Fresh Air Exchange

Debbie  in Windsor
Debbie in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Duct cleaning

I was very satisfied with the work this company did for me. They were professional and explained to me what they were doing. They also were compassionate when it came to my animals. This crew were very kind easy to talk to and knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends! Thank you for showing me the before and after pics!! Great job guys!!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Duct Cleaning

The crew was helpful, professional, courteous and on time! I am extremely satisfied with Fresh Air Exchange! I have recommended this company to all of my friends. Thank you for the great work!

Thank you for your input!

More about Fresh Air Exchange

Fresh Air Exchange (EST 1999)is a family owned business located in Windsor and London Ontario. Our services include Commercial , Industrial, and Residential duct cleaning. We are air quality specialists and provide air purification and air quality products. Our heating and cooling division provide Furnace, Air Conditioning and water heater ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Essex?