Garage Living

Renee T in Burnaby
Renee T in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garage Floor

After much research if I should try to apply the coatings on my new garage floors myself, I decided to find someone to do. Came across a Garage Living pamphlet that I picked up a while ago. Sales Rep Glen Jones dropped by to measure, showed me samples and gave me a quote. It was put on hold while I looked for contractor to complete the driveways. Glen was most helpful to ask if I need help in finding contractors. Finally the floor was done on a cold rainy Halloween day! Dylan & Jake (I hope I got their names right) arrived on time and completed the work in about 5 hours! I watched the work process periodically and they were very efficient and professional. They did an amazing job! Received lots of compliments. Thank You Garage Living!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Delivered as promised

I have a three car garage and I wanted to apply a coating onto the floor. It was February and the outside temperatures were low. I was concerned because I had heard that it was not recommended to apply epoxy floor coatings in cold weather. The people at Garage Living explained to me that their coating was different and that it could be applied even in sub-zero temperatures (colder than we experience in Vancouver). The installation went smoothly and was finished in one day. This included the surface prep. My floor was 10 years old, bare concrete with a few small cracks but nothing major. When it was all done I was very pleased with the finish and I can't tell where the cracks were. I went with the darkest colour and it came out lighter than I expected, so I am glad I went with the colour I selected. Overall, I am very happy with the end result.

Bruno
Bruno
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garage lift

We don't have enough room in our garage and were hoping to add 2 lifts. Garage Living came to take measurement and confirm the 2 lifts could fit side by side & that we had the right ceiling height.
The installation crew showed up with the products as arranged and assembled the lifts. We were given a full demo on how the lifts operated and practiced with a couple of cars (mechanism is pretty simple and safe).
The only thing we ordered extra were additional drip trays to cover the entire length of the car (each lift came with 3 or 4 trays - enough coverage for only half the full length which is fine for modern cars but not as good for classic cars).

Jim and Bob in Salt Spring Island
Jim and Bob in Salt Spring Island
1 review Salt Spring Island, BC

Garage Make-Over

We are so pleased with our garage make-over that we intend to have Garage Living transform our basement storage area as well! The Garage Living sales team helped us arrive at an organized attractive design which was installed on schedule and with much attention to detail. The folks from Garage Living Burnaby outlet are indeed a pleasure to do business with!

More about Garage Living

Garage Living is full-service, single-source solution for any garage remodeling needs. Over the years, we have developed and refined a solid business concept dedicated to helping our clients understand the importance and benefits of organizing and remodeling their garages, with a wide variety of components that are in keeping with ...
Looking for Garage Design & Organization pros in Burnaby?