Home Theater

Reviews for Setup Team

Alvin in Toronto
Alvin in Toronto

TV Wall Mount

Alex and his team did a really great job mounting our TV on the wall. They explained the process throughout the job, consulted with us when necessary and cleaned up after their work. I would highly recommend contacting SetupTeam for your next TV Wall mount.

Thank you for your review and for choosing SetupTeam

Mr Physed in Old Toronto
Mr Physed in Old Toronto

Very impressed ?

Great Job Alex!! He was very professional and knowledgeable. He came same day and the time promised. Mounted 2 TV's and hid all the wires. Brought his own vacuum and left no mess. Highly recommended!

Dmbpjfan in Thornhill
Dmbpjfan in Thornhill

Tv wall mount

Contacted Alex to mount our tv since our 1 year old son decided he wanted to smash the screen continuously. Alex was very professional, honest, thorough and walked us through everything. He made sure we understood everything that was happening and what we needed to do in the future should we move or need to change the filters in our condo vent. We can’t thank Alex enough for the work and service he provided including setting up our receiver. Price wise Alex was better than everyone that we had contacted. I would highly recommend Alex and would gladly use his again if the need arises.

Jordan
Jordan

M4P 1Z2

Setup Team is an expert among experts. They are extremely precise, knowledgeable and work in a clean and efficient manner. This is my second job with Setup Team and I already have plans for a third. Look no further.

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam for your TV installation and IT needs

Atif Khwaja in Etobicoke
Atif Khwaja in Etobicoke

TV Installation

Alex is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I have used him three times and every time he demonstrated that he is an expert and provided solutions. He completed the work in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for your review and for choosing SetupTeam

Very H.
Very H.
1 review Pickering, ON

TV wall mount and set up

M4P 1Z2

Great Job, fast, efficient, and took the time to explain. It was Very much appreciated. Would definitely recommend to other colleagues and friends

Or S.
Or S.

M4P 1Z2

Alex did an amazing and quick job in installing my new TV in my new condo.
He explained every step of the way and even helped with the set up of the TV!
He left after he ensured the area he worked in was clean and free of dust

I already referred him to my friends and family and will continue to do so!

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam for your TV installation and wall mounting needs.

Mounting TV and cable box

Very professional. Quick estimate over the phone based on pictures and came out a few days later to do the project. Although he was late he communicated that this would be the case and apologized profusely. My husband and I were very impressed and will utilize again

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam for your TV installation and wall mounting service

Yasmeen
Yasmeen

Tv wall mounting

Alex did an awesome job mounting my new flat screen tv! He was professional, diligent and made sure everything was exactly to my liking. I ended up having to replace my tv because it was defective, but Alex gave me great advice and was able to help make the whole process easy. He was super accommodating and reasonable when I needed to use his services again. Quick, reliable, flexible and gets the job done right. I’d definitely recommend his company. Top notch service and excellent price.

More about Setup Team

SetupTeam is Proudly Canadian Toronto based company that offers Professional Service for commercial and residential clients. We service and Insured for both Residential and Commercial customers. Our technicians have years of experience in the installation of TV's, Home theater and the IT industry. Every installation is always on time and on budget.
When a technician leaves your property everything will be cleaned-up double checked and running. All of our technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded Criminal Record Checked non-smokers and show the greatest respect when working in your home or offices

We specialize in:

*TV wall mounting
*Commercial TV installation and set-up
*Home theater installation
*Systems integrated for smart homes and offices
*Structured Cabling and Networking
*Wifi Setup and Enhancement
*Pre-construction consulting and planning
*IT and AV Project management

***

For YOUR safety and peace of mind. Call us today for more info