Leaf Filter Gutter Protection Toronto

Reviews for Leaf Filter Gutter Protection Toronto

nisreen
nisreen

LEAF FILTER GUTTER PROTECTION

Michael the sales rep came and gave me a quote on Sat 11 th May.He was very professional, explained the set up and asked for a credit card authorisation which I was assured would not be billed till the job was completed to my satisfaction and a walk through done and warranty given.
On Tuesday, 14th may ,contractors showed up and left half an hour later. I called the company and was advised would return on Wed 15th.
I came home on Wed and that night my credit card was charged . I have no idea if the work is completed. No warranty issued. Have called the sales rep a number of times, texted . Spoken to the manager who said would follow up and resolve the matter. Nothing so far.
I would not recommend this company.

Private User reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Leaf Filter

A very positive experience from the initial contact to the final installation. The sales rep was clear and understood what we needed.
He followed up until the installation was started. The installer was professional, cleaned up the work area and was pleasant to talk to.

Julian in Ottawa
Julian in Ottawa

Leaffilter Protection and new Eavestrough

Very smooth process starting from the salesman to the installation. Loved the knowledgeable sales team and all the information they provided and helped guide us through a stress-free transaction. Will recommend to friends and family!

dougfryca in Toronto
dougfryca in Toronto

Not impressed at all with Service and installation

Great Salesman, David, came to my home, with the same day I requested a quote. He wrote up the quote, took pictures of the house and then tried to book the installation. His install guys didn't answer, so he was unable to book the date at the time but they would call me Monday. Its been three weeks, with three calls from me to them, but no response from installation. Brutal. There must be something wrong with this company or location. Will not recommend at all and will make sure that others know about this experience.

Hi Doug - We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and want to make things right. I am forwarding your comments to our service department -- would you mind providing us with your last name so we can expedite your request? Thank you.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Can not walk the talk!!!

Quote was approved a month ago. Salesman could not give any commitment on installation and avoiding my text messages and phone calls. What luck I did not part with payments. You can not trust the company or the sales person. Hence the saying, they can not walk their talk. Be aware of their Baloney talk of best product and life time warranty. Right now, if they do not respond to your call, just imagine a year or two years later, you will be talking to the birds and east.

Hi There - While unfortunately we can't see your information on this platform, I would urge you to direct your request to our dedicated service team at 800-749-4566 to address your situation, rather than reach out to your salesman. Our service team is equipped to handle your request in a timely manner. Thanks for reaching out.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

leaf filter

very poor customer service. wanted a second look after the initial installation but no one got back to me. water is leaking from the gutters. Would not recommend this company

Hi there - We definitely want to assist you and ensure you are fully satisfied! Since we cannot see your information, would you mind calling us at 800-749-4566? Our service team will put you in touch with the local office and ensure someone follows up with you.

Margaret Wilson from Pickering
Margaret Wilson from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

No More Cleaning Gutters

Professional experience from Sales to Install to Debris cleanup. Finished product looks amazing. Just need the rain to show the real advantage of this product.

The installers were courteous and during walk around after install explained downspout relocation and reasoning.

Highly recommend this product.

So glad you are loving LeafFilter, Margaret! Thank you for taking a few minutes to leave us your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Gutter Protection

I am very satisfied with my new Leaf Filter System. From the very start the salesman was very professional and knowledgeable. The product itself surpasses all expectations. I would recommend Leaf Filters anyone with a gutter problem.

We are so glad you had a great experience with LeafFilter and would recommend our system to anyone with a gutter problem. Appreciate your feedback!

BERNIE
BERNIE

Leaf guard

Very professional and friendly. I would recommend this company for what I had done. Good follow-up, too.

Wonderful to hear, Bernie. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

Tony
Tony

Gutter guards

Great salesman and more importantly great installation team- did a great job- clean and fast . Very nice guys!!

Thanks for the feedback, Tony! Glad you loved LeafFilter. Enjoy!

More about Leaf Filter Gutter Protection Toronto

LeafFilter™ Gutter Protection utilizes the most effective debris blocking technology to keep your gutters free of debris. Once our patented micromesh filter is installed on top of your existing eavestroughs, you’ll never have to climb the ladder to clean your gutters again! Discover the benefits of LeafFilter™: -Eliminates gutter cleaning ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Toronto?