, mulching and tree trimming

Elizabeth did an amazing job for us. She is very meticulous with her work and made our gardens look alive again. She's experienced and hard working. Always showed up on time and worked independently. Everything is beautiful again! Elizabeth is kind hearted and friendly. We will definitely bring her back again.

Thanks Rob, I'm so glad you're​ family is pleased with my work. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer and I will see you again soon!

Sheri Louise in
Sheri Louise in
1 review Elora, ON

Vegetable garden and tree pruning

I hired Snap Dragon to do the pruning of my apple trees. They did an amazing job and last year I had an abundance of apples that looked much healthier in shape and size than before the pruning was done. They also helped me put in a vegetable garden where not only do I grow several different types of tomatoes, lettuces and herbs, etc.... the produce has been amazing!
Elizabeth was great to work with and the price point was perfect for my budget. I'd recommend Snap Dragon to anyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad your apple trees are doing well.
Best of luck with your veggie garden, feel free to get in touch if you ever have any questions about your plants! :)

Cedar trees replanting

Very pleased with the work Elizabeth provided. She is very personable and passionate about her work. Elizabeth is very knowledgeable, efficient and reliable. SnapDragon is also reasonably priced. Highly recommend Elizabeth and her company.

Thanks Donna I'm glad you liked my work

Looking for Garden Maintenance pros in Hamilton?