Setup Team

Reviews for Setup Team

Lighting i.
Lighting i.

40 inch and 30 inch tv install

Alex from Setupteam arrived on time at my condo to install two flat screen tvs - one 40 inch and one 30 inch. He set up both with a great swivel arm that can be positioned in any way we like. The price was reasonable considering how much better the tvs are on the wall freeing up so much space and the look is clean. His work was fast, clean and efficient and I would highly recommend his services.

Melissa
Melissa

TV Mounting On Wall

Alex is amazing! He knows his stuff exceedingly well as he did a fantastic job of putting a television on the wall in our condo. He pays great attention to detail which is rare these days. He takes great pride in his work and I would highly recommended him.

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam for your TV installation

Complete installation and set up of home theatre and music system.

Alex is very knowledgeable and always accessible by phone, email, and text. Completed the work on time, on budget, and exactly as requested, with high quality components and accessories. Very honest and reliable. Highest recommendations.

Pam G
Pam G

Tv mounting

Great experience with this company. Was able to get an appointment that worked for me. The tv mounting was completed quickly and the job was very clean. There were cords that I was missing which he had on hand for purchase - beats me going to buy them and setting up another meeting! He also had some great tips and tricks and was able to guidebook me through setup. Thanks! I would definitely hire them again!

Haza in Old Toronto
Haza in Old Toronto

75" tv mounted on a blank wall

We got a same-day appointment! The tv was mounted seamlessly, twas a quick and painless job and we're more than happy with the end results! My new favourite new electrical team to go to!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Office Refresh

Wanted an office refresh for our boardroom. Alex came in and did an amazing job. Very reasonable, very friendly and he offered suggestions on potential improvements, though always warning us of added costs (though all were more than reasonable).

We paid a quarter of the cost that another company quoted us on and the work Alex provided was stellar.

He was absolutely amazing and we will call him again if any other work is ever needed.

Maplelake in North York
Maplelake in North York

Amazing Results

This was my second project with Setup Team and once again everything was excellent. Outstanding workmanship, excellent product knowledge and wonderful people skills.

I highly recommend Setup Team... you will not be disappointed

Ellery in Old Toronto
Ellery in Old Toronto

Home theater and sonos System

Alex, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and gave us different options that were suitable for us. His pricing is fair and I'm very satisfied with his work.. all around good guy!!!! Thanks Setup Team...

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam.

Daria in Mississauga
Daria in Mississauga

TV mounts and home Wi-Fi fix

I have used Alex on about four separate occasions now. I am a big fan. He fixed my home Wi-Fi issues. We wanted strong Wi-Fi on all four floors. I used a Nother IT company to try and fix this, but they were not successful. He fixed it the first time around. That was a year ago and we still have had no issues with Wi-Fi.

I also used him to mount three televisions in the house. He did a great job, hid the electrical wires.

And his prices are reasonable.

Brandon
Brandon

TV Wall Mount

I reached out to a number of companies online about mounting my TV and I had no luck. I found contact details for Setup Team following a Google search and Alex picked up right away. He showed up the next day, as promised, and completed the work discussed (i.e. TV wall mount and wire concealment). No surprises with billing and everything looks great.

More about Setup Team

SetupTeam is Proudly Canadian Toronto based company that offers Professional Service for commercial and residential clients. We service and Insured for both Residential and Commercial customers. Our technicians have years of experience in the installation of TV's, Home theater and the IT industry. Every installation is always on time and on budget.
When a technician leaves your property everything will be cleaned-up double checked and running. All of our technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded Criminal Record Checked non-smokers and show the greatest respect when working in your home or offices

We specialize in:

*TV wall mounting
*Commercial TV installation and set-up
*Home theater installation
*Systems integrated for smart homes and offices
*Structured Cabling and Networking
*Wifi Setup and Enhancement
*Pre-construction consulting and planning
*IT and AV Project management

***

For YOUR safety and peace of mind. Call us today for more info