Setup Team

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Setup Team

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Tv full range wall mount

Alex is very professional and efficient. I feel that he is committed to excellence and provides great overall customer care. Simplified and smooth process. He is on time and fast.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

TV wall mount installation was smooth, simple, and straightforward

I was very impressed with the work that was done, and the speed it was done in. The installer, Ilya, was helpful and even offered suggestions on how best to position the mount for an easy-to-use setup. I was very appreciative of his suggestions and certainly his work in getting the TV mounted into a concrete wall. Anyone in need of similar services should definitely consider SetupTeam.

Thank you for the review and for choosing SetupTeam

Trudy
Trudy

TV mounting/universal remote install

Alex from the Setup Team has completed work at my house on 3 separate occasions and I was extremely happy with his professionalism, creativity in finding solutions for difficult installations and great work. He fixed a poor installation of our family room TV which is incorporated in a built-in wall fireplace unit. He converted multiple remotes to a universal system and creatively mounted the Bell FibeTV, Apple TV and Sony PS4 units out of sight behind the TV. He has subsequently improved the setup of TVs in other locations in our home.

Jacqueline from Toronto
Jacqueline from Toronto

Installation of wall mounted television

Alex gave me great advice - saved me money on unnecessary accoutrements. Timely, efficient and available on short notice. Friendly, polite and professional. Would never try to do this myself.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review, and for choosing SetupTeam

Liam in Toronto
Liam in Toronto

Wall mount TV

Hired Ilya to wall mount a 65" TV with concealed cables on a standard drywall wall. Service was great and fairly priced, I would highly recommend to anyone looking to do the same.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our work and for choosing SetupTeam

Nadine in Toronto
Nadine in Toronto

TV Set Up and Mounting

Alex is the ultimate professional, and his service and recommendations about what was best for my situation exceeded my expectations. I would only use Alex to set up and/or mount my televisions.

Stefanie in Old Toronto
Stefanie in Old Toronto

Tv mounting

The technician who came in to mount my tv was very knowledgeable, prepared, helpful and friendly. The tv Was mounted in no time at all. I would estimate between 30-45 minutes. I am very pleased.

Brasilia in North York
Brasilia in North York

TV Mounting

Ilia came to mount my new tv over the fireplace. He called prior to arriving at my home. He communicated with me that the bracket I purchased wasn’t the most secure and he recommended a wider and stronger one that he brought along just in case (additional $70). He was transparent about the pricing and showed me why it would be better for a larger size tv. He was respectful and did a great job mounting and setting up. Thank you! Would recommend.

Thank you very much for the review.
We invest a lot of money, effort and time into training our employees it's always good to hear a good feedback about them....
Thank you again.

Tv wall mount installation

Wonderful job, was so friendly, gave awesome advices and did a very professional job ?

I will be recommending him to my friends and family.

Thank you for your quick response and for being so prompt with my appointment.

55" TV mount to concrete wall

Alex was very professional and provided honest feedback on what could and could not be done. Our drywall is directly on concrete so fishing wires behind the wall was not an option. I let Alex know this in advance so he came prepared with some solutions for us to consider. He was very responsive, showed up on time and got to work right a way. I am very happy with Alex's work and have no problem recommending him to friends and family.

More about Setup Team

SetupTeam is Proudly Canadian Toronto based company that offers Professional Service for commercial and residential clients. We service and Insured for both Residential and Commercial customers. Our technicians have years of experience in the installation of TV's, Home theater and the IT industry. Every installation is always on time and on budget.
When a technician leaves your property everything will be cleaned-up double checked and running. All of our technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded Criminal Record Checked non-smokers and show the greatest respect when working in your home or offices

We specialize in:

*TV wall mounting
*Commercial TV installation and set-up
*Home theater installation
*Systems integrated for smart homes and offices
*Structured Cabling and Networking
*Wifi Setup and Enhancement
*Pre-construction consulting and planning
*IT and AV Project management

***

For YOUR safety and peace of mind. Call us today for more info