Formerly GeeBo Electrical Contracting Services and Pro Home Technologies

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Geebo Electric

Lighting and Doorbell

We had Geebo Electric install a video doorbell and backyard light. Our house was old, but Garret was able to troubleshoot all issues. The service was excellent.

Rebecca in Oshawa
Rebecca in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Thermostat replacement for baseboard heaters

Garete is fabulous - super fast to respond to a request/message, and really reliable. I had two thermostats for baseboard heaters go faulty within a week of each other, and Garete replaced them both really quickly. He was extremely nice and professional, and was also kind enough to look around the house and give me a quote for rewiring, as well. Cannot recommend enough!

Thank you Rebecca! It was my pleasure to serve, thanks again for your business!
Geebo Electric values all customers to the highest level and customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Nice working with you and looking forward to working with you in the near future!

Steve from Old Toronto
Steve from Old Toronto

EV outlet installation

I had rerouted a 240 volt stove circuit to my garage for an EV outlet, but had problems connecting it to the existing line. Garete took the time over several visits to troubleshoot the issue, and came up with an excellent solution. He then quoted a fair price for installing a new branch off our main panel and installed it with a minimum of disruption. My EV now has a stable 50-amp circuit to draw power from. I highly recommend Geebo!

Thank you Steve for your highly and honest review!
I must say, it was indeed a pleasure working with you.
I also appreciate your patience through the process of identifying the issue with the previous circuit, also trusting my expertise to create a resolution to the problem.
All the best to you with your new Electric Vehicle!

Thanks again

MelissaP
MelissaP

Problem with Lights

I hired Garete to assess the lighting problem I had in my house recently. Garete worked all day to find the problem which ended up being something we did not expect. His attention to detail and dedication allowed him to find the issue at hand. I would hire him again without doubt.

Very good service

Garete was very good and fast. I recommend to everyone. He quickly identified the issue and quickly fixed the issue

Thank you for your time in reviewing Geebo Electric!
and it was my pleasure working with you.

Jerome in Toronto
Jerome in Toronto

Smart Switch Installation

I had some challenges with the wiring when installing a three way smart switch for a stairway light fixture so I contacted Garete. He was very responsive, gave a reasonable price and was able to squeeze in my request for the following morning. He was able to quickly diagnose and solve the issue we were experiencing. Very thankful to have found Garete and would definitely contact him again!

Hi Jerome, thanks for your very thoughtful review!
I was happy to assist you with your wiring issue regarding the three way switches and office room outlet. It was indeed my pleasure to be of service to you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Thanks again for choosing Geebo Electric!

Mainul
Mainul
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Job with Light fixtures replacement

Garete was quick to respond from the beginning with cordial and clear communication. He knows his job very well. He replaced my indoor and outdoor lights exactly as I needed. There were a few technical challenges with the hardwares, however, Garete was able to come up with work arounds and got the job done quite well. I would definitely reach out to him again!

Thanks Mainul! it was a pleasure working with you and thanks for your hospitality.
I value your business and looking forward to working with you in the future ahead!

a
a

home electrics

garete is a consummate pro electrician... well-versed in his trade; attentive, clean, courteous, thorough, and easy to talk to! he was able to quickly and immediately assess the work needed in my home, which included troubleshooting a 'shorting’ problem i suspected. he attended to the emergency work in a most timely fashion; including support on purchasing some necessary new parts for completing all the work i desired. i would definitely work with him again!

Hello A,

I just want to say thank you again for your business! and thank you for your thoughtful and highly recommended review. I am very much satisfied with your acknowledgement towards my skills and work ethic, in regards to my approach in meeting my customers request as best as I know how to.
It has been a pleasure working with you and hope to work with you again in the near future!

Ed
Ed

Conscientious and Capable

Garete was very responsive to our initial query and flexible about timing. He gave us a quote for the work and that is what we paid. Garete was great on communications, polite and a pleasure to work with.

One of the jobs was replacing an old fluorescent kitchen fixture with a replacement LED. Despite several challenges, he managed to put up the new light so perfectly that the unpainted areas showing look like no more than shadow. In a 92 year-old house, he thought through the challenges and found great solutions. We were very impressed with the work quality and tidiness.

Upstairs was a problem I spent hours trying to solve. He disposed of the problem in record time and left everything looking neat.

We have already recommended him to a friend and would certainly call him in the future if we need an electrician.

Thank you Ed for your amazing review! it was my pleasure to be of service to you as your electrician.
I also want to thank you for the hospitality you and your family showed!
Thanks again for your business! I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Razi
Razi

Electrical Upgrade

I had inquired a few companies regarding an electrical panel upgrade and electric car charger install. Of the companies that quoted the work, Geebo came across as the most transparent and professional. The way Garete explained all the work that needed to be done had me at ease and understanding of what to expect.

Once I decided to go with Geebo, Garete was on top of everything. He prepped a lot of the work before having our service disconnected from Toronto Hydro to do the switch. This prep work saved us so much time the day of as he was able to get our power back on much quicker than I had expected.

Overall I'd definitely recommend Garete and Geebo Electric for your electrician needs. I'll hire him again for additional work I might want done.

Hi Razi, I just wanted to thank you and Alexandra for allowing Geebo Electric to be of service to you guys. also my sincere appreciation for the highly recommended review that you had submitted.
I thank you for your hospitality during my visits and while the work was be conducted.
Again I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on your future projects!

More about Geebo Electric

We have over 20 years experience in home electrical repairs, upgrades, and complete system installations. We are knowledgeable about all sorts of jobs, large and small, and our professional speedy service has been verified by our past happy clients. Safety and due diligence are our top priority, and we have the certifications to prove our commitment to these important aspects of residential electrical services.

Each job must be done with care, and our adherence to federal and provincial standards means that you get quality installations that stand the test of time. Whenever and wherever you need home electrical installations, upgrades, or repairs, we would be happy to help. Our experienced and knowledgeable services will get the job done efficiently and effectively. Trust us with your residential electrical needs when you are in need of an expert.

REPAIRS AND SMALL HOME ELECTRICAL JOBS
NO MATTER THE JOB SIZE, WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR HOME ELECTRICAL
If you need a home electrical repair or small job completed we would be happy to hear from you. We are experienced and quick when it comes to responding, assessing, and conducting residential repairs. We offer high quality work so that your electrical problem will be solved efficiently and your new components will stand the test of time. We can also advise you on the best way to resolve your electrical needs, including choosing the most affordable yet reliable components for your small electrical repair or project.
Our home repair services include troubleshooting electrical outlets, light fixtures, light switches, telephone connections, internet connections, television connections, and more. We can help whether you are installing a new outlet, fixture, or other small electrical component, and we are capable of replacement jobs if you need something repaired or upgraded. If there is something small that needs to be upgraded to code we are competent with handling that. We also do outdoor home electrical installations and repairs if the issue is located outside your home.

HOME SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS AND UPGRADES
MANAGING AND COMPLETING YOUR LARGER HOME ELECTRICAL PROJECTS

Whether you are building a new residence or need to upgrade your home's entire electrical system, look no further than Geebo Electrical. We can handle your entire project from start to finish, including working from build diagrams, advising on the best installation methods, sourcing and budgeting for electrical components, and project managing. Once installed we inspect and test the integrity of your entire system to ensure every single component is working correctly. Beyond the system installation we do install light fixtures, switches, outlets, and other components needed to ensure that every detail of your electrical system is covered and ready-to-use when our work is completed.

We are capable of home electrical system upgrades, including removing old electrical hardware and installing new hardware. Ensuring your residence is up to code is important not only for your family's safety and security, but for legal purposes which can increase the resale value of your property. Contact us today to discuss the details of your project. We would be happy to advise you on the best route and most affordable, safe, quality components you will need. It's important to us that you feel confident and calm about your new electrical system and the installation process.