Interlock Metal Roofing - AB & SK

Reviews for Interlock Metal Roofing - AB & SK

Suzanne/Grant in Calgary
Suzanne/Grant in Calgary

Aluminum Roofing

God product, very poor knowledge from installers and sales Rep!!
Set up ice dams where I thought they'd be needed (and were), but no recommendations from installers or sales Rep. Mulltiple peaks on North side create MASSIVE slides where melt/run off is non existent. Eaves trough is being torn off upper roof lines due to melt/freeze/thaw.
Sure am glad I'm only 61 1/2 and still able to shovel off ice. Heavens forbid a knowledgeable sales and installation staff.
Would go back to asphalt shingles in a heart beat with this knowledge.
ALWAYS let neighbors know of pit falls with this product.
Grant MacArthur
Chinooks ease problem but can.t be relied on!!

Jake in Edmonton
Jake in Edmonton

New Roof Construction

Amazing product and service. The best team and product in the market. I refer them to all my friends for a long lasting and stylish roofing system. Thank-you Derek and team here in Edmonton Alberta

Greg T in
Greg T in
1 review , AB

Interlock took a 16,000.00 deposit Sept 2017 to do my roof April 2018. After multiple calls to the company I was told I would have to pay them another 15,000.00 above the signed contract for them to do my roof. When I told them that wasn't going to happen they started crediting back my visa every few days small amounts to supposedly to pay back my deposit. I called them and told them that I would not accept these payments as my visa was paid off last October. Why would I want a 16,000.00 dollar credit on my visa. They still continue to do small credits instead of paying me with a cheque in full. So desperate to save the visa charge that they are accessing my visa against my authority. Desperate desperate business. Stay away is my suggestion.

Basement Reno

Had an estimate done, which was done on my time and very quickly! They were very kind and helpful with any questions I had. The guy was great with people; obviously meant for that job. I would definitely choose them again if I need any renos done. Amazing!

Buffalo Stone in Edmonton
Buffalo Stone in Edmonton

I love the curb appeal

We had called a few roofing companies to get information on a metal roof, and interlock was the first to take us seriously. Derek came over within a couple days of calling them and got the ball rolling. He suggested the dark black slate and I'm so glad he did because our little 600 sq foot bungalow looks awesome. The crew was professional & all business. They finished in about a day and a half. We recently decided on additional snow guards and Interlock again responded quickly. I am seeing so many more metal roofs and it's no surprise, and I'm glad we choose Interlock for a variety of reasons. They run a tight ship and the whole process was streamlined right on schedule.
Carly York from Edmonton, Ab.

Private User reviews Regina, SK

Shingle Replacement

They tried to keep the mess to a minimum, we had to clean up a bit. The work was done in one day. We don't have to worry about ever shingling again. Love the idea about not having to clean off the roof any more. There were pretty much able to match the colorr that we had with the old shingles.

George & Becky in North Battleford
George & Becky in North Battleford
1 review North Battleford, SK

I would recommend Interlock Metal Roofing!

Interlock Metal Roofing - AB & SK
1-866-245-7763
Toronto
M5V

We were a little hesitant using Interlock because they were based in a different province. That was put to rest really quick. The communication via email and phone was excellent. We were always updated and informed on the progress of shipping of materials and starting of the job. A crew of 3 came out and in 2 1/2 days they were done. There was some shortage of material due to a slight change in the way our roof was done, but the installers arrived 7 days later to finish the job. We have had nothing but compliments on our roof. There is a "sticker shock" when you find out more on the cost, but we think overall, this is the way to go. We have a rebate on our insurance now, because it is a class 4 roof. This will be our last roof ever. I hope the photos show the difference.

Clayton and Deb Brandvold in Edmonton
Clayton and Deb Brandvold in Edmonton

Roof

The roof that was installed and what we picked is awesome. The workmanship is another story. We have 4 Skylights which we paid for special flashing to replace, it is on our bill. This was not done, there was an excuse they did not have the appropriate pieces, with no intention to fix.
Now we are trying to do our eaves and the install of them is a nightmare because of the way they put on the roof??? I would say to anyone purchasing buyer beware and watch what is done . The salesman tells you one thing and the actual workmanship is another story. Know what you paid for and ask lots of questions. Get what they have sold you or you will end up disappointed.

Clayton and Deb Brandvold
Whitecourt, Alberta

The local Installation Manager Rodney, has tried to connect with Mr. Brandvold several times and we understand he has left a voice message. Can you please let us know the best time to contact you. Thank you very much for your business, we appreciate it.

Charlie Klaver in Toronto
Charlie Klaver in Toronto

Reroofing residential home in West Edmonton, Alberta

Great looking roof. Excellent job.
Interlock metal Roofing work crews did an excellent job replacing our worn-out cedar shakes with a new metal roof that will last a lifetime and is the envy of our neighbourhood.
The Interlock roofing crew were excellent and completed the entire re-roof project in 1 day! The working crew were professional, organized, courteous and communicated with us very effectively. My wife and I are very satisfied with the quality of the workmanship displayed. The crew did an absolutely impeccable job in keeping our site clean and safe throughout the installation process.
They asked necessary questions along the way, informed us of pros and cons of some decisions and options and explained all of the steps involved in the roofing process.
Overall, I was very impressed with their great WORK ETHIC and very good work habits.
I would highly recommend using Interlock and their products. We are already receiving compliments from neighbors and others passing by. We'll make sure to provide contact information to anyone enquiring about Interlock Metal Roofing and their products.
Charlie and Susan Klaver

Greg in Hanna
Greg in Hanna
1 review Hanna, AB

Interlock Roofing

The last roof done on this house was a terrible job. Interlock came for an interview with their product samples soon after phoning and we made out choice. the materials were delivered quickly and the crew was able to come and install sooner than I had thought. The job was managed very professionally and the installation crew was very professional and courteous. The end result was a beautifully done roof, looks great.

More about Interlock Metal Roofing - AB & SK

Interlock Lifetime Roofing Systems is one of North America's largest metal roofing manufacturers. Our highly-durable aluminum roofing product is available in many different colors, designed and tested to be attractive and last a lifetime. We offer homeowners a trend-setting, elegant and environmentally sustainable option - and peace of mind for many years to come. We stand by what we sell with an industry-leading Lifetime limited 50-year transferable warranty. We are proud to offer you the last roof you will ever need.