WIRE MASTER - NORTH YORK

Reviews for WIRE MASTER - NORTH YORK

Chantal in Mississauga
Chantal in Mississauga

lighting fixtures

Oliver put in 2 ceiling fixtures. He fixed another one that had loose wire. Changed 2 dimmers and a regular light switch. The service was great and surpassed my expectations

Thank you for leaving a review, we at Wire Master try to make our customers happy and we are glad that you are one of our happy customers.

xuelide in Toronto
xuelide in Toronto

fixing smart home lighting system

Finally, I find someone who can fix my smart home lighting system.
try 3 times before WIRE MASTER, cant solve my problem
very professional and nice.
charge is clear and no hidden fees at all.
strongly recommended

Thank you Li, I'm glad I could help.

Oliver

More about WIRE MASTER - NORTH YORK

EMERGENCY SERVICES 24 / 7 we can resolve the most complex electrical issues. We offer quality electrical services. RESIDENTIAL SERVICES New construction, remodeling, troubleshooting, installation, repairs, surge protection, electrical panel upgrade, generator installations, smoke alarm installations, lighting. COMMERCIAL SERVICES Diagnosis, repairs, installations, upgrades and electrical system maintenance. Call Oliver to ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?