Home Depot - Dorchester

slbenj JP
slbenj JP
1 review , MA

Hot Water Heater

Although the store had a good selection and the prices were comparable to other retailers, it was extremely difficult to find any staff who could either help or who was knowledgable about any product information and installation.

Michael Moran, South Boston
Michael Moran, South Boston
3 reviews Boston, MA

Home Appliances

Home Depot occassionally sells last year's models for appliances at a significant discount. I recently purchased a new LG washer & dryer (last year's model) for less than 50% the normal cost, and purchased a LG dishwasher (with internal blue lighting) for less than $500.00. I definitely recommend frequently traveling to Home Depot if you are in the process of purchasing large cost items. You may even be able to ask them if they are aware of any upcoming sales.

Keena Patel in South Boston
Keena Patel in South Boston
3 reviews Boston, MA

Power Washer

Home Depot is a leading supplier of power washers (which you can sometimes purchase on sale). The power washer purchased works very well for cleaning garage doors, and can also be used to wash your car. In addition to several different pressure settings, the system provides seperate compartments for washing fluid, wax, etc...Would definitely recommend it as a good investment alternative to car washes.

mkl121
mkl121

deck

employees were helpful in providing assistance and suggestions on material required to build the deck. They helped find some of the hardware and suggested material. I would go back there again to get material for my next project

P in Dorchester
P in Dorchester

Electric

I approached a sales rep to help me find covers for my exposed electronic wires. I was directed to electrical. I looked up and down several times but did not find the product. I went back to the rep and he told me to wait for him. I waited 15mins as I watched him talk with his buddies. I finally went to the manager who told me to go to the aisle. I asked him to accompany me to the aisle as I was not successful before and he told me to go by myself and I can't miss it. I left the store vowing to never go back there.

Jean in Boston

Dorchester
MA
02125-1663
UNITED STATES

The Home Depot located in Dorchester' South Bay Mall has fabulous customer service. We recently purchased all new appliances for our kitchen and the quality and price of the products are suberb. I will soon be getting all new kitchen cabinets and I will only go to Home Depot.

Rental South Boston
Rental South Boston

Replacement Windows

I needed to replace 3 windows in a rental unit. As an out of state landlord, I need to have someone I could trust do the work. I called HD and they were able to complete the job without having me come into town. My tenants were pleased with how fast and clean they were.

B in Milton
B in Milton

fence

I would never shop at this Home Depot again. After choosing a fence, we waited 20 minutes for an employee to assist us. He then went to determine if the fence was in stock and never returned.

Kathy in Southie
Kathy in Southie

landscaping

I have been to the store numerous times to buy plants for around my home, as well as soil, and material to stain my deck. Workers in the paint department and in landscaping really are very knowledgeable. I feel I receive just as much attention in this "big box" store as I do in smaller hardware stores. Of course, you must avoid the weekends, when they are invariably too busy. The other thing I appreciate is the ease of making returns.