Man With A Wrench

Reviews for Man With A Wrench

Timothy from North York
Timothy from North York

Washer Releasing a Burning Smell

I spoke with Oleg regarding a burning smell that was being emitted from our washer. Oleg dispatched a Service Technician by the name of Josh. Josh was able to diagnose the problem as a failing bearing due to the age of the washer (16 Year Old MAYTAG NEPTUNE FRONT END LOADER )
The attention to detail and depth of his diagnosis is very much appreciated. Josh provided my wife and I with a detailed report and what the life expectancy of the washer should be.
Josh is an amazing Technician :)
Man with a Wrench is a company that is TRULY founded upon Honesty and Integrity.
If I could give Man with a Wrench an 11 Star Rating, I would.
You will be VERY PLEASED that you called Man with a Wrench.

Thank you Timothy for your kind words. We are so happy that the team was able to guide you smoothly through every step of the process, from the first call right up to your final decision. Both Oleg and Josh send their regards your way and thank you as well for the review, personally. We will do our best to always upkeep this level of service for all of our customers and always do so to our best ability. We are always happy to be of service and just one call away from being at your service.

Have a great week!!

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga

Exceptional service

I was having trouble with my refrigerator, so I tried 2 other high ranked from homestars & both turned down job.then I noticed the very good ratings for MAN WITH A WRENCH. What a most pleasant surprise, the technician showed up on time & he fixed my problem. I cannot remember the name of the young man who did the job I can only say he was an ambassador for his firm.I will tell all that if you need excellent service, call MAN WITH A WRENCH.

Thank you very much for your kind words Carl! Thank you for letting us know your entire experience regarding your search for a good tech. Our team is thrilled to hear that the final solution came with Man With a Wrench and we will strive to always maintain this level of service for you and all of our amazing customers out there. Hopefully your fridge doesnt break again, but in case it, or any of your other appliances do break, just give us a call and we will gladly help out.

have yourself a great day!!

Nimesh in Brampton
Nimesh in Brampton

LG Washer repair

Ali from Man with a Wrench was on time and explained the process of diagnosis at the start. He was knowledgeable about the washer and brand in question. He analyzed the problem and went about his work in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the work and was done in price quote which was agreed upon at the time of booking. Thanks Ali and the Man with a wrench company !!

Thank you very much for your review Nimesh. We are very happy to hear about Alis performance and will send your regards to him. We always strive to be punctual and locate solutions as quickly as possible for all of our clients. Thank you for using our services and never forget that if you are ever in any appliance trouble, we are only a phone call away.

have an amazing day!!

gillian.tafler1
gillian.tafler1

Broken Oven

Very happy with my experience with this company. Saw great reviews and they’ve lived up to my expectations. I had Ali twice , first to repair my oven and he warned me it’s possible a part may need to be replaced in the future if this fix didn’t last. It turns out that’s what happened and they were able to order my part and install it . Very friendly and personable service, I would definitely use them again and recommend to a friend. He explained everything clearly to me and I felt the price was reasonable. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your kind review if Alis performance. Although Ali is a fairly new member for Man With a Wrench his expertise and service always meet our customer needs. We will be sure to deliver your message.

Thank you and have a great day!!

marko dojic in North York
marko dojic in North York

Fridge issue

Alex was more than helpful. He took my call on saturday night regarding a broken fridge and arranged everything for monday....he was more thab informative and i realized as per Alex that my fridge had a melting program and ended up working again, however I would like to extend my thanks for Alex taking my call on a weeekend and being an awesome guy :-)

Thank you for reviewing us Marko. Alex always seems to put extra time to helping everyone he can because we understand the difficulty of choosing in the overall appliance market and we make it our business to offer this type of help for free. We wish you nothing but the best of luck in choosing a proper fridge and if you would like some advice regarding such, feel free to call us anytime!!

have a great day

Jkresser in Calgary
Jkresser in Calgary

Washer repair

Not my first time working with this company, always on call for when one of my rental properties encounters issues. As I cannot be present during repairs, I truly appreciate the incredible communication from Alex and Ali when there is an issue, and they always take care of it promptly and efficiently.

We apprecaliate your kind words about working with us and we make it our priority to focus as much of our energy as possible on communication. We believe all customers should know the risks, costs, and issues at hand explained accordingly so that you can always know where your money is going and why. We are always happy to help.

have an amazing day!

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

GE dryer repair

Ali from Man with a wrench was very professional and polite and explained every step of the repair process. Would highly recommend this company to complete appliance repairs. Thanks for the great job.

Anytime Phil!!! And thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy hat Ali was able to resolve your issue quickly. We will make sure your word reaches him.

Have yourself a great day

james baird from Milton
james baird from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

These guys are persistant

Called to get a leak on the dishwasher fixed, figured while I was at it I would have a leak in the washer fixed and a part for the dryer fixed, and a rattle in the fridge looked at. Tech showed up as expected. Tried to fix the dishwasher and after cleaning the seals, the big leak was fixed. The small drip on the intake was told to put a paper towel underneath it, the broken spring was left broken cause repairman wasn't able to get parts. Plastic part is easy enough to get...Might fix myself when I have time although I wish I had the part. Went up to fix washer and dryer, no troubleshooting needed for the dryer, told him what was wrong and the part that needed fixing, so, he ordered the part and replaced it, 189$ plus a 60$ part. And I though after diagnosing it for him it would be cheaper, nope. Asked if they had experience fixing Miele's and was told "yes" on email. Repairman had to phone in cause he never worked a Miele washer before, was told my water leak was debugged as a broken lock and control panel. Took washer apart myself and the door seal was ripped. Seal was leaking, gonna fix it myself....if I can find the part. Repairman was very nice and professional, he did put a lot of hard work in...in retrospect, should have just had the diswasher fixed, and called the Miele techs for the Miele stuff. ADDENDUM.....The Owner was real nice and offered to come out and see if there is something he can do for the washer. Scheduling problems occur, and this company seems to want to go the extra mile to help the customer out. From the people I have met at this company, they work hard to earn your trust...definitely a different class of people.

Dear James,

We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory repair experience with our company. The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority and so we take these kinds of events extremely seriously.

Our typical protocol is to send one of our Miele-certified technicians for all Miele jobs, unfortunately in your specific case a scheduling error was made by our head office. We work directly with Miele Canada and can get any Miele part, so I do apologize about the miscommunication on behalf of our technician.

We have attempted to call you many times to help get this issue resolved but could not reach you. If you are reading this, please give us a call at 1-888-454-4840 or email repairs@manwithawrench.com - we would like to offer you all of your money back for the repair of the Miele units and if you still require it, we will send you a Miele-certified technician free of charge.

In the future, we advise you or any of our customers to first reach out to our customer service department if you are having an issue - we are always there to help our customers and ensure their full satisfaction in our services.

Have a wonderful day

Alyssa Webb  from York
Alyssa Webb from York

Dishwasher and washing machine

Our washing machine and dishwasher were broken. They came the next day and fixed the problem. We didn’t need any parts and it was an easy fix so they only charged us the service fee. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your review. We know that Oleg was at the appointment and will make sure that he receives your good grace. It is thanks to customers like yourself that we are able to maintain our level of service for everyone. Hopefully your appliances dont break anytime soon and we wish you a great day!!!

Robert in Brantford
Robert in Brantford

Dishwasher Repair

Excellent service! Alex was punctual, personal and professional. He diagnosed the problem (a clogged drain hose) and solved the problem quickly.
He also took the time to explain exactly what he was doing.
Thank you.

Thank you for you review Robert. We are very happy that your problem was taken care of quickly and effectively by one of our head technicians. Hopefully your appliances remain intact and you dont have to see us anytime soon, but it's never a bad thing having someone reliable just a call away. If you do run into any trouble dont hesitate to call.

have an amazing day!!

More about Man With A Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.