HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Man With a Wrench

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Mirjana in Toronto

I called Alex because of the great reviews here and I wasn’t disappointed. We discussed the issue with the dishwasher and he suspected what it might be but suggested we clean the drain first. I could tell he sincerely didn’t want me to spend money on replacing parts unnecessarily. When we went to set up the appt for cleaning, we discovered I was outside of his service area. He must of sensed the desperation in my voice because he agreed to come out anyways. And voila it needed a good clean. His rates are very fair, he’s very professional, clean, efficient and great at his job!

Thank you for your great review Mirjana. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service that Alex provided. We always strive to set a new standard in the field and we make sure that our technicians can also be great advisors. We hope that your dishwasher runs for many more years.

best regards,
Man With a Wrench

Richard M in Markham

I dealt with Oleg, to fix my glass cooktop oven which wasn't lighting up. He was very professional, calling in advance to confirm the appointment and arrived a few minutes early.
He quickly determined the cause for the defect, and fixed it in no time. I highly recommend him and this company.

Hello Richard,
Thank you for the great review! As we understand, Oleg was able to repair the issue with no parts, by locating an issue with the power supply itself. It is always our target to save you as much money as possible on repairs, while attempting to finish the job within the first visit as well. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, and it was our pleasure servicing your residence.
Thank you!
Man With a Wrench

Canadian
3 reviews Pincourt, PQ

I have a Samisung dishwasher and a fridge. The appliances have issues thanks to the manufacturer. I called 'Man with a Wrench" and Oleg promptly booked an appointment with me. The day of appointment he called me and advised me that he has a flat tire and can't make the appointment time. I appreciated the call ahead and booked them for another day.
Alex called me this time and kept me posted about his arrival time. The problem ended up being electrical in nature rather than appliance related.
Needless to say these guys are customer service oriented, honest professionals and tell you as it is while educating you about the issues as they go. I would recommend them and use them again for any appliance issues.

Hello,

We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our customer service and repair collectively. We strive to create the best possible customer experience with education and transparency of repair. We hope that your fridge and dishwasher were well taken care of and if you ever have any other issues Man With a Wrench is always happy to assist.

Have yourself a wonderful day!

Sheena Ciborowski in Toronto

Very professional, courteous, prompt. The problem was a burned out sensor which Alex replaced on the spot. He showed me how to prevent it burning out again and having to keep paying to fix it in future. I also asked him to look at a problem with my dishwasher tipping forward. He took 15 mins to look and fix it as best he could as a piece was broken off and not replaceable. He did not charge me for that time

Would highly recommend and will definitely use them again

Hello Sheena,
Thank you for the great review! It is always great to hear that we were able to finish your repair project within the first visit. The value of information is very important, therefore we make sure to educate our customers regarding their home appliances, potentially saving a lot of money down the road in repairs.

Johnny
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A stacked washer would not drain in the middle of a wash. Alex had a couple of theories and thoroughly explained them over the phone before I confirmed booking his time to diagnose it. His schedule was booked but was still accommodating to fit me in. Although Alex fell ill on the day of the service call, Oleg promptly filled in and efficiently identified and fixed the problem. Both gentlemen are very enthusiastic and passionate with their work. I would recommended them again. Well done!

Hello Johnny,
It is great to hear that you enjoyed our services. It is always important for us to accomodate the required time slot, and make sure that your repair is completed in a timely manner. We are also happy to hear that the repair for your washing machine was completed within the first visit, with a quick and easy repair.

Cathy D from Old Toronto

Two guys with hustle, integrity and expertise. What more could you ask for? Alex quickly identified the problem with my dryer, which had been jammed too close to the wall, cutting off the airflow through the duct. A little heat resistant tape and advice on how to position the dryer quickly solved the problem.

Hello Cathy,
Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that Alex was able to repair the issue with your repair quickly, and within the first visit. Our intention is to always supply you with the best information possible for your appliance maintenance.
It was a great pleasure meeting you, and servicing you residence.
Man With a Wrench Team

My dishwasher suddenly lost power and stopped working. Alex arrived on time and was very transparent, efficient and skilled in his work to get it fixed quickly. Great customer service.

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your dishwasher repair and with the service that Alex provided. We always strive to be transparent with our customers to ensure that they know the scope of the problem and exactly where their money is going. Don't hesitate to call us if you have any other appliances issues.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Catherine Taylor from York

My husband and I agree this was the best repair experience ever. Our dishwasher wouldn't drain. Alex and Oleg explained and showed us exactly how they were investigating and fixing the problem. They also gave us lots of advice about buying and using appliances and even left their phone numbers in case we had further questions. Definitely will call them if another appliance breaks down.

Hello Catherine, thank you for the great review! It is always important for us to leave you with as much information as possible, in order to help you maintain your dishwasher properly after we repair it. If you do have any further issues, we will always be glad to help.

Pat in Toronto

Fridge was leaking, Oven door needed new hinges and Washing machine needed lock replaced. Alex was the man for the job. He wasted no time in assessing the problems as well as doing a fantastic job with all the speedy repairs. In future if any appliance needs repair I would not hesitate to have him back and I would highly recommend him to all my friends.

Hello Pat,
Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that your oven and washing repairs were completed, and both appliances are now operational. Our training and operation process' are extremely thorough, and are very important to us. We are glad that Alex was able to get the job done in a timely manner, and was able to provide the best service possible.

Nancito

Repair technician was great - honest, professional, courteous and informative about the problem. I was kept informed at all stages of repair - part-ordering timeline, appointment for repair, etc. Highly recommend this contractor.

Hello Nancito,
Thank you very much for the great review! We always make sure that our technicians are thorough with their explanation while performing the repair, and with maintenance tips to ensure the appliance is in great working order, and remains so. It was our pleasure repairing your dishwasher!

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.