Setup Team

Toronto ON M4P 1Z2

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Setup Team

TV mount installation

Alex from Setup Team was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave great advice on what would best work for my wall and did not pressure me to spend more money. The installation was very quick and neat and I am very pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ilia was efficient and great

Amazing service, super quick response. I called in the afternoon and got a very respectful and helpful technician named Ilia here the same evening.

Will definitely call in the future and reccomended.

TV Installation and a last minute request for Curtains

I am so glad I came across Alex's service, he installed my TV and I was even thrilled when he was able to help install my curtains as a last minute request.

Very knowledgeable, professional and provides honest feedback for his pricing/quality of work.

He also provided some extra touches, and made the overall service experience wonderful!

Worth the money! Thanks so much Alex!

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam, enjoy your new apartment!

MidtownTO in Old Toronto
MidtownTO in Old Toronto

Service Beyond Compare

We purchased two TVs from Best Buy. Existing TVs needed to be dismounted from existing wall mounts and new wall mounts had to be installed for the new TVs. Not knowing whom to call, we performed a Google search and found Setup Team. The service was beyond compare. Not only was Alex able to see us in a timely fashion, he meticulously removed the old wall mounts; installed the new ones; disposed of unnecessary wiring from the old installation; explained everything to us in meticulous detail; left both areas immaculate upon completion; and even showed us some of the features of our new TVs and showed us software apps we could use that were compatible with our new TVs. Service was flawless, punctual, friendly and top notch. You don't get customer service like this anymore...unless you use Setup Team!

Thank you very much for th detailed and pleasant review.

Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.

TV mounting, audio set-up, moving set-up

Alex helped me set-up my new place after moving. He mounted my TVs, concealed the wires, helped me purchase a sound bar and various other tasks around the new place. Great experience overall!

Samsung Frame TV installation

Alex was wonderful! He was very professional and very skilled. He the time to understand our needs and wants. Our Samsung Frame TV looks just like picture.

We would recommend Alex without hesitation.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Project

Quick, professional and friendly! Within half an hour of calling, they showed up and did a fabulous job installing both my mounted TV and desk.
I am extremely happy and will definitely be using them again.
Best pricing you will find!

Dan in North York
Dan in North York

Great work

I'm always a bit nervous hiring someone from a website, but I needed help with a couple of TVs and Alex said he could come the next day. He was awesome, gave fair quotes for extra work and did a professional job.

I'd hire him again in a second.

Lynette in Toronto
Lynette in Toronto

Floating Entertainment Centre with storagr

Alex was very professional and punctual. I hired Alex to hang this beauty for me as we did. OT have the tools to hang. I contacted Alex early Sunday morning and he arrived shortly after 1pm. He came in and just did it in the blink of an eye. It took him less than an hour to mount.

Thanks Alex, you made my day!

Home theater project

He helped with purchasing some equipment (cheaper than we could find) and with any aspect of installation.
He fished cables through the walls for all in-wall speakers, including 4 Atmos speakers in the ceiling. The installation of the ceiling projector and screen was impeccable too.
He was very professional, had a great attitude and worked without wasting any time.
The cost of Setup Team services was very reasonable (I did compare to other companies).
I cannot advise Setup Team enough. Just give them a try. I'm confident that you'll be very satisfied.

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam
still waiting on your invitation to watch a movie

More about Setup Team

SetupTeam is Proudly Canadian Toronto based company that offers Professional Service for commercial and residential clients. We service and Insured for both Residential and Commercial customers. Our technicians have years of experience in the installation of TV's, Home theater and the IT industry. Every installation is always on time and on budget.
When a technician leaves your property everything will be cleaned-up double checked and running. All of our technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded Criminal Record Checked non-smokers and show the greatest respect when working in your home or offices

We specialize in:

*TV wall mounting
*Commercial TV installation and set-up
*Home theater installation
*Systems integrated for smart homes and offices
*Structured Cabling and Networking
*Wifi Setup and Enhancement
*Pre-construction consulting and planning
*IT and AV Project management

***

For YOUR safety and peace of mind. Call us today for more info