BOLD EXTERIORS INC.

Halton Hills ON L7G 1K8
BOLD EXTERIORS INC.

Reviews for BOLD EXTERIORS INC.

D
D
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Roof repair

After the May 4th wind storm in Ontario, I lost a number of shingles. I reached out to Bold exteriors and got a hold of Mario. He told me his guys would come and repair the next day, even though they were already busy. To my surprise they didn't just fix the missing shingles, they sureveyed the whole roof and caulked and replaced shingles that would come off in the next storm they even swept my driveway where they cut shingles for capping! Top service, I will be using them for any future problems.

Nat in Georgetown
Nat in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Siding and eavestroughs

Mario responded quickly to my inquiry and provided guidance on exact work that was necessary with a competitive quote. The work was done on the day committed to and the crew was very efficient while still doing a quality job. I would highly recommend Bold Exteriors and would definitely use them again in the future.

Norine H.
Norine H.

New hardie plank siding, trim,aluminum soffit

The gentlemen from Bold Exteriors came to my house to replace my old siding and soffit, they were very professional in their work and did an excellent job. Once they finished the soffit and fascia they installed seamless gutter all around, then they cleaned any mess and left It looking absolutely amazing, im very pleased with the quality of work Bold Exteriors provides and i would recommend them to anyone looking to get this type of work.

More about BOLD EXTERIORS INC.

Bold Exteriors Inc. is dedicated to providing excellent craftsmanship and safety on every job site. As a result, we ensure that every crew is covered by Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) coverage as well as liability insurance. Most of the products we install come with a 25-year warranty and our labour guarantee is for two years. At Bold Exteriors Inc we also offer installation services of Soffit Fascia, Eavestroughs, Décor Posts, Custom Trim and Roofing.