Formerly GeeBo Electrical Contracting Services and Pro Home Technologies

Reviews for Geebo Electric

Gautam in Brampton
Gautam in Brampton

Lighting Installation

Got the light installed and I’m so impressed by the work done by Garete.

The work done was so clean and perfect and it gave me peace of mind. Highly recommend

Thank you very much Gautam for your business! it was my pleasure working with you guys, I'm glad I was able to exceeded your expectations!
Looking forward to working with you on your upcoming future projects! It's always a pleasure to be of great and genuine service to my customers.
Thanks again and have a safe day!

Garete Samuels

Cody
Cody

Re-Wired Outlets and Panel

Garete was quick to respond to my request to rewire some outlets and fix an issue on our panel. He was very professional, friendly and provided fair pricing. He also gave me options and suggestions for the future. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

Hi Cody, Thank you again for choosing Geebo Electric!
It was my pleasure working with you, I really appreciate your highly recommended review!
Thanks again for your business!

New light installations

Messaged home stars and 2 minutes later the electrician called. He came the next morning and installed the lights. He did a great job. Also had to hang hundreds of individual lights on the chandelier. Really appreciated the promptness of his call and the finished product. Very nice man.

Hi Jane, I just wanted to thank you again for your business! I am very much touched by your amazing review, also thank you for the opportunity you had given Geebo Electric to be of service to your lighting upgrade project.
Your warm remarks are greatly appreciated!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Outdoor outlets installed.

I required an outdoor outlet be installed at the front or the house, and another at the back. Garete was extremely detailed in his work and takes great pride in his job. He never cuts corners and does everything by code which is greatly appreciated. I would recommend Garete and will definitely use him again if required.

Hi Amy, thank you very much for your highly recommend review!
It was my pleasure to be of service to you and I'm very pleased that I have exceeded your expectations.
If ever in the future, you have any electrical issues, please don't hesitate to contact me at Geebo Electric!
Again it was my pleasure!
Thank you for your business!

OIena
OIena
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

many lights on the basement , wiring, sockets and painting

Garete and his team did a great job in our house. Work was done nicely in a very accurate way, all was cleaned after.
We will be happy to work with him and his team in the future.

I highly recommend this contractor !

many thanks to Olena, it was indeed a pleasure working with you and we would be happy to to assist you with any other future projects!

Thank you!
Geebo electrical services

Abdul
Abdul
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Washroom GFCI’s were not working

Mr. Gee came to check my GFCI‘s that were not working in the upstairs washrooms and the main level washroom. He was courteous and confident professional. He checked all receptacles and recommended to replace a GFCI and other normal plugs. We went to the nearby Home Depot to get the new GFCI. He completed the job professionally and the power in all the washrooms was back on after we replaced the GFCI and faulty outlets.
Really happy with the service

Thank you Abdul, glad I was able to be of service to you, if in the future you have any electrical issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Geebo Electrical Services.
our aim is always to exceed our clients highest expectations by delivering professional and quality work also the best customer service possible.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
1 review , ON

Fan and chimney, under cabinets lighting and new socket installation

Garete came to my condo to establish what was the scope of the work and give me a quote. He was polite and respectful of my wishes. He had to come back a few times because there was installation before and after the backsplash installation. I am very pleased with the results and everything works well. I will recommend him to my friends

Thank you Linda! I am very happy that I was able to fulfill your wishes, have a great day and very much appreciated for your business!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Potlight replacement and fixture change

Excellent service! We ran into some unanticipated issues with the job, but Garete was super accommodating and made sure the job was completed and everything looked perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you Diandra, it was my pleasure working with you.
I am very happy that you are satisfied with my services and will be ready to help again with any future electrical needs!

Susan
Susan

Install light fixtures

Garete responded to my request right away and showed up the next morning promptly at the time we agreed upon. He did a great job installing my light fixtures. Highly reliable and very pleasant!

Thank you so much Susan for your review, I greatly appreciate it, was my pleasure working with you!

Debbie R.
Debbie R.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement. Bathroom.

Install pot lights throughout the basement. Fixed all electrical wires. . Very satisfied. Always on time. Respectful.

Thank you very much Debbie, for the time you took to write me your review about the services I did for you, it was my pleasure to be of service to you and looking forward to working with you in the future!

More about Geebo Electric

We have over 20 years experience in home electrical repairs, upgrades, and complete system installations. We are knowledgeable about all sorts of jobs, large and small, and our professional speedy service has been verified by our past happy clients. Safety and due diligence are our top priority, and we have the certifications to prove our commitment to these important aspects of residential electrical services.

Each job must be done with care, and our adherence to federal and provincial standards means that you get quality installations that stand the test of time. Whenever and wherever you need home electrical installations, upgrades, or repairs, we would be happy to help. Our experienced and knowledgeable services will get the job done efficiently and effectively. Trust us with your residential electrical needs when you are in need of an expert.

REPAIRS AND SMALL HOME ELECTRICAL JOBS
NO MATTER THE JOB SIZE, WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR HOME ELECTRICAL
If you need a home electrical repair or small job completed we would be happy to hear from you. We are experienced and quick when it comes to responding, assessing, and conducting residential repairs. We offer high quality work so that your electrical problem will be solved efficiently and your new components will stand the test of time. We can also advise you on the best way to resolve your electrical needs, including choosing the most affordable yet reliable components for your small electrical repair or project.
Our home repair services include troubleshooting electrical outlets, light fixtures, light switches, telephone connections, internet connections, television connections, and more. We can help whether you are installing a new outlet, fixture, or other small electrical component, and we are capable of replacement jobs if you need something repaired or upgraded. If there is something small that needs to be upgraded to code we are competent with handling that. We also do outdoor home electrical installations and repairs if the issue is located outside your home.

HOME SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS AND UPGRADES
MANAGING AND COMPLETING YOUR LARGER HOME ELECTRICAL PROJECTS

Whether you are building a new residence or need to upgrade your home's entire electrical system, look no further than Geebo Electrical. We can handle your entire project from start to finish, including working from build diagrams, advising on the best installation methods, sourcing and budgeting for electrical components, and project managing. Once installed we inspect and test the integrity of your entire system to ensure every single component is working correctly. Beyond the system installation we do install light fixtures, switches, outlets, and other components needed to ensure that every detail of your electrical system is covered and ready-to-use when our work is completed.

We are capable of home electrical system upgrades, including removing old electrical hardware and installing new hardware. Ensuring your residence is up to code is important not only for your family's safety and security, but for legal purposes which can increase the resale value of your property. Contact us today to discuss the details of your project. We would be happy to advise you on the best route and most affordable, safe, quality components you will need. It's important to us that you feel confident and calm about your new electrical system and the installation process.